Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
My son has told me he is staying up for this - something to do with Undertaker's retirement?

Would they not give him a very short match or even a tag match at Wrestlemania whilst inducting him?

AshRK

Survivor Series, the laziest PPV of the year.

Pre-show battle royal says it all. The prize for winning? Nothing.
And it's also the easiest ppv to book and yet they are not bothered to do that. A simple one, the winner of the men brand match get the 30th spot or the survivors of the match gets a title shot or gets to appear on both show as wild card.

Sylar

They should have winning survivors get future title shots
The winning brand gets number 30 for the respective rumbles
And some sort of other advantage

The funny thing is the authority figure is the same for both shows

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
And it's also the easiest ppv to book and yet they are not bothered to do that. A simple one, the winner of the men brand match get the 30th spot or the survivors of the match gets a title shot or gets to appear on both show as wild card.
They should have winning survivors get future title shots
The winning brand gets number 30 for the respective rumbles
And some sort of other advantage

The funny thing is the authority figure is the same for both shows
Yep but that requires planning a few months worth of feuds and they can't be arsed.

Sylar

Yep but that requires planning a few months worth of feuds and they can't be arsed.
I mean it doesn't even long term planning
Just have the winners of each champ vs champ get a trophy of being the dominant respective champ
Whoever survives gets put into a lottery where they draw a championship they challenge for (except 24/7) - this will be a special show for the brands.

It's so weird nobody mentions this

paulscholes18

Smackdown being punished for beating RAW in the ratings by the looks of it from the men’s 5 on 5

AshRK

Thank you taker. There will be none like him. So sad this happened in front of no fans. Feck covid.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I thought it was the worst WWE PPV for a while... only thought the tag match (think if it had been given 5 more minutes it could have been really special) and the Drew/Roman match (which was great) hit any sort of heights great... the rest was just a bit meh.

I couldn't really give a shit about the Undertaker thing either to be honest... pretty sure Vince will drag his corpse out to the ring next time they're in Saudi.

Sylar

I liked the ppv
It was fun but would have benefited from a crowd

Main event was great fun. Makes me want to see it again down the road.
Tag match and women's match were both good too as expected

The two survivor Series matches were weird. Peyton pinned bayley so it better have some sort of push starting on raw. Bianca should have been the star but I guess it was only a match for comedy purposes to have Lana win the way she did.
The men's one was just weird and SD looked like a joke losing to a team that lost to jobbers like retribution

Taker thing was cool just to hear some of the entrance musics like savio Vega

Sylar

Also lol@ all the legends coming out shaking hands
Then Kane comes out in full gear, steps into the ring and stands and waits like he wants to chokeslam everybody

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Thank you taker! I hope that’s it for you now.

Roman match went how it should have, he had to win to make the rematch interesting, I don’t like the kick outfests the top baby face always get into though, was a decent enough match though. Imagine that’s the WM main event sorted.

Sylar

Thank you taker! I hope that’s it for you now.

Roman match went how it should have, he had to win to make the rematch interesting, I don’t like the kick outfests the top baby face always get into though, was a decent enough match though. Imagine that’s the WM main event sorted.
Get what you're saying but tbf nobody else has done this to Roman since he returned at least

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I keep seeing a gif of Seth Rollins kneeling to Seamus and getting a kick to the face. Thought I'd come here and see what that's about but no one is taking about it.

Can someone explain please?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
I keep seeing a gif of Seth Rollins kneeling to Seamus and getting a kick to the face. Thought I'd come here and see what that's about but no one is taking about it.

Can someone explain please?
Could be one of two things, or both.

Becky is due soon and Rollins is going on leave so this was a way to write off this character.

Or it has to do with Rollins and Riddle's seemingly legitimate heat. Rollins made some snide comments about Riddle last year, Riddle responded. Riddle's wife then called Becky fat on Instagram. After the draft this year Rollins said; “I've got no interest in facing Matt Riddle at any point in my career so he can go to RAW as far as I'm concerned.” so people think Rollin's elimination was done to avoid those two having to work with each other.

Sylar

Am I the only one who liked Lana being the survivor, gave me a warm fuzzy :)
She cried on the steps the whole match
Was annoying since in a month or two they will forget 'pushing' her for a new blonde

Bianca should have eliminated Nia and shayna though rather than the nonsense they did which helps nobody

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
She cried on the steps the whole match
Was annoying since in a month or two they will forget 'pushing' her for a new blonde

Bianca should have eliminated Nia and shayna though rather than the nonsense they did which helps nobody
I'm a sucker for a sad woman

Andersons Dietician

Just me or was Raw actually pretty good? Big matches that meant something as it should be on every Raw. Really there is quite a good roster there on Raw and you would hope they can actually do something and it won’t end up in the same drivel repetitive matches week after week.

Bobby Lashley is a weapon, although pretty sure he almost dropped Lee twice in the same sequence. busting his head open at the same time off the ring post. still managed to hold lee at the top of a suplex for a second or two and that’s fricken insane. Match did have a weird finish but suppose that Keeps Lashley as a serious player moving forward but reckon he’ll go in to a programme with The Bro.

Alexa needs to start actually dominating matches. Even when she was partnered with Cross she pretty much seemed to just take a beating. At least make her seem dangerous and violent so eventually when they push a title at her she seems like a credible challenge to Askua. The whole child, playing a game thing was fun for a bit but they should have had her beat the ever loving crap out of Nikki Cross And get DQ’d then borrow the Fiends mallet and try to brain Cross.

No doubt Charlotte will be back soon and end up walking straight in to a title shot and probably winning.

Sylar

Raw was mostly enjoyable @Andersons Dietician
Nice that winners got a reward haha
And that we didn't end up with a Sheamus / Orton / lashley main event next week

Too many dqs in WWE. It's like they book themselves in a corner
I knew we would get one in the lashley / Keith Lee match cos they didn't want either man to lose. They shouldn't have booked it and just had lashley defend his us title and put somebody else against Lee. Heck even put MVP

The triple threat match should be fun next week. Would be nice if AJ doesn't win / beat the original Bro

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Survivor series was an awful show. It was just completely pointless. Even The Undertakers farewell felt lazy and forced.

Vince also now looks very old.

WWE has completely lost all sense of feeling these days. Lazy booking, lazy storytelling and nothing at all to be invested in.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Survivor series was an awful show. It was just completely pointless. Even The Undertakers farewell felt lazy and forced.

Vince also now looks very old.

WWE has completely lost all sense of feeling these days. Lazy booking, lazy storytelling and nothing at all to be invested in.
He looks like a plastic toy that has been left in front of the fire!

Ekeke

Vince knows he looks old thats why hes rarely on tv anymore. He tried to phase out Hogan at 40 because he was "old" so he has a thing about that himself.

Personally I watched survivor series and thought it was a fine show for matches. Obviously it had no stakes whatsoever so it was pointless. So no reason to watch story wise. But I felt the matches were as good as or better than I expected from those in it.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Pat Patterson has died. First Intercontinental champion, creator of the Ryal Rumble and first major wrestling star to be openly gay.
79 Years old, he passed after a lengthy battle with cancer. RIP

Ekeke

Okay, so that ending is going to be talked about. Some people will hate it, some will like it but one way or another everyone is going to have an opinion

Sylar

Sting and a collaboration with Impact?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't see the issue tbh
Sting working with darby allin could be great. Though I don't want sting wrestling (unless it's a one and done deal in a tag environment)

They've had thunder Rosa and the impact belt on the show. If they can get people watching both shows its a good idea. It's worth trying especially if they can get new Japan involved too. Maybe roh? Who knows

Don't see it being like roh/czw from about 15 years ago but this is intriguing at least

The omega/Ambrose match was meh.

Renegade

I can’t stand the you slap me, I slap you routine everyone is doing currently. Title main event and there sitting on chairs in he middle of the ring playing games.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I've been critical of AEW but I was intrigued when I heard about Sting and moreso about the Impact collab.

It could be good and will get people talking. If Sting wins the title ala Goldberg, then they should rightly get slaughtered.