Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Ekeke

54 year old Goldberg does a promo and the internet shits itself with anger.

61 year Sting scares off some of AEW's most talented young guns by strolling to the ring and not a word.

Double standards, lads.
Isnt Goldberg having a match with one of the top guys?

Sting seems to be in a tag team angle with Darby Allin. And people run off because he has a baseball bat

Sylar

Isnt Goldberg having a match with one of the top guys?

Sting seems to be in a tag team angle with Darby Allin. And people run off because he has a baseball bat
Not just any top guy, but the only face WWE have booked not to be a total dork.

Bwuk

Bar his debut Sting has done nothing interesting and why on earth would Team Taz be scared of a 61 year old they massively outnumber.

Goldberg vs Drew seems a bit meh. I can’t help but feel it’s maybe a way to get The Miz to cash in. There has to be a reason he got the briefcase back. They have to be doing something with it and there’s no way he’s cashing in on Roman. I don’t know who could actually face Roman and pose a challenge other than Drew.

Both down, Miz cashes in and Goldberg pins Miz? Goldberg v Fiend at Mania? Drew can win the rumble or Elimination Chamber.

Ekeke

Bar his debut Sting has done nothing interesting and why on earth would Team Taz be scared of a 61 year old they massively outnumber.

Goldberg vs Drew seems a bit meh. I can’t help but feel it’s maybe a way to get The Miz to cash in. There has to be a reason he got the briefcase back. They have to be doing something with it and there’s no way he’s cashing in on Roman. I don’t know who could actually face Roman and pose a challenge other than Drew.

Both down, Miz cashes in and Goldberg pins Miz? Goldberg v Fiend at Mania? Drew can win the rumble or Elimination Chamber.
Because he has a weapon and they dont :lol: :lol: :lol: Darby is also there each time with a weapon

Ekeke

Linda still sticking with Trump eh. Over $17 million raised for his re-election campaign too :eek:

The group her super pac donated to were key in the Capitol invasion. I'm sure she didnt know about it but still, mud sticks. She should probably get out of there

Ladron de redcafe

Yep. The tribal chief is the best thing in wrestling for years.

Roman is so underrated.
This was his calling card. It's staggering how effective and how good he is as a hell when WWE was desperate to position him as a baby-face for a 5 year stretch and it never quite worked out.

He's going to be another HHH or Orton. He's better at playing the bad guy than he is as a sympathetic baby-face.

Bwuk

McIntyre has COVID. Gonna be an announcement from Triple H on RAW, and a statement from McIntyre.

Sounds like he’s dropping the title. Miz to cash in on vacant?

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
McIntyre has COVID. Gonna be an announcement from Triple H on RAW, and a statement from McIntyre.

Sounds like he’s dropping the title. Miz to cash in on vacant?
Drew to win the rumble 2 years on a row :drool:

(If he recovers in time :()

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
'Ang about.

They sure as hell can't be vacating the title when Brock appears like 5 times a year if that when hes champ.

Ladron de redcafe

Probably unlikely he does. Less than 3 weeks til the rumble.

Gutted for McIntyre.
They can still do a screwy finish at the Rumble and have the victor face McIntyre for the number 1 contendership later on, similar to the Austin-McMahon situation in 1999.

Ekeke

Marko Stunt obviously doesnt look like what you'd expect from a wrestler. But I have to say that the team of him and Jungle Boy are at least very entertaining and they make use of his small size with moves that bigger teams couldnt do. So a fun match against FTR

JohnnyKills

Guys, I'm really into my wrestling nostalgia and have been loving the podcasts Wrestle Me and Something to Wrestle. Can anyone recommend any others in a similar vein?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Guys, I'm really into my wrestling nostalgia and have been loving the podcasts Wrestle Me and Something to Wrestle. Can anyone recommend any others in a similar vein?
WrestleMe is my favourite by far.. The Lapsed Fan is meant to be decent for that sort of thing but I haven't got round to checking it out yet.

Mystry

Friendship is magic
I haven't listened to either of those so don't know the style of podcasts they are, but I really like listening to OSW review which began by looking back at the Hulkamania PPVs then went into the 90s. It's more comedy than anything but you do still learn new bits of info every now and then.

WrestleMe is my favourite by far.. The Lapsed Fan is meant to be decent for that sort of thing but I haven't got round to checking it out yet.
Lapsed fan is a weird one. Chock full of info and they really go into great detail and the background but they also have a tendency to go off into tangents or do their weird bits which aren't that funny and when you're clocking in at over 4 hours it can drag.

Can of coke for this guy.