Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Ekeke

Can't handle The Man taking out your Joshis? Only messing.

It was a good match and it presumably leads to Becky/Asuka 2 which was one of the best women's matches this year.
:lol: Just bored of her beating everyone all the time

Budget Private Party are pretty annoying. I know they're face but they're heel to me

Bojan11

That’s with Brock and Cain too? I’m
Gobsmacked at that rating.
almost as shocked as the Uk Raw rating.

I wonder if the amount of wrestling available right now is hurting these numbers. There’s just too much.
Nah.

It’s the amount of predictable crap going around. There’s nothing remotely interesting to watch. There’s no interesting feuds going on or anything. It’s just bland and boring.

To be fair those are Friday night ratings on a second channel. But nevertheless the shows are boring. Raw seems to somehow get worse every week.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Tbh I can't stand Jordan Myles. He screams cnut. He's only confirmed my opinion these past couple of days. You're in a position where you can actually do a bit of good and you were just a cnut.

He'll probably get released, no major promotion will touch him, and he'll fade away until he's obsolete. Good riddance.

Whoever okay'd that shirt needs some racial sensitivity training. I read it was hunter but can't really see him being the guy who okays shirt designs tbh, at least not for stars as minor as Jordan Myles.

Ekeke

Tbh I can't stand Jordan Myles. He screams cnut. He's only confirmed my opinion these past couple of days. You're in a position where you can actually do a bit of good and you were just a cnut.

He'll probably get released, no major promotion will touch him, and he'll fade away until he's obsolete. Good riddance.

Whoever okay'd that shirt needs some racial sensitivity training. I read it was hunter but can't really see him being the guy who okays shirt designs tbh, at least not for stars as minor as Jordan Myles.
According to the email Trips wanted that design and referred to the text as teeth. I think its a ridiculous oversight rather than racism from him though and they were going for the rolling stones lips logo. No idea if the people who came up with it in the first place or those who okay'd it on the way through were thinking the same.

Andersons Dietician

My god... this just gets worse and worse week after week. Hopefully once Crown Cash in is over it can sort of get back to having other storylines other than just this Rusev bs Lashley stuff.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It's always surprised me, how few viewers some TV shows in America get. 4 million was good? That's less than shit like EastEnders gets in the UK.
The bubble burst on wrestling about 20 years ago. I think in their peak they were doing about 8 million viewers. 4 million would be a great number for them these days.

You can't really compare it to a show like EastEnders because it's a pretty mainstream BBC show, which everyone has access to simply by owning a television. Wrestling is a niche product to begin with, and it's on cable, so the number will be really low by comparison.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Think it be interesting to see what kind of reaction it gets
During the first Saudi show, WWE played an ad in the stadium that featured the women and they received big cheers by the fans in the stadium but the Saudi sports authority apologised afterwards for showing images of women who were "indecent"...

https://apnews.com/efb509fbc4e44997abb4dd67e41b4e4d

I don't think we'll be seeing Lacey's arse in all its glory anyway. I'm guessing they will be covered up like Sasha and Alexa were in Abu Dhabi a few years ago...

Ekeke

I thought the AEW show was decent, not their best show. Omega and the Bucks Vs. Hybrid Two and Kip Sabian was good and Hikaru Shida Vs. Shanna was decent.

Only saw the overrun of NXT, main event looked fun and had some nice spots.

Ekeke

Seen NXT as well now. Gotta say NXT was the better wrestling show this week, better matches and AEW had some halloween gimmickry and more promos than normal going on. It was still easy to watch and had a few good moments.

Not sure what that will mean for the ratings as usually match quality isnt the deciding factor. But if you're going to watch only 1 this week I'd suggest its NXT

Bwuk

Can't believe Cody vs Jericho is going to go an hour most likely with that stipulation.

In no way do I want to see fat Jericho go 1 hour.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
This faux-MMA crap is embarrassing. WWE are putting more stock in their UFC achievements than WWE accolades.

Now obviously they do hold more merit but it just makes WWE look pathetic.

paulscholes18

The Fiend’s entrance has been the best thing so far, shame that Vince loves Seth too much to have him drop the title

Impulse

Or Bray gets traded back to Raw as part of the deal that took Alexa and Nikki to Smackdown.