Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Bwuk

Cameron and Zack Ryder now signed to AEW as well. Ryder was always going to happen but talk about scrapping the barrel with Cameron.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Cameron and Zack Ryder now signed to AEW as well. Ryder was always going to happen but talk about scrapping the barrel with Cameron.
More WWE cast-offs. Hopefully Cameron has learned how pins work by now...

Who do AEW sign next? Jillian Hall? Vladimir Kozlov?

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Haven't watched that much of NXT in the past few months, but gave last night's show a go and it didn't disappoint.

Like the look of Dexter Lumis and Thimothy Tatcher, who seems incredibly capable of selling a gimmick.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I had never seen or heard of Warhorse until last night.

When I read the name on Reddit, I expected some 6'5 behemoth. Instead we got some Adam Cole-sized pipsqueak.

Ekeke

I had never seen or heard of Warhorse until last night.

When I read the name on Reddit, I expected some 6'5 behemoth. Instead we got some Adam Cole-sized pipsqueak.
:lol: Yeah, I saw a video of him before wrestling and was surprised he wasnt bigger. He had a fairly good match with Cody but dunno if he'll feature more with AEW. Eddie Kingston wasnt on the show after doing well the previous week so could be a one off. I think Warhorse is worth developing over time if they wanted to

Ekeke

I think AEW are clearly trying to add diversity to the womens roster. They had Ivelisse and Diamante, now adding Cameron and Big Swole has an ongoing angle with Britt Baker. None of these are good wrestlers other than Ivelisse, I've seen her have a good match before... But she didnt with Diamante.

Their womens division is a big dissappointment right now with the lack of joshi wrestlers coming over to vastly improve the matches. Shida is on her own

Sylar

Dont mock somebody inspired by the classic Alicia Fox vs Melina...

Rooney1987

I think AEW are clearly trying to add diversity to the womens roster. They had Ivelisse and Diamante, now adding Cameron and Big Swole has an ongoing angle with Britt Baker. None of these are good wrestlers other than Ivelisse, I've seen her have a good match before... But she didnt with Diamante.

Their womens division is a big dissappointment right now with the lack of joshi wrestlers coming over to vastly improve the matches. Shida is on her own
This women's tag tournament is going straight to YouTube doesn't even get on dark. Doesn't help trying to build characters or the entire division when they can't get tv time.

Ekeke

This women's tag tournament is going straight to YouTube doesn't even get on dark. Doesn't help trying to build characters or the entire division when they can't get tv time.
Its an extra tag tournament and they only have 2 hours of tv, theres plenty of people who dont get much tv time already. They were going to get a 2nd (A) show at some point, but that was before covid and there arent too many companies coming out with new stuff at the moment so thats surely on hold.

I dont think they need to get these women over, or tell better stories. They need to improve in the ring. Shida and Riho matches have been good, the rest have not been to a standard I'd be watching if it wasnt on a big tv show. Stardom matches are so much better its unreal and its been the case for many years. But thats still the case with most of the other companies womens divisions too.

I havent seen everything Io has done in NXT, but this is the kind of matches she was having in Stardom 6 years ago

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Hell of a promo from MJF on this weeks Dynamite.

That pin tack'd skateboard to the back of Starks from Allin was nasty. Ouch. i hadn't noticed but people are saying it might have been a reciept from last week for an apparent concussion he gave him after attacking him from behind and smashing his head into the ring ropes.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
Sad to read of the death of Mark Rocco one if the top UK wrestlers of the World of Sport era.
He had some great matches with Marty Jones, Big Daddy, Kendo Nagasaki and The Dynamite Kid in the UK plus as Black Tiger had a great feud with Tiger Mask in Japan.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Sad to read of the death of Mark Rocco one if the top UK wrestlers of the World of Sport era.
He had some great matches with Marty Jones, Big Daddy, Kendo Nagasaki and The Dynamite Kid in the UK plus as Black Tiger had a great feud with Tiger Mask in Japan.
Yeah loved him as a kid. RIP

Andersons Dietician

Fiend and Alexa Bliss. What?
Has sister Abigail ever actually made a proper appearance? I wonder if we are going to get Bliss as her in the coming weeks.
Other than that it’s just the Fiend luring out Braun because of the mix match Tag team they had and team lil’ big or whatever it’s called.
Was getting a bit bored of Nikki Cross and that team anyway.

Bwuk

Alexa just seemed to accept her fate with the Fiend.

Assuming this leads to some sort of character change for her.

Andersons Dietician

Alexa just seemed to accept her fate with the Fiend.

Assuming this leads to some sort of character change for her.
Option 1: Scared damsel in distress.
Options 2:Eater of worlds cultist (needs Braun to save her)
Option 3: Sister Abigail
Option 4: Disappears for a bit to come back as a solo act again later forgetting this ever occurred. (The WWE go to)

Its WWE so it’ll probably be something rubbish.

Sylar

Option 1: Scared damsel in distress.
Options 2:Eater of worlds cultist (needs Braun to save her)
Option 3: Sister Abigail
Option 4: Disappears for a bit to come back as a solo act again later forgetting this ever occurred. (The WWE go to)

Its WWE so it’ll probably be something rubbish.
Its at least different (for now). But yea to the bold :lol:

Andersons Dietician

Its at least different (for now). But yea to the bold :lol:
There is that, kind of figured something along this lines was coming with her mentioning of them in promos. Being in the swamp match. This just seemed like the next logical step. I kind of want it to be sister Abigail.

Sylar

There is that, kind of figured something along this lines was coming with her mentioning of them in promos. Being in the swamp match. This just seemed like the next logical step. I kind of want it to be sister Abigail.
Or a sister abigail surrogate (given the story is that real Sister Abigail died, as they said during his feud with Orton)
Or she looks like him hence what we are seeing (sorta like Joker trying to replace Harley with a lookalike)...

Its a shame cos some of the good stuff WWE needs crowds (like Otis/Mandy or Drews run as champ).
But cos of the no crowd I reckon Taker/AJ happened (though cos that happened, theyve gone OTT with cinematic matches but not in the same fashion which is annoying).

Although thats all I can think of right now :lol:

Ekeke

Has sister Abigail ever actually made a proper appearance? I wonder if we are going to get Bliss as her in the coming weeks.
Other than that it’s just the Fiend luring out Braun because of the mix match Tag team they had and team lil’ big or whatever it’s called.
Was getting a bit bored of Nikki Cross and that team anyway.
According to Bray's own promos sister abigail was a woman who took him in and taught him voodoo and has since died. But WWE do believe that people forget stuff so I guess its possible they have someone "be" her. The time "she" made an appearance was Bray Wyatt in a wig in a promo...

Ekeke

So the first part of the AEW womens tag team tournament just premieried. Was mostly just the normal womens wrestling, decent with some sloppy parts. But Tay Conti did a lot better than I've seen her do before and they did tell a story in the match so thats a plus.

Bojan11

What’s going on with Raw @Ekeke ?

Hearing some shoot style tournament going to be announced and a new stable is going to be formed.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
fecking hell. Raw Underground looks horrendous.

And the new faction.. did I miss that? Granted, I was fast forwarding on x30 so it’s possible

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
fecking hell. Raw Underground looks horrendous.

And the new faction.. did I miss that? Granted, I was fast forwarding on x30 so it’s possible
5 hooded people threw a petrol bomb at a power generator outside the PC. We don't know who they are yet which means neither does WWE.

Don't be surprised to see this angle dropped like the hacker on Smackdown.

Sylar

5 hooded people threw a petrol bomb at a power generator outside the PC. We don't know who they are yet which means neither does WWE.

:lol: I totally forgot about this. Well guess so did WWE

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

Oh my word..! Completely forgot about the hacker. Why did they drop that?! I thought it had potential

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout

Ha, this is so true.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
Just seen the clip of babtunde and I kinda like it, minus the presentation, Shane's hosting, the camera work, the context. Basically I liked seeing a guy batter a few jobbers in a street fight setting. Of course most of it is a mess, will probably go no where and won't go past the summer.

paulscholes18

Oh my word..! Completely forgot about the hacker. Why did they drop that?! I thought it had potential
I heard it was supposed to be Mustafa Ail but he was unhappy with then Smackdown’s Bruce Prichard and asked to go to RAW to work with Haymen, but since then Haymen has left RAW and replaced by Bruce Prichard :lol:.