Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Zen

:lol:
I’ve now rewound it searching for the bit the body was switched.
They must have a lot of leway to do this without a true crowd in place.... but reasonably impressive either way.

WWE loves selling Randall as a murderer. Burning that house down and then doing that pose is all like an all time GOAT moment. Kinda topped himself now.

Sylar

I do find it funny that the commentators were cool with Orton burning the fiend as part of a match but not doing so after a match

Yagami

Good post resistant
Brodie Lee, formerly known as Luke Harper, has passed away.

Rest in peace.

Yagami

Good post resistant
His wife said it was not related to Covid. It was a lung issue he had been battling for a long time. Only 41 years old...

Bojan11

Most shocking wrestling death in a while. A lot of others were due to old age or in era where drugs were rampant.

This is just very sad. At 41 he had so much to offer and two little kids have lost their father.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Just saw this news on my timeline. Utterly shocked. Had wondered why he hadn't been on TV recently but had no idea. 41 is no age to go at all. A genuinely lovely guy by all accounts. RIP

manutddjw

Harper headlined a show against Ambrose at a house show that I had ringside seats for. Both of them gave me a solid embrace as did most other wrestlers on the card that weren’t heels. Only face who snubbed me was Ryback.

Bwuk

Really sad. It seems like he was universally loved by everyone.

Ekeke

Really sad. It seems like he was universally loved by everyone.
Yep, massive outpouring from all companies and friends on twitter. Most likely more than he ever knew that he meant to people

Quite a few tributes from wrestlers on Raw. Shame they didnt do a video package

Bwuk

Yep, massive outpouring from all companies and friends on twitter. Most likely more than he ever knew that he meant to people

Quite a few tributes from wrestlers on Raw. Shame they didnt do a video package
They’ve filmed it apparently. Probably too short notice with it being the Christmas weekend.

Sylar

They’ve filmed it apparently. Probably too short notice with it being the Christmas weekend.
I've seen wwe manage to do a video package at the end of wm about the mania that just happened which includes scenes from the main event

If they wanted to do it, they would have done it

Bwuk

I've seen wwe manage to do a video package at the end of wm about the mania that just happened which includes scenes from the main event

If they wanted to do it, they would have done it
Not exactly the same situation is it? That's planned and has a team on call to do so, this was unexpected during Christmas break.

Ridiculous.

Sylar

Not exactly the same situation is it? That's planned and has a team on call to do so, this was unexpected during Christmas break.

Ridiculous.
If WWE wanted it done they could have got it done.

Bwuk

I'm far from AEW's biggest fan but I've watched the final segment where Cody and Khan gave Brodie's son the title, and the video after it.

Superb.

Sylar

Biggest out pouring since Eddie,, and this is probably bigger due to social media availability.

Didn't realize how liked he was

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Great show from AEW... Just really well put together and executed. Pretty much the perfect tribute show.

Might just be me but Meltzer saying it's the best wrestling television show of the year really rubbed me the wrong way... Just seems quite crass and totally not the point.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Great show from AEW... Just really well put together and executed. Pretty much the perfect tribute show.

Might just be me but Meltzer saying it's the best wrestling television show of the year really rubbed me the wrong way... Just seems quite crass and totally not the point.
That's nothing compared to what he came out with today.

Given that the Brodie Lee story got a general public response at a similar level to deaths of Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage and Roddy Piper, and more than Dusty Rhodes, and all of those deaths led to significant increases in the rating of the following Raw, that probably explains the increase, which is also why the company should have done a video package for him, because of the enormity of the story.

They should've done a video tribute because it would've drew ratings. Meltzer is a twat and I cannot understand the cult-like reverence the man gets within the internet wrestling sphere.