Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Im confused as to why 'draws' are voted for (unless its not, then that makes more sense)
But draws should be based on metrics no?
It's Meltzer's and his fans annual fart-sniffing exercise.

AEW won every "Best of" category. WWE won every "Worst of" category.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Well given 2020, that does seem right when comparing the two federations.
Which ones would you disagree with?
Plenty but the main one is I'd have Smackdown ahead of Dynamite as the best show. Those awards have Smackdown behind Dynamite, Being the Elite and AEW: Dark. They're ridiculous.

Sylar

Ive enjoyed DYnamite as a whole better than SD in 2020. SD got great when Roman returned, but it was mostly his segments. The stuff this year has been better esp with Cesaro and Bryan.

Ekeke

I enjoyed Roman but not much of Smackdown other than him when I did watch it once or twice. But I didnt enjoy him or it enough that I felt like I had to make time to watch it each week.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Also, effectively wiping the IWGP titles lineage seems terrible to me.

Sylar

Thank feck. Now Miz can go back to mid card shenanigans with Morrison and bad Bunny

Sylar

Also raw went from a 35 year old to a 40 year old to a 44 year old as champion
Maybe they will go younger and put it back on Brock who is 43...

Saying that Brock vs Lashley could be a lot of fun

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
It's great to see Lashley on top finally. Especially after the Rusev/Lana shit.

MVP has been absolutely great since he came back

Ekeke

Lashley isnt young, but at least he looks like someone you'd bet on in a fight against the average man. And probably the more they elevate him the less Brock is needed. Someone needs to be champ so Drew can win the title at mania

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
It's great to see Lashley on top finally. Especially after the Rusev/Lana shit.

MVP has been absolutely great since he came back
Crazy to think Lana and Lashley came out of that in better spots whilst Miro is some third wheeler gamer not doing much.

MVP has had one of the best comebacks ever. Shame he got injured as I reckon at fastlane we would have seen hurt business draped in gold.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Crazy how the only time you'll ever hear the rock described as black by the IWC is when there's a black WWE Champ. He'll go back to being Samoan after lashley drops it.

Charlie Foley

Crazy how the only time you'll ever hear the rock described as black by the IWC is when there's a black WWE Champ. He'll go back to being Samoan after lashley drops it.
It’s especially weird when you think he’s black on his father’s side, and his father was also a wrestler (I appreciate how famous the Samoan side of the Rock’s family are)

Sylar

Wwes booking of lashley, Roman and drew for the last year has been great

If they could do that with 23-24 year olds (just need two or three) then they would have main eventers for 10+ years

And they just need to push two or three like that a year and they can have a stacked main event

manutddjw

I think they’ve backed themselves into a corner again. If Drew beats Lashley at Wrestlemania he’s going to become hated by a vast majority of the fans who wanted to see Lashley as champion after the amazing work done by the Hurt Business. I can easily see Drew becoming another Cena or Roman in the fans eyes.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
I think they’ve backed themselves into a corner again. If Drew beats Lashley at Wrestlemania he’s going to become hated by a vast majority of the fans who wanted to see Lashley as champion after the amazing work done by the Hurt Business. I can easily see Drew becoming another Cena or Roman in the fans eyes.
I don't think that's true tbh.

Ekeke

If they're smart enough to appreciate a heel's work, they should be smart enough to know the reason why Lashley has the title.

Sylar

Look at those love handles on Kenny. Just can't buy him as a champ. What a slob. Just teasing Ekeke!
:lol:

Also with Vince in charge, im surprised it took so long for them to remove the vest from Roman.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Nah I'd say both those guys were viewed the way they were mainly because they were seen as pure WWE products whereas Drew has years of indie experience under his belt post-WWE release. He's earned his stripes, as it were.

Ekeke

Look at those love handles on Kenny. Just can't buy him as a champ. What a slob. Just teasing Ekeke!
Yep def the highest body fat% there. I remember in an interview years ago he said he saw a dietition/science guy who ran tests and liked the way his body burned fat for energy, so that might even be one of the reasons he's as good as he is.

But for sure Lashley and Roman are the guys clearly working hardest at the gym and whos' builds I would personally try to move towards longterm :cool: I'm pretty much a slimmer (and smaller height) omega at the moment, though I doubt I'm a third of the athlete he is :lol:

paulscholes18

Glad Lashley is champ, IMO he has had the best build up in becoming champion since Bryan, the decision to put him with MVP was genius.

paulscholes18

Kofimania would like a word with you, jebroni.
I did think of Kofi, but that was about 7 weeks of booking and “only” happened due to a injury to Ali.
But with Lashley it been 9 months of good consistent booking and that was coming off an awful storyline with Rusev and Lana.
Hopefully Lashley reign will have wins over Drew at WM and Lesnar at SummerSlam to cement him as a main eventer.

If Cedric Alexander is made to look like a star from The Hurt Business then they could well be this generation Evolution(lite), with MVP (Flair), Benjamin (HHH), Lashley (Batista), Alexander (Orton).

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
I did think of Kofi, but that was about 7 weeks of booking and “only” happened due to a injury to Ali.
But with Lashley it been 9 months of good consistent booking and that was coming off an awful storyline with Rusev and Lana.
Hopefully Lashley reign will have wins over Drew at WM and Lesnar at SummerSlam to cement him as a main eventer.

If Cedric Alexander is made to look like a star from The Hurt Business then they could well be this generation Evolution(lite), with MVP (Flair), Benjamin (HHH), Lashley (Batista), Alexander (Orton).
Anything other than a drew win at mania is a major shock. Drew's getting that dub Infront of the crowd because he carried his brand the last year convincingly as a face. Im actually probably one of the last remaining few that prefered heel drew.

I always get evolution vibes off HB. What a stable.