Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Sylar

You lie.

Having Goldberg and Cena back was more than enough for you, plus as a bonus Vinny gave you Karrion Cross
Tbh I was excited for Cenas return and he was the reason I tuned in live especially after a fun ppv the night before (and I liked his interaction with riddle)

Funnily enough If Keith Lee, richochet and Kross were handled like stars I would have given next week a chance too.

To a fecking roll up in five minutes to a has been :lol: Someones on a massive wind up.
That's the funny thing. I've read hardy has lost something like 8 of the last 10 matches
With hardy getting his old music just have him beat somebody else.
Then have cross destroy somebody else and you can still build towards hardy/cross

I don't get why it's so difficult for WWE to do what they used to do in their successful periods

Ludens the Red

Tbh I was excited for Cenas return and he was the reason I tuned in live especially after a fun ppv the night before (and I liked his interaction with riddle)

Funnily enough If Keith Lee, richochet and Kross were handled like stars I would have given next week a chance too.

That's the funny thing. I've read hardy has lost something like 8 of the last 10 matches
Then have cross destroy somebody else and you can still build towards hardy/cross

I don't get why it's so difficult for WWE to do what they used to do in their successful periods
I didn’t even realise he hadn’t been using that music. Maybe he’s getting a push? But yeah he’s jobbing left, right and centre. I think Vince just blows hot and cold on people. Seen it with Jinder, Ricochet, Cedric Alexander etc.

Adcuth

Vince just killed karrion cross :lol:
It doesn't just hurt Cross. NXT as a brand had its champion mugged off so easily. What must HHH think? Bullshit call regardless of what direction they take it. Keith Lee too shouldn't be brought back to lose like that. Only for Goldberg to make his latest pointless return for yet another title match that won't go past 5 mins. Lashley/Lee would be a brilliant feud.

SoCross

I thought Kross was feuding with Joe on NXT - now that was something worth watching.

Ekeke

With the current NXT problems that main event really didnt help. Not a fan at all and think it was a huge mistake putting Xia who still looks green, and tiny in there with Gonzalez. Also looks like Xia had her ribs bruised by Gonzalez's move off the top turnbuckle right before the finish

Jericholyte2

Anyone in UK having an issue going on to the Network? I try now and it pops up with something to do with Peacock for a split second, but then jumps to a black screen.

Wondering if this is just me?

Sylar

Anyone in UK having an issue going on to the Network? I try now and it pops up with something to do with Peacock for a split second, but then jumps to a black screen.

Wondering if this is just me?
Hasn't happened to me today
Yet

Try it in incognito?

choccy77

Vince does not want to create superstars anymore.

He wants a brand that makes money, which he has. He has zero competition in the USA and therefore is contempt with his vision is the right one.

He really does need to stand down and let the guys like HHH, Michaels and the PC guys run the show, people who are in touch with what people want in 2021 and beyond.

choccy77

So the big news tonight is that CM Punk is training for a return.

AEW is said to be the destination, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was WWE.

Daniel Bryan also likely to join AEW so it could be a huge period for AEW coming up, if Khan keeps away from creative and TV appearances.

ZDwyr

Punk seems like the kind of guy that would change his mind now that this has been leaked.

Sylar

Punk returning to WWE after being fired on his wedding day would be quite something.

Ekeke

Bryan I can see doing multiple promotions like several AEW stars. AEW, New Japan and maybe Mexico all once things eventually open up.

Punk I expect to go wherever he gets offered the most money. I feel like if he was going to go to AEW because he doesnt like WWE he would have done it by now. So he must have interest in both

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
AEW getting Bryan and Punk (mainly Bryan) will be huge.

Can't see them dropping below a mill again with them on board... And their debut shows could easily do 1.5mil

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
If punk and Bryan go, that would be enough to turn me (a casual WWE viewer) to the other product, at least to give it a go. I’m sure a lot of others would be the same.

I just wish they have a decent UK TV deal. Showing their weekly show 2 days later at 11:50pm is ridiculous.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
If punk and Bryan go, that would be enough to turn me (a casual WWE viewer) to the other product, at least to give it a go. I’m sure a lot of others would be the same.

I just wish they have a decent UK TV deal. Showing their weekly show 2 days later at 11:50pm is ridiculous.
Fite TV. £4.89 a month mate. Cheaper than a pint.

choccy77

Vega jobbed again last night.

The Head of the Tables next challenger confirmed.

You couldn't see it

Sylar

Dynamite is the best show, hands down.

I really hope they get Bryan and Punk, even if its just to get some more eyeballs on the show, as it completely deserves it. Not sure what will happen when they add their new show and how it affects things (do they still go for themes, do they have people appearing on both shows, or just the main guys?)

AEW has cut out a lot of the stuff that probably turned off half a million people. Would be nice if they didnt have a hardcore type match every show though. But the best thing I like about the show is who they are really focusing on:

Ricky Starks (27)
Jungle Boy (24)
MJF (25)
Sammy (27)
Page (29)
Darby (28)

choccy77

Dynamite is the best show, hands down.

I really hope they get Bryan and Punk, even if its just to get some more eyeballs on the show, as it completely deserves it. Not sure what will happen when they add their new show and how it affects things (do they still go for themes, do they have people appearing on both shows, or just the main guys?)

AEW has cut out a lot of the stuff that probably turned off half a million people. Would be nice if they didnt have a hardcore type match every show though. But the best thing I like about the show is who they are really focusing on:

Ricky Starks (27)
Jungle Boy (24)
MJF (25)
Sammy (27)
Page (29)
Darby (28)
If AEW want to be taken more seriously, they need to ditch JR on TV, i really don't enjoy the commentary setup at all.

Sylar

If AEW want to be taken more seriously, they need to ditch JR on TV, i really don't enjoy the commentary setup at all.
I think JR would be better doing the backstage interviews
I think taz and when he's done it Jericho are better on commentary. Mauro would be great for aew. Excalibur needs to calm down as he spoils things like blacks debut. Tony S however IMO has been great considering how long he was out of it for