Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Sylar

First PPV im watching live since WM.
The crowd back just makes everybody appear as a star.

Sylar

That tag match was great fun
AJ is great as usual but war raiders were a great match for Omos

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Big "We want Becky" chants in the Charlotte/Rhea match. Charlotte does the suck it gesture and a lap of the ring giving them the middle finger, brilliant :lol:.

Sylar

They blacked out the screen for a second or too it seemed

Wwe gonna get so fed up of crowds again soon :lol:

Sylar

That ovation for the surprise return was great

Summerslam gonna have some big matches

ZDwyr

I enjoyed the show actually. The women's MITB match was not that good but I thought the men killed it. Roman and Edge was a slow-burn but I really liked it. Huge pop for the surprise return, too.

choccy77

WWE Pulled an early one by bringing Cena back last night.

He is scheduled for Fridays Smackdown as I was hinting at previously to build the Summer Slam Match

Just seen Cena is going to be kicking off Raw tonight.

Maybe a crossover show tonight coming up to push ratings & Summerslam

Last edited:

choccy77

It's interesting about that Becky tweet, because its playing up to the rumour she was going to take a MITB spot (and win).

WWE either changed their minds or holding back for Raw tonight perhaps for her return.

Sylar

Pat mcafee is a great commentator by the way

When Cole screamed Cena is here and he responds with
WHERE :lol:

AshRK

Very good event. Lashley was booked like a monster he should be booked. Roman egde was very good with good storytelling.

One complaint, was it just me or the crowd wasn't that loud like they should have been.

Ekeke

Its kinda funny seeing the Impact shit talk when WWE's most recent Wrestlemania main event was Lashley Vs. Drew, which is a repeat of TNA from years before

The roster is full of ex TNA / Impact guys. You're just as likely to be seeing the future of WWE in Impact as you are in NXT, where they go next

Sylar

Wasn't Lashley/McIntyre the opener?

Very good event. Lashley was booked like a monster he should be booked. Roman egde was very good with good storytelling.

One complaint, was it just me or the crowd wasn't that loud like they should have been.
Crowd sounded great

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Great PPV, the only match I didn't enjoy was the women's MITB, everything else was very enjoyable.

The mens ladder match was particularly outstanding, and the hot crowd added to everything.

Minkaro

Just started watching. Don’t know if I’ve said this before, but the ring announcer guy is so bad.

choccy77

I think only way they can keep Big E strong, is to have him approach say Lashley and openly challenge him for the title, cashing in advance and then beating him.

Otherwise he will look weak and Vince will destroy his credibility of being a world champ in 3 to 4 seconds.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I think only way they can keep Big E strong, is to have him approach say Lashley and openly challenge him for the title, cashing in advance and then beating him.

Otherwise he will look weak and Vince will destroy his credibility of being a world champ in 3 to 4 seconds.
Dunno bout that. Don't think cashing in money in the bank at an opportune time makes you weak, it's pretty much the entire point.

AshRK

I agree. No sneak attack or running in and beating a weak Lashley. Have a strong competitive match and have Big E win clean. I won't mind if they wait till Mania and have Big E challenge Lashley there.

AshRK

Dunno bout that. Don't think cashing in money in the bank at an opportune time makes you weak, it's pretty much the entire point.
And that's why having Big E do it differently will work and make him special. Lashley is already being booked like a monster and him beating Goldberg will continue doing that, so when Big E eventually beats Lashley clean it will make him look million bucks.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
And that's why having Big E do it differently will work and make him special. Lashley is already being booked like a monster and him beating Goldberg will continue doing that, so when Big E eventually beats Lashley clean it will make him look million bucks.
Only issue is this is the first time ever Lashley has looked a million bucks either and they'd be silly to take that away anytime soon.

choccy77

Only issue is this is the first time ever Lashley has looked a million bucks either and they'd be silly to take that away anytime soon.
Book Big E and Lashley strong They could have an incrediable long term feud from now all the way up to Wrestlemania.

It's only Vince that screws it up.

AshRK

Hence the mania suggestion. Also, I feel Big E's character need to be slightly tweaked. He has to be more serious and not look like just a bigger Kofi who is a goof.

Sylar

Lashley has been strong for over a year. He didn't lose his last title by being pinned
He also beat drew at mania and again so that drew can't challenge him

Lashley has also squashed Kofi and needs to do it again to Xavier given the recent pinfall
Big E coming after lashley Is the perfect scenario after wm

Honestly I think it would be great after summerslam big e tells lashley he is cashing in for the mania main event and they build towards that

Ekeke

I liked the womens MITB as well as the mens, just not the finish. Would have liked to have seen them go with Liv and a finish where the others dont look silly

Also, though I'm training to be a wrestler I still winced at most of those moves on ladders. Big respect to all the wrestlers

Last edited:

Sylar

I like Amell so that could be fun.

Also now that Big E is MITb winner, I hope they dont go the route of making him lose nearly every week like they do with past winners.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Just started watching. Don’t know if I’ve said this before, but the ring announcer guy is so bad.
What possessed them to give James Corden the job Ill never know!

Also on what planet is Michela Cole lead commentator material? And I quote.... "You know what they say about sundays, anything can happen on any given sunday"........ Really? Do they? Who in the name of pink sugary feck buckets says that?
Aside from that a solid show, 7/10

choccy77

I like Amell so that could be fun.

Also now that Big E is MITb winner, I hope they dont go the route of making him lose nearly every week like they do with past winners.
Vinces philosophy is job em out because no one remembers.

Problem is, he has dementia not us, so everyone remembers his senile booking

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I love a MITB cash in. Even if it is by a Superhero. But fair play to Nikki. Hopefully she gets a decent run.

Goldberg.. Keith Lee getting squashed.. Kross losing to Jeff.

All very odd. It's great to see the fans back though, they instantly make it more watchable

Sylar

They took away half his act too

This was the first raw I watched live in years and they didn't give me a reason to come back
I got bored half way, that Elias / ryker match was brutal

Going back to just reading it to see if there's anything worth you tubing

choccy77

They took away half his act too

This was the first raw I watched live in years and they didn't give me a reason to come back
I got bored half way, that Elias / ryker match was brutal

Going back to just reading it to see if there's anything worth you tubing
You lie.

Having Goldberg and Cena back was more than enough for you, plus as a bonus Vinny gave you Karrion Cross