Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
He tried to claim disability allowance with that 'injured' shoulder but to me it looks fine

Skills

Snitch
Scotty 2 Hotty lite beats Triple H, Batista and Randy Ortan in one night.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
It's amazing that everyone said the Taker match was boring as it was predicatable. Upset happens and still people complain.

JP77

Lesnar over Taker is probably the biggest shock I've seen in about 21 years of watching wrestling, unbelievable.

A full year of incredible booking for Bryan though. Sensational.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
That was a fecking brilliant mania. Moany shites.

Sylar

Agreed, amazing WM. The Rock/Austin/Hogan segment was brilliant just to see them all in the ring and promo together.
Bryan beating HHH was brilliant.
Shield squashing the oldies
Cesaro winning was great as was him eliminating Big Show (and Kofi doing another fantastic save spot)
Cena vs Bray was a great story and match. Bray looked great even in defeat. Hope their feud continues
Taker losing was a real holy shit moment. The crowd reaction was brilliant, really interested in the follow up
Bryan winning the title was an excellent ending to the night.

Really looking forward to see what they do. Shield/Wyatts/Cesaro all look stronger than they were. Bryan being champion is brilliant and im sure Orton gets his rematch soon with him not being pinned.
I can see Brock beating Bryan down the line (maybe Summerslam?) and then holding the title until WM and losing to either Reigns or Cesaro? Good be a great boost to build a new star based on Taker losing his streak.

Amazing WM :D

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
"Mr. McMahon theres been some concern about Wrestlemania competing with the season 4 premiere of Game of Thrones that's airing tonight"

"DAMMIT!! WHAT THE HELL IS A "THRONE GAME" DAMMIT?!

"Its that TV show with all the ultra shocking, heart breaking plot twists"

"...And people...like these heart breaking plot twists?"

"I guess..."

"HOW DO THEY DO IT DAMMIT!?

"Usually they kill a character that nobody was expecting or wanting to die"

"Well we can't kill any actual people...is there anything else we could kill that nobody would expect or want to lose?"

Undertaker walks past vince's office

:lol:

Just read this on reddit.

2x G.N. Sweepstake Winner, Apprentice Winner 2013
Somewhere between a rock and a hard place.
I will make a longer post at some point but just come back to the hotel and wanted to see people's reactions.

All in all it was an absolutely fantastic experience being at Wrestlemania. The crowd were in absolute shock when Taker lost. It was a crap build, crap match and an even crapper ending. Apart from that, no complaints whatsoever.

Boyhood dream to see Rock, Hogan and Stone Cold in the ring and their opening segment was amazing.

Can't wait to see what RAW brings tomorrow, hopefully a retirement speech from Taker. Ps if anyone recorded it, I was opposite the camera and one of the people holding up the 'Imperial Maths 3:16' sign!

mic.m

likes to be nude when popping out baked brownies
I don't see why people are moaning about the streak. People forget in sport a streak will eventually come to an end. Bayern's streak came to an end at the weekend. We ended Arsenal's streak in 2004. VDS' clean sheet streak was ended by Roque Santa Cruz. Taker's had to come to an end. He lost to a former UFC champ in his late 30's. Taker is in his late 40's but looks and moves like he's in his late 50's. I can understand people moaning about Lesnar being the man to do it, or the lacklustre build up or the quality of the match. However the only other WWE superstar with the credentials to do it is Cena. People would still have moaned if did it. After the HBK/Taker series the streak lost it's appeal to me. He could barely walk after facing HHH yet people expected him to beat Lesnar.

Zen

Best way to end the streak and it had to be end it created a momentous WM moment which would of only been matched possibly by using it to turn Cena. I don't care how defensive some are to it not being broken. Taker is old school, and he himself knows you have to put others over(it was probably his decision too, though he was happy to change plans for HBK and Orton), it also actually sets up Sting Taker as interesting....if it happens.

Delighted for Bryan, 2 huge mania moments.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Fwiw Heyman broke the streak. Never mind Brock.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Best way to end the streak and it had to be end it created a momentous WM moment which would of only been matched possibly by using it to turn Cena. I don't care how defensive some are to it not being broken. Taker is old school, and he himself knows you have to put others over(it was probably his decision too, though he was happy to change plans for HBK and Orton), it also actually sets up Sting Taker as interesting....if it happens.

Delighted for Bryan, 2 huge mania moments.
It's not that it was broken, as much as that it was broken in a shitty match, to part timer Lesnar who's already on top and gains feck all from it.

Imagine if Wyatt, Cesaro, or one of the Shield done it. It'd make their career.
I don't really understand where the appeal is in Sting/Taker if the streak is over. What will they use to sell the match?
Exactly, that match is pointless now, no fecks to give.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
It's not that it was broken, as much as that it was broken in a shitty match, to part timer Lesnar who's already on top and gains feck all from it.

Imagine if Wyatt, Cesaro, or one of the Shield done it. It'd make their career.

Exactly, that match is pointless now, no fecks to give.
Looking at the reactions, I don't think its guaranteed a young guy would benefit from this. If anything, it could make a life term heel. Giving it to Lesnar, and Heyman(!!!) is brilliant. Lesnar and Heyman are more capable of putting someone over right now. For a part timer he turns up more than Taker too. Regardless of Takers age, the only PPV he does is Mania, and he's not up to it anymore. Supposedly Taker was concussed btw, for a large chunk of the match so that could go some way to explaining the pace.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
It's weird how this goes. Before WM people were talking like Lesnar should be given more time in the build up to dominate Taker going into WM because Lesnar is the only one believable to end the streak yet now that he has ended the streak people aren't happy that it's him.

I agree with bred. If a young up and comer took it people would be like wtf? He's not ready for this kind of honour. No way.

There isn't really another contender I can think of besides Reigns and he's got other stuff going on. Cena sure as shit doesn't need that record to go with his other 20 billion accolades. His legacy is already cemented. Lesnar was a credible threat, and he can use it to put over a young star. Imagine Reigns taking Lesnar with the build up all about Heyman laughing in Reigns face about how he can possible hope to beat the man who ended the streak etc. A young up and comer can get more for their career through a proper build up with Lesnar making regular appearances through the year than he would with Taker.

So I'm not bothered that it was Lesnar, as I read elsewhere this morning it's laughable to complain about a part timer ending a streak of someone who wrestles once per year. I just wish they built the match up better that's all.

Last edited:

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Careful Zarlak, you're sounding a bit like the IWC ;)

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Heyman and Lesnar to open RAW with a promo in which Heyman announces Brock as "the best in the world."

I'm just desperate for a Punk return.