Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Clearly miz made a deal with the hurt business and he's gonna owe lashley a championship match. Just a case of whether it's at fast lane or at mania (in which case it'll probably be a triple threat with Drew). Either way he's dropping the title within the next two PPVs.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
It's a funny one, because his first title win came far too early, and this one has come about 4 or 5 years too late. But I think deserves it tbh, good for him.

Sylar

It's a funny one, because his first title win came far too early, and this one has come about 4 or 5 years too late. But I think deserves it tbh, good for him.
I agree with this but no way miz should be champ in 2021 heading towards wrestlemania even if he's going to lose it back to drew.
Drew has been a great champion and his first loss (besides orton) should be to somebody like lashley

It's annoying they took it off him then gave it back as they worked their way out of the cash in

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I think they've taken the title off drew so they can have him win it back at WM in front of fans, which he never got to do last year. Lashley deserves to be pushed into the main event too. I don't see anything wrong with Miz winning it. He's absolutely fine.

Talking about his physique as a criticism is very.... Vince McMahon.

b82REZ

I think they've taken the title off drew so they can have him win it back at WM in front of fans, which he never got to do last year. Lashley deserves to be pushed into the main event too. I don't see anything wrong with Miz winning it. He's absolutely fine.

There'll be no fans at Mania this year. Unless you mean the ones on the screens

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC

Don't think he's going into mania with the title, he's realistically dropping it at fast lane.

And it's such an odd criticism, where it's something WWE have been criticized for so much over the years.

Be interesting to see reactions if and when Darby Alin wins the AEW title.
There'll be no fans at Mania this year. Unless you mean the ones on the screens
Think there might be fans but not totally sure.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Can't wait to hear the "You deserve it" chants pumped through the thunderdome tonight :drool:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Enjoyable PPV

Thought the first hour was great. The Smackdown Chamber was terrific (to be expected giving some of the workers involved) and I think they did right by all the participants. Was also rooting for Cesaro BUT I'm also glad in a way he didn't win because a) it leaves a greater chance for his push to be sustained to become a proper title program after Mania and b) fans should be around when he gets his shot.

Oh and Sami Zayn is hilarious.

Totally fine with The Miz winning too, he's a total joke and all but the Money In The Bank is a gimmick that should be leading to a title, so glad that was kept.

He'll lose it soon enough anyway so no big deal.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
WWE advertised that fans will be in attendance for Mania. It's being held where the Superbowl was so I'm guessing it'll be a quarter full like that was.

sewey89

Its the most bizarre comment on here from somebody who hates WWE.
Its my new favourite. I expect I’ll be told soon that I don’t understand pro wrestling properly and I’m uneducated because I don’t judge wrestlers on their body shape

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Love me some All Petite Wrestling :drool:

I was thinking fastlane last night but wouldn't be shocked if he dropped it tonight tbh. It's that kinda reign.

Still chuffed for him though.

Sylar

Hopefully he drops it tonight and they don't drag it out and he goes back to mid card tag team comedy with Morrison vs new day vs retribution

Let drew focus on a real challenge whether it's lashley or Sheamus or whoever

Ekeke

Its the most bizarre comment on here from somebody who hates WWE.

I love WWE. The good parts. There are less and less of them, would prefer if they went back to when there were more of them.

Its weird to dislike the idea of someone who looks like they've been to the gym being the champion of the promotion, or taking that idea to the extreme that everyone has to look like Brock or something

My point is I only workout at home and have been to a gym like 8 times ever and I have a better physique than the WWE champion the Miz. I was also obese before the first lockdown, so it took months nothing a professional wrestler cant put in. Buying that this guy is the champ is a hard sell.

Last edited:

Charlie Foley

I love WWE. The good parts. There are less and less of them, would prefer if they went back to when there were more of them.

Its weird to dislike the idea of someone who looks like they've been to the gym being the champion of the promotion, or taking that idea to the extreme that everyone has to look like Brock or something

My point is I only workout at home and have been to a gym like 8 times ever and I have a better physique than the WWE champion the Miz. I was also obese before the first lockdown, so it took months nothing a professional wrestler cant put in. Buying that this guy is the champ is a hard sell.
Pics or it didn’t happen

Ekeke

Also congrats on the weight loss and being productive in lockdown.
It was easier than I expected, also something I never thought I'd be able to do. So that tells me a lot of people could do it, even those who absolutely dont believe it like I did all my life. Anyway back to Miz I guess I just dont get why he wouldn't put a bit more effort in on his body. There's guys who barely get on tv or who are in opening matches and going nowhere who look like they are athletic, theres no reason he can't as far as I'm concerned.

sewey89

It was easier than I expected, also something I never thought I'd be able to do. So that tells me a lot of people could do it, even those who absolutely dont believe it like I did all my life. Anyway back to Miz I guess I just dont get why he wouldn't put a bit more effort in on his body. There's guys who barely get on tv or who are in opening matches and going nowhere who look like they are athletic, theres no reason he can't as far as I'm concerned.
Which is all that really matters :boring:

AshRK

I like Miz, feel he is someone who always attracts the right kind of heat. But he shouldn't be a wwe champion in 2021. They have wasted whole MITB with otis then miz losing it and then winning it. Poor use of MITB.

However, I am curious to see where they are going with Lashley. The guy is a beast and WM match between him and Lashley for the title would be AWESOME.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
I like Miz, feel he is someone who always attracts the right kind of heat. But he shouldn't be a wwe champion in 2021. They have wasted whole MITB with otis then miz losing it and then winning it. Poor use of MITB.

However, I am curious to see where they are going with Lashley. The guy is a beast and WM match between him and Lashley for the title would be AWESOME.
Surely it's the complete opposite? They actually did something with the briefcase and there was a successful cash in rather than just carrying it around for a year doing feck all?

Probably been just as, if not more interesting than both midcard titles for example, which isn't normally the case.

AshRK

Surely it's the complete opposite? They actually did something with the briefcase and there was a successful cash in rather than just carrying it around for a year doing feck all?

Probably been just as, if not more interesting than both midcard titles for example, which isn't normally the case.
Still feel it should have been someone else than otis or miz as MiTB winner.

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Yes, how I looked when I was a few months into weight loss. A bit flabby but mostly average. Both have been in better shape in the past. D. Bry's physical conditioning used to be one of his strengths

AshRK

Watched a raw segment after a long long time and have to say Lashley looked like a star there. Give him the championship now and keep MVP with him.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Lashley should be champion just for his suits alone.

Remember the Lana/Lashley/Rusev angle and how it was arguably the worst thing in wrestling last year? Since then MVP has turned Lashley into a star who is a legit world title contender. Lana was the sole survivor at Survivor Series and Rusev/Miro has a twitch streamer gimmick on AEW.

sewey89

Can’t believe they’re thinking about putting the WWE title on a fat bastard like Lashley.