Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Ekeke

New information to you.

Not to the actual wrestlers, and people involved in the business.
People dont know what happened in Joshi wrestling in Japan just because they are wrestlers in America.

I doubt WWE knew when she was invited to be in the mae young classic after this incident had already happened earlier that year. If they did then the timing isnt much better than Impact's :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bwuk

People dont know what happened in Joshi wrestling in Japan just because they are wrestlers in America.

I doubt WWE knew when she was invited to be in the mae young classic after this incident had already happened earlier that year. If they did then the timing isnt much better than Impact's :lol: :lol: :lol:
It’s an incredibly small circle of professional wrestlers who get booked, especially women.

Considering the reaction, fairly certain all the women who get booked at these indies would know and speak amongst each other.

WWE probably didn’t know - but after she made an arse out of herself at the performance centre they won’t touch her.

She’d already be in the WWE if they had any interest. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if she’s AEW Women’s Champion by the end of 2020.

Ekeke

It’s an incredibly small circle of professional wrestlers who get booked, especially women.

Considering the reaction, fairly certain all the women who get booked at these indies would know and speak amongst each other.

WWE probably didn’t know - but after she made an arse out of herself at the performance centre they won’t touch her.

She’d already be in the WWE if they had any interest. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if she’s AEW Women’s Champion by the end of 2020.
No chance. You're just comically pushing your agenda as if AEW is the company that takes blood money from Saudi Arabia.

Its WWE.

NXT will take her if they want, they dont give a shit about working with racists or wife beaters or any of the rest.

"Suck a blood covered Saudi Arabian dick" as Punk said to Miz this week.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
No chance. You're just comically pushing your agenda as if AEW is the company that takes blood money from Saudi Arabia.

Its WWE.

NXT will take her if they want, they dont give a shit about working with racists or wife beaters or any of the rest.

"Suck a blood covered Saudi Arabian dick" as Punk said to Miz this week.
Missing out a word has drastically changed that comment :lol:

Bwuk

Bwuk

Marty Scurll resigning with RoH is a bit of a surprise. Assumed he’d end up in AEW.

Andersons Dietician

Pretty much skip everything on Raw until Black vs Murphy. Jesus. They bringing that NXT hunger.

Just before it happened being an ex skater I was wondering if the transition on the new tron could actually take the weight of a person. 2 seconds later Owens answers it for me.

What this needs now is for someone to Drop in that vert from the top now.

Sylar

Happy for aew. Hope they improve on certain aspects and continue to highlight strengths they have

Ekeke

Anyone know what this is about?
He made a dumb joke in a press conference or something in the UK Takeover buildup. Was asked about Edge or Paige coming back for the Royal Rumble, he said Edge has kids and Paige probably has some out there she doesnt know about. To which she responded on twitter that even her boss is making fun of her (sexual past) so no wonder people on twitter keep going on about it still

Also just reading that The Rock's father, Rocky Johnson has passed away. RIP

TheGame

He made a dumb joke in a press conference or something in the UK Takeover buildup. Was asked about Edge or Paige coming back for the Royal Rumble, he said Edge has kids and Paige probably has some out there she doesnt know about. To which she responded on twitter that even her boss is making fun of her (sexual past) so no wonder people on twitter keep going on about it still

Also just reading that The Rock's father, Rocky Johnson has passed away. RIP
Thanks, yes just read about The Rock’s father, sad news.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Shotzi Blackheart sold pics of her poop. Tessa Blanchard sold audio recordings of her pooping.

Are faeces-related side gigs common for wrestlers?

Dirty fecking carnies.

Ekeke

Shotzi Blackheart sold pics of her poop. Tessa Blanchard sold audio recordings of her pooping.

Dirty fecking carnies.
And they say promoters cant seem to make Faeces anymore. Thats one from WWE/NXT and one from Impact

Bwuk

Dirty fecking carnies.
:lol: who are the weirdos paying for this. I can't imagine how weird you must be to knock one out to Tessa doing a shite.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Think the Paige joke is bad because she can't have kids due to a medical issue.
Yeah, as well as the fact that she must get abused/mocked constantly for her leaks ... not great if her boss is also insinuating she's a slag.

Dirty fecking carnies.
The feck?! :lol:

Andersons Dietician

:lol: who are the weirdos paying for this. I can't imagine how weird you must be to knock one out to Tessa doing a shite.
Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it mate.

Speaking of weirdos Otis is the greatest thing on Smackdown. Even when he isn’t wrestling still the highlight of the show.

Bwuk

Mandy Rose is the hottest woman in wrestling.
So jealous of Otis.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Royal Rumble week so some predictions. Probably the least predictable rumbles in years.

Male winner: Drew.
Female winner: Sasha

Iron-man: Rollins
Iron-woman: Charlotte

Most eliminations, men: Roman
Most eliminations, women: Rhea.

Ekeke

I have next to no interest in WWE at the moment. But I'm assuming there can be an NXT winner of the Rumble and get a shot at the NXT title, since its the legit 3rd brand now?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Surely Shayna Baszler is a lock for the female winner?

Male winner.. I'm going with Roman Reigns... Alistair Black is my cheeky punt.

paulscholes18

Male winner: Reigns
Female winner: Baszler

Iron-man: Brock
Iron-woman: Charlotte

Most eliminations, men: Strowman
Most eliminations, women: Rhea

Also adding that I think Cain Velasquez will eliminate Brock

Rest of the card

The Fiend V Bryan
Becky Lynch V Asuka
Reigns V Corbin
Shorty G V Sheamus
Bayley
V Lacey Evans
Andrade V Carrillo

Andersons Dietician

Genuinely think Brock is going to win the Rumble.
I was thinking he might go in as number 1 then feck off somewhere and sit out like the whole thing until like the last 4 or something. Although R-Truth eliminating him would make me feel all happy and warm inside.

a_devil_inside

Big footed hermaphrodite
Surprised there's no NXT male wrestlers in the Royal Rumble tonight, would have liked to have more surprise entrants but pretty much most of the spaces have been announced.
Hopefully wrestlers stay in the ring this time instead of hiding outside like I think Jericho did, think the women;s one had a lot doing that too.

Read a rumour of Harlem Heat having a match against The Revival, if so I can see myself skipping that match.

Apart from the Rumble itself I can't say I'm that bothered about any of the matches, Reigns v Corbin we've seen too many times, Sheamus one has had no hype, Andrade match could be good though.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Surprised there's no NXT male wrestlers in the Royal Rumble tonight, would have liked to have more surprise entrants but pretty much most of the spaces have been announced.
Hopefully wrestlers stay in the ring this time instead of hiding outside like I think Jericho did, think the women;s one had a lot doing that too.

Read a rumour of Harlem Heat having a match against The Revival, if so I can see myself skipping that match.

Apart from the Rumble itself I can't say I'm that bothered about any of the matches, Reigns v Corbin we've seen too many times, Sheamus one has had no hype, Andrade match could be good though.
Wouldn't be surprised to see Keith Lee in the rumble. Starts at 11 if anyone is wondering.

Bwuk

Roman & Shayna to win the rumbles.

Roman to enter at number 2.