Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Completely forgot presale was today, by 1245 it was only the £300 tickets left :mad:
There are loads of £225 tickets available now. Not much of a saving I know.. but still.

And a small number of £112 ones, but they're all singles I think.

Sylar

I was hoping 3 was a placeholder i cant book into my hotel till 3 :<
So 3 is on the website for ticketmaster

I assume 3 with the doors opening will be when everybody gets in. Im seriously hoping the show starting at 5.30 will be actually a preshow. Cos its gonna be tight getting to wales on the day. I think ill arrive around 5.30ish

Stevondo8

Anyone know how this happened? Don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this before

Selbourne

KOR vs Fenix was a proper banger on the latest Dynamite. Fenix is ridiculous, always amazes me whenever I see him wrestle

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Anyone know how this happened? Don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this before
On one hand it seems like a complete freak accident. He must have just stepped on the perfect spot where his leg could sink. Friction would have made it painful to pull out. Look how narrow the gap is. A millimetre either way and it wouldn't have happened.

On the other hand, Alvarez has said he was given info that it was a work and that it was only a few minutes and not ten.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
AEW's social media team tagged Johnny Gargano when Johnny Elite showed up. Think we were all surprised who walked down the tunnel. Probably one more for ROH.

Stevondo8

On one hand it seems like a complete freak accident. He must have just stepped on the perfect spot where his leg could sink. Friction would have made it painful to pull out. Look how narrow the gap is. A millimetre either way and it wouldn't have happened.

On the other hand, Alvarez has said he was given info that it was a work and that it was only a few minutes and not ten.
Yeah I’ve seen talk that it was a couple of mins, just seems like a weird situation to happen. Freak accident presumably, just a an odd one.

choccy77

Stephanie has for the time being left WWE.

Roman is rumoured to be leaving After the summer / fall period.

Edge is about to turn a new Paige

Samantha Flair, is way better viewing than Charlotte Flair.

Vince could scrap the woman's tag team titles altogether if he doesn't reconcile with Sasha and Usos Wife.

Ric Flair to wrestle in July.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Vince could scrap the woman's tag team titles altogether if he doesn't reconcile with Sasha and Usos Wife.

Any news on Salah, Mbappe?

Woodzy

This feels like i'm reading teletext rumours back in the 90s again.

choccy77

WWE website posted a huge potential spoiler on the result of the Tag Team unification match tonight.......oops

choccy77

Yup the spoiler WWE posted happened.

Also Sasha & The other one have been publicly buried and suspended by Vince.

sewey89

Now they’re mentioning it on air, I’m more inclined to think the Sasha/Naomi stuff is a work.

choccy77

Now they’re mentioning it on air, I’m more inclined to think the Sasha/Naomi stuff is a work.
No, it's not, Vince just wants to make an example of them.

He did it with Austin too.

Vince can pull his advertised matches in a second without giving a damn, but if a wrestler challenges him, All hell breaks lose.

WWE needs a new person in charge, unfortunately Vince has ensured he will destroy anyone or anything done better than him, so it doesn't happen or succeed.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Yup the spoiler WWE posted happened.

Also Sasha & The other one have been publicly buried and suspended by Vince.
Don't see the benefit in doing it so publicly, but they always had to suspend them.

They need to deter other talent from doing something similar in the future - I guess the picnic shaming is just a layer on top of that

choccy77

Vinces logic is, make wrestler A lose 12 weeks in a row, then put a title on them and then have them lose matches until a PPV.

It's pathetic and example of why no one cares anymore about the wrestlers, which Vince can't understand and assumes the wrestler is just not good enough.

choccy77

Don't see the benefit in doing it so publicly, but they always had to suspend them.

They need to deter other talent from doing something similar in the future - I guess the picnic shaming is just a layer on top of that
I still want to know why WWE posted that photo before Smackdown, which was obviously taken at least a few days or weeks ago.

Is WWE & MUFC Social Media team the same people

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I still want to know why WWE posted that photo before Smackdown, which was obviously taken at least a few days or weeks ago.

Is WWE & MUFC Social Media team the same people
That the bloodline were winning? Probably a stab at trying to boost ratings - think people knowing that a title is definitely changing hands has led to more people viewing in before? Plus I think most people expected a screwy finish, so would have skipped it.

sewey89

No, it's not, Vince just wants to make an example of them.

He did it with Austin too.

Vince can pull his advertised matches in a second without giving a damn, but if a wrestler challenges him, All hell breaks lose.

WWE needs a new person in charge, unfortunately Vince has ensured he will destroy anyone or anything done better than him, so it doesn't happen or succeed.
I completely disagree. Assuming it’s not a work, then this is all on Sasha and Naomi. Hugely unprofessional. Dragging it onto TV is weird though, which makes me think it’s a work, or was real and is being turned into an angle

Sylar

Whilst it is unprofessional it's hard to call wrestlers that when the company is the same if not worse

MC89

Supports
Celtic
Just watched smackdown, thought was good. Had a feeling RKBro might’ve won because of the stuff going on with Naomi but glad the Uso’s won.

The Hilton

I was at AEW Dynamite/Rampage on Wednesday, in Houston, and it was so much fun. The crowd was loud throughout the whole thing.

choccy77

If they were gonna do a Reigns V Rock match (soon)

I would have written it so Usos lost unification match, Reigns over a couple of weeks belittles them, then beats them down & Rock comes in for the save etc setting up the match.

Perfect way to have a logical storyline to bring Rock back.

Not sure if will happen if rumours are true Roman is leaving.

Maybe Roman will be back for Royal Rumble period

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I completely disagree. Assuming it’s not a work, then this is all on Sasha and Naomi. Hugely unprofessional. Dragging it onto TV is weird though, which makes me think it’s a work, or was real and is being turned into an angle
They've had all their merchandise pulled which indicates it’s not a work. Vince loves money and wouldn’t financially penalise himself for a story imo.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
It makes no sense to be a work, but the idea one of them was going to win the title contenders match also made feck all sense. Just a dumbfounded mess as per usual.

Ekeke

Most likely theres more to the Sasha and Naomi situation that led to them taking such a drastic step. There was that post by someone Naomi follows and seemingly a friend that referred to broken promises and other issues in the past, and of course the upcoming contracts expiring.

On top of that this is a situation that becomes more likely when you have true options instead of the complete monopoly WWE had in the US with wrestling. The talent who arent in the mindset that WWE is all that matters know that they dont have to just accept whatever WWE tell them is their role. They can go elsewhere and make lots of money in a situation where they will likely be happier.

During the monday night wars people would go from one to the other all the time because they decided it was the better situation for them. Thats where we're at now that AEW is established. And the timing is especially good for the ladies because women with star power outside of the AEW audience is one of the biggest areas AEW could grow and improve. Sasha would obviously be a dream signing for them to have big matches with Jade and Britt, a huge name who is also extremely good at making her opponent look good.

choccy77

It makes no sense to be a work, but the idea one of them was going to win the title contenders match also made feck all sense. Just a dumbfounded mess as per usual.
It wasn't just that.

They were basically being given singles programmes to lose.

Therefore the tag team champions were being made second rate yet again by Vince.

There were also rumours Vince wanted Naomi to turn on Sasha as well.

Ekeke

It wasn't just that.

Therefore the tag team champions were being made second rate yet again by Vince.

This isnt bad. Theres gotta be more to it than that, previous drama and broken promises etc. Sasha asking to be released in the past and so on.

If Jungle Boy was asked to have a programme with Hangman Page and lose you would be very unlikely to see him walk off 15 mins into the show

choccy77

This isnt bad. Theres gotta be more to it than that, previous drama and broken promises etc. Sasha asking to be released in the past and so on.

If Jungle Boy was asked to have a programme with Hangman Page and lose you would be very unlikely to see him walk off 15 mins into the show
Huge difference though.

The Women's tag titles have been poorly represented and Sasha has been at the core of that since the beginning.

But as I mentioned previously, Sasha unfollowed the majority of all WWE people the day before this all kicked off at Raw, so maybe there was something else going on as well.

Thing is Sasha is fine elsewhere working in Hollywood, but Naomi......

Ekeke

Huge difference though.

The Women's tag titles have been poorly represented and Sasha has been at the core of that since the beginning.

But as I mentioned previously, Sasha unfollowed the majority of all WWE people the day before this all kicked off at Raw, so maybe there was something else going on as well.

Thing is Sasha is fine elsewhere working in Hollywood, but Naomi......
Will be fine with Uso money + indies

noodlehair

"It's like..."
It wasn't just that.

To be honest I don't get the big deal with that. Losing singles matches doesn't make a tag team look weak. Especially if they're championship matches against a reigning champion. The lack of any credible female tag teams is what makes the tag champions look weak, so even of the plan was to turn them on each other I don't really get the major issue. What's the alternative? Have them beat randomly thrown together teams until everyone forgets they exist?

But the six pack challenge thing just sounds like a random bonkers idea. Neither of them have been in the picture for either title or showed any interest in being. Why would they even be in a no1 contenders match at all? It would have made zero story telling sense and made the likes of Asuka look completely pointless. The main even that replaced it made a lot more sense and is what made me think it was part of some storyline.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
If it was somebody less popular than Sasha Banks, she'd rightly be getting pelters for what she did. Storming out because you don't like the direction of a storyline is pathetic and she and Naomi owe an apology to the fans who'd paid to be there last night.
Looks like it wasn’t Sasha Banks and Naomi who couldn’t deliver for the fans:

choccy77

Looks like WWE are done with Sasha period.

Obviously there will be a number of legal issues ongoing, but ultimately, Sasha appears to be furious Vince pulled her Wrestlemania match with Flair because Rhonda came back earlier than expected & put tag title on her as a compromise.

It's also rumoured She wants to move into acting full time & have kids, so not wrestling is no big deal for her