Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Sylar

Roman & Shayna to win the rumbles.

Roman to enter at number 2.
I'm thinking this as well.

I'm also thinking Cain comes and eliminates brock, which would be crap
Would be awesome if it was somebody like Keith Lee or Riddle.

Brock as iron man and most eliminations

Wondering how Kofi survives tonight

Castia

First WWE event I’m watching in ages but feck I love the Rumble.

Not in work until 1 tomorrow so going to try stay up for all of it.

paulscholes18

Reigns kicking out after being chokedslamed through a table, it’s shit like that that turned fans on Reigns in the 1st place

Castia

Thought the Reigns/Corbin match was decent.

Women’s rumble next up. Alexa Bliss :drool:

Castia

First time I’ve watched in a while but the last time I saw the fiend he was basically immune to damage yet here Bryan got a close 3 count from a running knee?

I literally saw the fiend get blown up and kick out at 1after taking about 6 curb stomps on concrete.

AshRK

Good match between the fiend and Bryan. People may disagree but for me he has been the best wrestler in modern times. Great story teller.

AshRK

I wouldn't mind brock costing drew the rumble. Make drew even more pissed and chase brock's title at Mania.

And here is edgeee

noodlehair

"It's like..."
Might just be because this is the first wrestling I've watched since Wrestlemania but I actually enjoyed the entire show. Weird

Castia

Worth staying up just for the Edge return. What a fecking pop, I’ve watched his entrance about 10 times this morning.

Bwuk

Not watched it yet - but really glad Drew won. Charlotte is a bit odd, as neither her vs Becky or her vs Bayley seems appealing.

Edge coming back is interesting - wonder what sort of deal he'll be back on. I think we'll see Edge vs Rollins or AJ at Mania.

Minkaro

Not watched it yet - but really glad Drew won. Charlotte is a bit odd, as neither her vs Becky or her vs Bayley seems appealing.

Edge coming back is interesting - wonder what sort of deal he'll be back on. I think we'll see Edge vs Rollins or AJ at Mania.
Edge vs. Rollins would be good. Wasn't that who Edge last interacted with? I certainly remember Rollins threatening to Curb Stomp Edge a while back.

AshRK

Edge vs. Rollins would be good. Wasn't that who Edge last interacted with? I certainly remember Rollins threatening to Curb Stomp Edge a while back.
Yes Rollins and Edge are surely goign to have a feud. ALthough I feel WWE may prefer to have AJ be the first guy to have that big feud as he is much safer in comparison to Rollins in the ring. I am fine with either.

I am curious to see how WWE fills in everybody for the mania. You have the likes of KO, Samoa Joe, Rollins, Alister Black, Daniel Bryan, Randy etc. Could be a fun mania if booked properly.

Castia

I wanna see Edge vs AJ what a match that could be.

I'm going to start watching again purely to see what Edge does, ive been exclusively watching AEW for the past couple of months.