Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Bojan11

Just seen the raw highlights.

Why have they made Alexa like she’s invincible? Asuka looked like a right chump and even the finish where Asuka is on the attack, Alexa just grabs her for sister Abigail and holds her for 30 seconds was stupid. Why didn’t Asuka reverse or try to?

@Ekeke you have a lot of explaining to do.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Why have they made Alexa like she’s invincible? Asuka looked like a right chump and even the finish where Asuka is on the attack, Alexa just grabs her for sister Abigail and holds her for 30 seconds was stupid. Why didn’t Asuka reverse or try to?

Don't worry, she'll soon be squashed by Goldberg.

Ekeke

WWE logic. Only explanation

I havent seen it and you dont make it sound like I want to
:lol:

But just remember that at the end of the day all the tv is written for a crazy 70 year old man who is good friends with Trump. So sometimes what makes sense to him isnt going to make sense to an ordinary person

I see Impact was mentioned earlier

Who is going to get more people to tune into a wrestling show, Rich Swann or Kenny Omega? Yeah thats what I thought. Impact are getting an amazing deal out of this. As if getting pinned by Omega isnt the most noteworthy thing Rich Swann has done in his career to date :lol:

Andersons Dietician

Ehhh that last segment with Bliss and Askua was excellent. OK there was little to no wrestling in it, but they still managed to have a match that told a story. Makes you think if Alexa could structure a match and perform like Askua or Charlotte/Banks she’d be incredible as in character stuff no one comes close to her.

Shes not even that shabby of a wrestler and in recent memory some of the technical stuff she has done with Banks or Askua has been awesome. However if they going to push this Dark Bliss as a serious threat they can’t just keep having her taking beatings and being like an invincible zombie or “the fiend” at some point they need to let her do some wrestling.

Probably would have been better if she just beat the snot out of Askua and got a DQ other than what happened but heck she is now straight back in to a credible threat in the ladies division.

Sylar

Ehhh that last segment with Bliss and Askua was excellent. OK there was little to no wrestling in it, but they still managed to have a match that told a story. Makes you think if Alexa could structure a match and perform like Askua or Charlotte/Banks she’d be incredible as in character stuff no one comes close to her.

Shes not even that shabby of a wrestler and in recent memory some of the technical stuff she has done with Banks or Askua has been awesome. However if they going to push this Dark Bliss as a serious threat they can’t just keep having her taking beatings and being like an invincible zombie or “the fiend” at some point they need to let her do some wrestling.

Probably would have been better if she just beat the snot out of Askua and got a DQ other than what happened but heck she is now straight back in to a credible threat in the ladies division.
Wins and losses don't matter in wwe so everybody is a threat all the time or at any time or something

Minkaro

I find the Alexa stuff cringeworthy. Then again, I went off Fiend really quickly too.

Bwuk

WWE logic. Only explanation

I havent seen it and you dont make it sound like I want to
:lol:

But just remember that at the end of the day all the tv is written for a crazy 70 year old man who is good friends with Trump. So sometimes what makes sense to him isnt going to make sense to an ordinary person

I see Impact was mentioned earlier

Who is going to get more people to tune into a wrestling show, Rich Swann or Kenny Omega? Yeah thats what I thought. Impact are getting an amazing deal out of this. As if getting pinned by Omega isnt the most noteworthy thing Rich Swann has done in his career to date :lol:
Who's going to get more people to tune into a wrestling show, Goldberg or (insert anyone in wrestling). Yeah that's what I thought.

Zero benefit to having your world champion lose to someone who isn't in your company.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
If Omega wiped his arse with the Impact title Ekeke would say it adds to its prestige.

The Alexa stuff is the drizzling shits. I really think they might have Alexa hit her/Wyatt's finisher on Orton due to The Fiend's "power" possessing her, at which point I may finally tap out on WWE.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
If Omega wiped his arse with the Impact title Ekeke would say it adds to its prestige.

The Alexa stuff is the drizzling shits. I really think they might have Alexa hit her/Wyatt's finisher on Orton due to The Fiend's "power" possessing her, at which point I may finally tap out on WWE.
:lol: :lol:

Sylar

You will enjoy wrestling more once you do especially when you don't watch raw / sd and go staight for ppvs

Bojan11

I am surprised the fiend doesn’t have more friends considering he seems to have the power to make anyone invincible.

Sylar

So aew invaded impact and impact viewership got a jump

Shame there are no fans for this. It's giving off roh/czw vibes (that was such a fun storyline and mad looking at all the wrestlers involved)

Sylar

Yes, yes. Its "differernt". Like a chocolate teapot is different. Different doesn't make something good if it isnt a good idea. The real test of this shows qaulity is, if you werent a AEW fanboy ready to **** and put a positive spin on anything anything to do with AEW would you be watching the show? I don't believe that there would be many people at all watching if the show wasnt AEW featuring a few characters from the WWEs past. I'll watch 1 more episode then I'm ready to consign this to being the very worst show about wrestling that I've seen.
Its not weird at all. Its called being objective and not a fanboy. If you're going to like anything because it has the AEW name attatched to it then your opinion is only for those who also will like anything to do with AEW. For people who dont know if they want to watch the show because they dont autowatch cuz AEW, an objective look at the show is far more useful to determine if its a good thing to invest time into.

The point is that unless you're a fanboy and would watch anything they churn out then it isnt anyone's cup of tea.

@SalfordRed18

Do these comments still hold up when reversed?

Zen

Seen the clip of Jericho attempting a lionsaughlt. Yikes.
I saw that too as I have odd feeds on twitter - I found it oddly hysterical. Surely it's a work though, going deep into method pro wrestling now.

Sylar

Holy fck. WWE and Vince must be laughing with all these deals

You gotta compliment them
Putting out WCW 2000 content and making record deals and profits. This must be the third 1bn dollar deal

So it looks like us version of network stops, wonder what will happen with international viewings

Last edited:

Ekeke

Not sure Vince is laughing at the moment. His only sibling Rod McMahon has passed away last Wednesday, he's 2 years older than 75 year old Vince. Cause of death unknown

Ekeke

Great podcast with Amanda Huber going into detail about the events that led to Jon Huber / Brodie / Harper's death.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Posters were suggesting he was laughing days after his only sibling passed away. Thats weird. Suggesting he might not be laughing right now isnt weird at all
dont be fecking stupid. People were saying he was ‘laughing’ which is a figure of speech, after landing another billion dollar deal. Your post came across as though you were trying to make a clever joke about his brothers death

Charlie Foley

Posters were suggesting he was laughing days after his only sibling passed away. Thats weird. Suggesting he might not be laughing right now isnt weird at all
Stop talking shit. People who probably didn’t know his sibling was dead were saying he was laughing about a billion(?) dollar deal he just signed. You then tied it in to the death of his brother. You’re writing it in a “well who’s the real winner” way, feckin morbid.

Charlie Foley

If I ask you do you think someone with a belt in AEW is happy being the champion and you say yes, I’m not going to turn around and say “well actually I don’t think they’re happy right now given the fact their friend and coworker died recently.”

Ekeke

Stop talking shit. People who probably didn’t know his sibling was dead were saying he was laughing about a billion(?) dollar deal he just signed. You then tied it in to the death of his brother. You’re writing it in a “well who’s the real winner” way, feckin morbid.
Not knowing sums everything up. Maybe concentrate on knowing whats going on rather than your ridiculous way of trying to read everything as AEW Vs. WWE or whatever. This is a human life you're talking about not points on a fecking scoreboard. Grow the feck up and keep up to date with the news if you care about talking about these things

Ekeke

If I ask you do you think someone with a belt in AEW is happy being the champion and you say yes, I’m not going to turn around and say “well actually I don’t think they’re happy right now given the fact their friend and coworker died recently.”
What does a belt have to do with anything? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Its wrestling you dont actually win it.

If someone had recently died in their family I would answer with they probably dont give a shit about having a wrestling belt, their family member died. Stop pretending wrestling is more important than family

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Not knowing sums everything up. Maybe concentrate on knowing whats going on rather than your ridiculous way of trying to read everything as AEW Vs. WWE or whatever. This is a human life you're talking about not points on a fecking scoreboard. Grow the feck up and keep up to date with the news if you care about talking about these things
Are you gaslighting ekeke? That's a new low even for you.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
What does a belt have to do with anything? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Its wrestling you dont actually win it.

If someone had recently died in their family I would answer with they probably dont give a shit about having a wrestling belt, their family member died. Stop pretending wrestling is more important than family
What did a billion dollar deal have to do with his brother passing away?

Get out the basement and grab some fresh air.

Ekeke

What did a billion dollar deal have to do with his brother passing away?

Get out the basement and grab some fresh air.
You don't think that your only sibling passing away has some effect on your state of being while making money? Such a weird way of looking at things.

Edit - For the rest making stupid posts, I'm sitting here listening to a heartbreaking detailed story of how Jon Huber passed away and I've got some kids suggesting I'm happy about someone dying. Sorry "almost" happy, so not saying I'm happy but also bringing up the idea. Obviously I feel sad listening to the podcast and thinking about his family, so probably not the best time to have some disgusting suggestions like that aimed at you. But for clarity, money, belts and whatever else you want to suggest is nothing compared to a family member living or dying and I feel sorry for anyone here who disagrees with that.