Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

prateik

Holy shit. How?
Saw his daughters on the Hall of Fame show. They are little kids. This is awful.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Wow, crazy timing. Sad to see another guy die so young.

Being a pro wrestler has to be statistically one of the most dangerous jobs out there, so many of them seem to die young. If I think back to the WWF roster when I was first started watching, so many are gone.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Shocked and saddened. One of the heroes of hmm childhood. RIP Warrior!

Minkaro

Shocking. He seemed to be turning things around, in the HOF, and I'm sure I read that he'd signed a deal with WWE (possibly a legends one).

This has really floored me. RIP Warrior.

Bojan11

If you look at his youtube videos he was well built. Then he stopped a few months ago.

That raw promo suggests maybe he knew he didn't have long.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
aww man, Warrior was probably my first ever 'favourite Wrestler' mental that he was just on the TV last night. RIP

mic.m

likes to be nude when popping out baked brownies
RIP Warrior I was a huge fan. I just remembered his match with the Undertaker when the Deadman used to put his opponents in a bodybag. Undertaker put Warrior in the bodybag but he tore out of it. Wrestlers always die young and in strange circumstances. Eddie, Benoit, Warrior, Owen, Macho, Yokozuna, Umaga, Perfect...

cj_sparky

Must say he didn't look all that good once he finished his promo on RAW, I just put it down to his general crazy Warrior style and the pump of being back.

:(

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Just woke up and proper shocked - truely unbelievable timing, especially given the speech he gave on raw.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Wow just seen the news - just when I thought no wrestling death could surprise me any more :(

On Monday I was taken aback by how fragile he looked getting in and out of the ring, and shaking the ropes but I put that down to just remembering how he was in his prime. I didn't expect this :(

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I thought he looked awful on Raw, he was struggling to move and breathe on his way to the ring and when he was leaving it. Didn't expect this though, RIP Warrior.

Drifter

American
Very sad news .My favorite wrestler of all time. I was worried when he came out at Wrestlemania .Seemed to be clutching his chest.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Sky Sports 3 are running highlights of the Hall of Fame ceremony at 6pm tonight, where Warrior will likely be the focal-point. His acceptance speech will be all the more remarkable now.

b82REZ

With all the drugs and steroids he will have had a fragile heart, its a shame the final straw came from sorting out his grievances and finally reappearing for WWE. I guess the buzz and excitement was a step too far for a weak heart.

There are a lot of reports he was clutching his chest a lot throughout WM weekend at appearances, and after Kings heart attack I'm surprised WWE were not more cautious with him.

His final promo seems like an eery prediction.

RIP.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
He was brilliantly mental! Loved him as a kid! Wrestling lacks his charisma and character type now.
It just wouldn't fit in this generation tbh, everything is so polished now. Everything they say now has to add to the story, so as entertaining as Warrior was...it makes no sense.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I really liked him when I was a young kid but his sort of gimmick would never fly now, he was pretty much a mental, roided up bodybuilder who did about 3 moves and was allowed to squash everbody until he pissed the management off so much that even Vince's muscle-man fetish could not save him.

Looking back at some videos of his work and reading stuff online was pretty funny. In an interview a couple of days ago Jim Cornette described his work as a "drizzling shit" and they he was going into the HOF because they were running out of peopleto put in there. The Iron Sheik (always entertaining) said "Ultimate Warrior is a low life, piece of shit, freak no good motherucker. He make hall of fame for biggest piece of shit hall of fame. He never be in my class. None of the boys respect him because he never treat people in the ring with the respect. I think he is a punk. I think he is jabroni and he can go feck himself forever."

mic.m

likes to be nude when popping out baked brownies
I really liked him when I was a young kid but his sort of gimmick would never fly now, he was pretty much a mental, roided up bodybuilder who did about 3 moves and was allowed to squash everbody until he pissed the management off so much that even Vince's muscle-man fetish could not save him.

Looking back at some videos of his work and reading stuff online was pretty funny. In an interview a couple of days ago Jim Cornette described his work as a "drizzling shit" and they he was going into the HOF because they were running out of peopleto put in there. The Iron Sheik (always entertaining) said "Ultimate Warrior is a low life, piece of shit, freak no good motherucker. He make hall of fame for biggest piece of shit hall of fame. He never be in my class. None of the boys respect him because he never treat people in the ring with the respect. I think he is a punk. I think he is jabroni and he can go feck himself forever."
the 1st part is true. Ryback is in the mold of bodybuilder with limited ability who squashes people. And he bombed after a few months.