Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
They really need to move Io up from NXT and put her up against some of the big names on the main roster.

She's the most impressive female wrestler in WWE, pointless having her kill herself in ladder matches against nobodies and rookies.

Minkaro

From 31st December technically

Will relaunch in April 2022 with new concept
Some of them could theoretically go back then, and fill the time with bookings elsewhere.

I don’t watch ROH, but from what I’ve seen Gresham, Bandido and Flamita should tempt most companies to try and snatch them up in that interim period.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Shida vs Deeb was an absolute banger. One of the best matches on TV all year, from the men or the women. Give us a third match at Full Gear, please! Serena Deeb is an incredible worker. How did she never make it back to WWE?!

Ekeke

Shida vs Deeb was an absolute banger. One of the best matches on TV all year, from the men or the women. Give us a third match at Full Gear, please! Serena Deeb is an incredible worker. How did she never make it back to WWE?!
No idea. I hadnt seen her since WWE till she was wrestling on AEW and shes been great.

choccy77

ROH paid all their talent during the pandemic without even having a show.

They also suffered from NXT and AEW so it's good that they take this approach and see how they can return with an improved product for the fans in 2022.

Seems crazy that in the day of tv and streaming everywhere, ROH are slightly paying the price of there being too much wrestling.

If it wasn't for ROH many of the show's today wouldn't have their star talent.

Sylar

ROH paid all their talent during the pandemic without even having a show.

They also suffered from NXT and AEW so it's good that they take this approach and see how they can return with an improved product for the fans in 2022.

Seems crazy that in the day of tv and streaming everywhere, ROH are slightly paying the price of there being too much wrestling.

If it wasn't for ROH many of the show's today wouldn't have their star talent.
Roh especially mid 00s was insane awesome
Loved the Czw invasion angle too

How it survived the feinstein incident is big too.

The Hilton

I was laughing my head off for pretty much the entire main event of Dynamite.

It was so stupid, and so obvious what was happening at the end, but it was so much fun it didn't matter.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
The reason she was fired was dumb too. For those that don't know, she was seen drinking and partying while doing the Straight Edge Society gimmick (not to an excessive extent, just like a regular person in their early 20s) and WWE were upset with her for not keeping kayfabe so she got sacked.

They saw enough in her to be a coach though so it's weird why they wouldn't take her back.

Sylar

random question, did wwe/smack down ever bring up or explain why the ropes collapsed under demon Balor?

choccy77

Flair playing up what happened last week.

Savage beat down on Sasha.

So Brock can't beat people up in a Wrestling show, yet a guy can walk around with a sword?

Minkaro

I was laughing my head off for pretty much the entire main event of Dynamite.

It was so stupid, and so obvious what was happening at the end, but it was so much fun it didn't matter.
It brought back memories of CHIKARA for me. Which is always a good thing.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Moxley taking time off. Onviously the right call, but cannot help but be a bit gutted that we won’t get him vs Danielson at Full Gear! I was really enjoying his recent run of short, no-nonsense matches.

Bwuk

Have to say it’s no real surprise, he’s looked awful physically for a while.

I hope he gets the help he needs.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Damn. Yeah he has been slowly drifting out of shape but I wouldn't have guessed personally.

Obviously a side issue in comparison to someone's wellbeing but it totally messes up the tournament as I assumed Mox was gonna win and be Hangman's first challenger. And yeah that Mox v Danielson finale was mouth watering.

Hope he's back soon and gets the help he needs. I've been looking forward to his book as well.

Last edited:

b82REZ

Damn. Yeah he has been slowly drifting out of shape but I wouldn't have guessed personally.

Obviously a side issue in comparison to someone's wellbeing but it totally messes up the tournament as I assumed Mox was gonna win and be Hangman's first challenger. And yeah that Mox v Danielson finale was mouth watering.

Hope he's back soon and gets the help he needs. I've been looking forward to his book as well.
I saw an extract from his book where he acknowledged his problems with alcohol. I'm guessing now the books released he feels comfortable entering rehab. All the best to him.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

I guess we get Cassidy vs Danielson, which I'm sure will be brilliant, but is an odd match for Danielson's first PPV bout.

I just caught up with Rampage this morning. That Danielson vs Kingston match was incredible too, and I'm all over Punk vs Kingston too.

The Moxley news leaves me thinking about a future Moxley vs (heel) Punk feud, almost a proxy for the Austin vs Punk feud that we never got. I think it can be done tastefully in AEW, especially when you see Hangman's character arc.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
The signs were there with Moxley, to be honest. He was looking quite bloated recently.

Well done to him for recognising it and doing something about it. The baby will be the best thing to happen to him.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The weird thing is looked like he was transitioning more into a heel and I expected him to do something messed up to both OC and Danielson to win the tournament (possibly with help from Eddie). No way he'll come back with anything other than crazy cheers now though.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
The weird thing is looked like he was transitioning more into a heel and I expected him to do something messed up to both OC and Danielson to win the tournament (possibly with help from Eddie). No way he'll come back with anything other than crazy cheers now though.
I was thinking about Eddie's heel promo this week on Punk earlier.

Originally I thought it was just a throwaway to get a more heel/face dynamic. But then I thought after the news broke that perhaps they were planning on having heel mox chase page but have switched it up to Eddie instead.

Then it's possible that they just recognise his heel run last year was incredible and Punk is the perfect counter.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
I was thinking about Eddie's heel promo this week on Punk earlier.

Originally I thought it was just a throwaway to get a more heel/face dynamic. But then I thought after the news broke that perhaps they were planning on having heel mox chase page but have switched it up to Eddie instead.

Then it's possible that they just recognise his heel run last year was incredible and Punk is the perfect counter.
Yeah makes sense. I dunno if Eddie will stay heel, he's quite popular now. Cold be one of those played out shake hands at the end matches.

Just watching Dynamite. Really enjoyed Cody v Andrade. Andrade is putting out some solid stuff lately. He's so slick in everything he does and that back spinning elbow he throws looks amazing. I can see Arn turning on Cody at the ppv. I thought it was going to happen tonight when he was facing down Tully but the Lucha Bros showed up.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
More WWE releases today apparently. Scarlett and Frankie Monet gone with Ember Moon's vague-tweeting suggesting she is too.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
More WWE releases today apparently. Scarlett and Frankie Monet gone with Ember Moon's vague-tweeting suggesting she is too.
Wasnt Taya Valkyrie really highly rated and has only been there a few months? Scarlett is another odd one. Should’ve never changed Krista and just moved them both up to the main roster.

Ember feels like another really wasted talent. AEW will get her I think

choccy77

Also Harry Smith has been signed for 6 months and not used, why is he still there?

Ekeke

Seems like Impact are going to get a strong roster with all the ring of honor and WWE releases.

I think Vince is making way for his guys, the ones being trained his way from NXT. If you were buying WWE wouldnt you want your pick of stars all under contract rather than releasing them all so they are under contract with another company and unavailable to you? So it doesnt make sense to me when people suggest its for a sale. You need a roster as well as the name and you need some guys who look like they're going to be the future else you're buying something thats got an expiry date.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Kross and Lee are shocking.

Kross literally got fast tracked to the main roster only a few months ago.

Last edited:

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Genuinely no point becoming invested in any wrestler in WWE anymore.