Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Drew vs. Reigns should be great.

Hopefully the WWE will realise that a screwy finish isn't the only way that we'll want to see a rematch.
You gotta assume Reigns is winning? Drew drops the title and wins the rumble and they face again?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
You gotta assume Reigns is winning? Drew drops the title and wins the rumble and they face again?
Reigns has to win, but I hope it isn't because of Sheamus or the Miz or Randy or some shit.

I guess Jey doing something would be the least shitty option... but really a Reigns win out of nowhere after a great match will definitely be enough for people to want to see it again (I feel like WWE sometimes forget that a one great match means people will want to see it again)

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Reigns has to win, but I hope it isn't because of Sheamus or the Miz or Randy or some shit.

I guess Jey doing something would be the least shitty option... but really a Reigns win out of nowhere after a great match will definitely be enough for people to want to see it again (I feel like WWE sometimes forget that a one great match means people will want to see it again)
Yeah I do agree! Wouldn’t mind a clean Reigns win, or Reigns win himself after a low blow or something.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Drew vs. Reigns should be great.

Hopefully the WWE will realise that a screwy finish isn't the only way that we'll want to see a rematch.
I actually think a screwy finish with interference is the way to go. Could drive a potential story whilst keeps both Roman and Drew looking strong.

AshRK

Drew has been a top performer this year. He has been a worthy champion. It's a shame he couldn't do it in front of the fans. He deserves it. Wrestler of the year for me is Drew. Magnificent face run.

Bwuk

Making people dislike her as shes a big heel? This is the basics of wrestling here. Amazing you still dont get it
Even as a face she is flat out terrible. What are Alvarez and Meltzer saying about RAW then @Ekeke?

Sylar

Nah @Bwuk
Your wwe brain doesnt comprehend stuff...
clearly.

Depends on how many fans are back. You gotta assume they want Reigns/Rock but in front of a sell out mania or as many fans as possible to maximise this. You cant have The Rock back wrestling in front of monitors (thought would be ironic given some of his appearances were like that)

Reigns vs Drew promo on SD was amazing. I really thought they would hold of on this but am happy to be seeing it given how much protection they have both have (and saying that, can you think of another face who has been as protected as Drew recently. Maybe Roman of 3-4 years ago but look how long ago that was)

Im guessing Sheamus gets involved. Miz needs to stay the fck away. I was hoping he would try to cash in and get squashed on Raw.
They have possibilities on this and i hope we dont get a shit finish.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Nah @Bwuk
Your wwe brain doesnt comprehend stuff...
clearly.
:lol:

Depends on how many fans are back. You gotta assume they want Reigns/Rock but in front of a sell out mania or as many fans as possible to maximise this. You cant have The Rock back wrestling in front of monitors (thought would be ironic given some of his appearances were like that)

Reigns vs Drew promo on SD was amazing. I really thought they would hold of on this but am happy to be seeing it given how much protection they have both have (and saying that, can you think of another face who has been as protected as Drew recently. Maybe Roman of 3-4 years ago but look how long ago that was)

Im guessing Sheamus gets involved. Miz needs to stay the fck away. I was hoping he would try to cash in and get squashed on Raw.
They have possibilities on this and i hope we dont get a shit finish.
It's the hope that kills you

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Drew has been a top performer this year. He has been a worthy champion. It's a shame he couldn't do it in front of the fans. He deserves it. Wrestler of the year for me is Drew. Magnificent face run.
Shows his range aswell, because he's a fantastic heel too.

AshRK

Shows his range aswell, because he's a fantastic heel too.
I am extremely happy for Drew, especially having followed his career since 2008-09. Like I said for me he has to be the superstar/wrestler of the year. One of the best babyfaces to be booked by WWE in a long time. Also, have to credit Randy big time. I know some might say their feud went for too long but for me I dig these kind of feuds more than a short feud. You had two top performers fighting for the biggest prize. I wouldn't mind to see a future feud between these two again.

sewey89

So glad to hear how good RAW was last night, especially considering that my Sky box didn't fecking record it...! :mad:

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Amazing how after bang average episodes of dynamite, individuals will be here singing graces, but after an excellent Raw, radio silence.

Crazy.

Minkaro

I don't actually have BT Sport to be able to watch RAW :(

(I know you're not talking about me, just to clarify).

Orton's title reign seems a bit pointless then. I do wonder if they want to do the Orton/Cena match to see who can beat Flair's record, and this was just a handy way of boosting his numbers that bit more? Although I'm sure I've read Cena's contract ended, so I might be talking out of my rear.

sewey89

Orton's title reign seems a bit pointless then. I do wonder if they want to do the Orton/Cena match to see who can beat Flair's record, and this was just a handy way of boosting his numbers that bit more? Although I'm sure I've read Cena's contract ended, so I might be talking out of my rear.
seems quite a regular thing that a title changes hands on the RAW/SD before survivor series now.. almost as though they panic about the SS match.. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Randy get the title back soon, to be honest.

I can certainly remember it happening with AJ beating Jinder and I’m sure Charlotte won one of her titles just before SS.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC

Think that's been the plan, or atleast the idea, for years, an Orton/Cena match for 17.
seems quite a regular thing that a title changes hands on the RAW/SD before survivor series now.. almost as though they panic about the SS match.. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Randy get the title back soon, to be honest.

I can certainly remember it happening with AJ beating Jinder and I’m sure Charlotte won one of her titles just before SS.
Theyve done title changes just before SS since 2016 now I think. Might be wrong about the exact year, but in recent years they always do it.

Sylar

Swagger and ward low standing and staring at each other whilst so much shit happens around them is a great running gag

Ekeke

Impressive debut for Top Flight on Dynamite. Very athletic, creative moves and very young. If you like high flying they'll be for you. The NWA womens match was good too

Healthy rating for Dynamite this week, 212k above NXT

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
The internet is treating Zelina Vega likes a civil rights leader and I don't get it.

Being pissed off that WWE want a cut of your Twitch is warranted because that's bullshit but you're on a show that caters to kids and you think you won't get pushback for selling lewds on Onlyfans? Get real.

Sylar

Lets be honest, she got pushback because WWE was the one not making money / getting a cut from it, not from the content.
I would love to see something happen to WWE (and wrestling as a whole) for the whole 'independent contractor' pisstake.
Im not dismissing his claims, but have you seen some of the tweets he made to Cody? I am not surprised at all that Cody doesnt want to be in the same space as him.

Edit: actually some of his other tweets are just as bad. And it looks like he didnt really work for AEW, but he worked for DDP productions who work with AEW?

Last edited:

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
The internet is treating Zelina Vega likes a civil rights leader and I don't get it.

Being pissed off that WWE want a cut of your Twitch is warranted because that's bullshit but you're on a show that caters to kids and you think you won't get pushback for selling lewds on Onlyfans? Get real.
It's just cosplay she puts up on OF anyway isn't it? Never mind that they're all hidden behind a paywall in comparison to the publicly viewable lingerie/swimsuit shoots that WWE sanction and have hosted on their own website.

Sylar

I liked how mox dropped renee being pregnant
Aew and nxt were both fun shows
Shame they both can't get over a million viewers

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
I liked how mox dropped renee being pregnant
Aew and nxt were both fun shows
Shame they both can't get over a million viewers
When one moves I suspect they'll both get over a million regularly. They're both good product that cater to different needs.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
It's just cosplay she puts up on OF anyway isn't it? Never mind that they're all hidden behind a paywall in comparison to the publicly viewable lingerie/swimsuit shoots that WWE sanction and have hosted on their own website.
What lingerie/swimsuit shoots are on the WWE website? Genuine question I never go on it and would have thought they wouldn't have done any of those for atleast 5 years.

Sylar

When one moves I suspect they'll both get over a million regularly. They're both good product that cater to different needs.
I can't see WWE ever moving
And aew would gladly have Tuesday but their network won't so guess we gotta wait until tv renewal times?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
What lingerie/swimsuit shoots are on the WWE website? Genuine question I never go on it and would have thought they wouldn't have done any of those for atleast 5 years.
Don't think they do them anymore. They did do a Undertaker anniversary photoshoot this week though...

So they have workarounds :lol:

Ekeke

WWE just settled the Saudi Arabia lawsuits for 39 million dollars (people being held against their will). That was the biggest lawsuit settlement in the history of the company, more than what they paid out after Owen Hart's death.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I just had a quick look on there and the layout is fecking terrible. I'm just going to assume they don't do them any more.
Don't think they do them anymore. They did do a Undertaker anniversary photoshoot this week though...

So they have workarounds :lol:
I love her so much

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
It only took them about 5 years but they finally made Roman cool. His measured promos are the best thing in wrestling right now

I just had a quick look on there and the layout is fecking terrible. I'm just going to assume they don't do them any more.

I love her so much
4/10 at best.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Impressive debut for Top Flight on Dynamite. Very athletic, creative moves and very young. If you like high flying they'll be for you. The NWA womens match was good too

Healthy rating for Dynamite this week, 212k above NXT
Yeah I was really impressed with them. Everything they did was so slick. Definitely a duo to watch for the future and already better than 'Private Party'. :lol:

Ekeke

Roman is great. If they did this many years ago, he'd end up being the face star they wanted. That'll still happen down the road now hes done so great as a heel

Sylar

Well,... It does seem like the FTW title and the NWA womens title gets more time than their own womens title

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Well,... It does seem like the FTW title and the NWA womens title gets more time than their own womens title
Youre clearly brainwashed.

This is clearly to slowly introduce all the Joshi.

Bwuk

Not surprising. Cody has said before he doesn’t like women’s wrestling.