Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I didn't enjoy it, but then i just can't enjoy wrestling without fans.

Wrestlemania is going to be a slog... Thank god they split it up over two days.

Bwuk

No chance. WWE had convinced everyone you cant have a decent show without fans. They had less than 800k viewers last week. 800k would have been a result this week
It was probably the most hyped episode of AEW since it started. They were against a clip show, with no new content.

I think the worrying thing for AEW & WWE is the total number of viewers every Wednesday between the two shows never really rises a lot. They aren't attracting a new audience.

Sylar

The show was really well done and the use of wrestlers to make an audience was great

Did find it funny when best friends didn't hug but the sweaty winners did

Ekeke

I decided now is a good time for a free month of the WWE network. I've gone straight to the last ever WCW pvp "WCW Greed" after Bryan Alvarez put it over as a surprisingly good show considering it was just before WCW sold.

I watched the UK coverage of WCW back in the day but I certainly never saw this ppv. I'm 2 matches in now and the matches were better than any ive seen on WWE main roster for quite a while. In the first match the guy uses Adam Page's Buckshot Lariat in 2001 and Jay Lethal's Lethal Injection finisher, among some other cool moves. The second match is Kidman and Mysterio together in a tag team match. I've already seen a bunch of good stuff nobody uses anymore that would get a reaction today.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Did anyone else get the impression that Eddie and Benoit were a bit closer than you’d think?

Annihilate Now!

Scout
I decided now is a good time for a free month of the WWE network. I've gone straight to the last ever WCW pvp "WCW Greed" after Bryan Alvarez put it over as a surprisingly good show considering it was just before WCW sold.

I watched the UK coverage of WCW back in the day but I certainly never saw this ppv. I'm 2 matches in now and the matches were better than any ive seen on WWE main roster for quite a while. In the first match the guy uses Adam Page's Buckshot Lariat in 2001 and Jay Lethal's Lethal Injection finisher, among some other cool moves. The second match is Kidman and Mysterio together in a tag team match. I've already seen a bunch of good stuff nobody uses anymore that would get a reaction today.
If you want 3 months free - go through this

https://www.cricketsweepstakes.com/wwenetwork

Just sign up with a random 10 digit number that doesn't start with a zero.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
What numbers do they start with? I can’t get it to work.
I'm not sure, I just put in ten random numbers I think...just didn't start with zero.

See if works grabbing a random US number from Google? I did this over the weekend so hopefully it still works

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
After I signed up it is asking me to pick a service provider from which I have cable service. I don't have any cable service. Is there any other way to skip that part.
Do you mean on the link? I just picked one.. It didn't matter and I googled an american phone number.

Looks to all be set up now. Thank you @Annihilate Now!

Sylar

Thanks for the link @Annihilate Now!

Yeah I actually put my normal mobile without the 0. And then just put 'other' as the option. Was emailed the link to sign up / sign in. And its there.
Better than WWEs offer of a limited 1 month :)

JP77

If you want 3 months free - go through this

https://www.cricketsweepstakes.com/wwenetwork

Just sign up with a random 10 digit number that doesn't start with a zero.
No luck for me with this. Got the email back and went through it but it wants address etc etc (I've already had an account). Used the next door neighbors just to test it but it still wants a payment method at the end. Put one through but once I got onto the site it said I wasn't subscribed and offered me a free month instead. I take it this is US based?

Sylar

No luck for me with this. Got the email back and went through it but it wants address etc etc (I've already had an account). Used the next door neighbors just to test it but it still wants a payment method at the end. Put one through but once I got onto the site it said I wasn't subscribed and offered me a free month instead. I take it this is US based?
Worked for me, im UK based.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
For me I used an account that I previously signed up to the network with, and then put the payment method as PayPal. That went through fine and gave me the 3 months, could be that the deal is over? As it looks like it has with @MyOnlySolskjaer saying the link is down now.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Brodie Lee with two weeks of jabs at Vince stinks of TNA at their worst. Also, his finisher is ass.

Also, Matt's gimmick is so old.

Taking WWE midcarders and trying to make them a big deal does not work.

Zen

JeriGOD vs some drone is bringing me back as a fan..... for just that though.

Ekeke

Brodie Lee with two weeks of jabs at Vince stinks of TNA at their worst. Also, his finisher is ass.

WWF took jabs at WCW all the time.

Yes Matt Hardy's gimmick is that his soul is old.

Both of them are far more entertaining already than they were in WWE.

Woken Matt in WWE with Bray wasnt very good.

Look at Rowan for what WWE would be doing with Harper right now.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
WWF took jabs at WCW all the time.

Yes Matt Hardy's gimmick is that his soul is old.

Both of them are far more entertaining already than they were in WWE.

Woken Matt in WWE with Bray wasnt very good.

Look at Rowan for what WWE would be doing with Harper right now.
There's no point debating anything AEW with you.

If Matt Hardy used the drone to drop his faeces on someone you would say it's nuanced, intelligent storytelling that WWE is incapable of replicating.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
it’s all shit without fans. But I agree with @Shane88, taking jabs at Vince and WWE is so unnecessary from AEW and will always look small time.

Matt Hardy was so over when he first brought in the broken gimmick because it was new, it was weird. It’s not actually that good or funny though, 4 years on. AEW should’ve avoided hardy I think. Bringing Luke Harper in was a good move, as he’s shown he can get over, but don’t bring him in as “the guy who was mistreated by the big bad guys at WWE”.

Ekeke

There's no point debating anything AEW with you.

If Matt Hardy used the drone to drop his faeces on someone you would say it's nuanced, intelligent storytelling that WWE is incapable of replicating.
Yes that really would be far more creative and interesting than Rowan's cage that jobbers are trying to look inside and then it turns outs its a robot spider thing they get rid of. Also WWE has done stuff like that before, minus the drone

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

Yeah but you had to love Jericho cutting the promo on Vanguard.

Ekeke

it’s all shit without fans. But I agree with @Shane88, taking jabs at Vince and WWE is so unnecessary from AEW and will always look small time.

Matt Hardy was so over when he first brought in the broken gimmick because it was new, it was weird. It’s not actually that good or funny though, 4 years on. AEW should’ve avoided hardy I think. Bringing Luke Harper in was a good move, as he’s shown he can get over, but don’t bring him in as “the guy who was mistreated by the big bad guys at WWE”.
Thats always such a weird comment. WWE/F have always mocked the indies, WCW, Southern Wrasslin', AEW and everything else. I remember when Kroenke (of Arsenal) cancelled a WWE event at his venue because it was double booked, they made fun of him too.

If making fun of other companies, or making fun of people and companies that have more money than you makes someone smalltime then WWE are the smallest of times.

The day that WWE/F are on the right side of a moral debate is the same day pigs fly

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
No he's alergic to entertainment, unless it has a WWE logo in the corner
Well that's bollocks. Sammy Guevara is one of the most entertaining things in wrestling right now. Same with Orange Cassidy.

I'm just capable of criticising them when they deserve it unlike others who think the sun shines out of their arse.

Ekeke

Well that's bollocks. Sammy Guevara is one of the most entertaining things in wrestling right now. Same with Orange Cassidy.

I'm just capable of criticising them when they deserve it unlike others who think the sun shines out of their arse.
Maybe your problem is reading then since I've criticized AEW a lot