Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Andersons Dietician

Yes, Lana interfered causing Lashley to get distracted and costing him the match, then Lashley divorced her the next day.

Agree with what you said about The Hurt Business, to me they were the best thing about RAW.

Don’t think Strowman will get a push anytime soon is has been an awful feud with Shane so far, and as far as I can remember Drew has wronged Bray Wyatt in anyway so won’t make sense for The Fiend to go after him.

Be interesting to see who is next in line, as on the Heel side (if Drew wins) AJ styles could be a tag team champ which would rule him out, already had Drew V Sheamus & Drew V Orton. And can’t think of a Face that is getting a push to challenge Lashley if he retains
There was a moment on the last Raw when Drew was challenging everyone in the locker room where he squared up with Braun. Braun told him if he handles his buisness then after mania his focus will be on the title or something. Agree this story arc with Shane has been awful.

Fiend surely wins at Mania and they can’t keep having him fight Randy so I wouldn’t be surprised to see him back in the title picture after mania. Keith Lee to come back I suppose plus guess there will be a shake up.

Ekeke

So Will Ospreay became the first British IWGP champion in new japan pro wrestling. Regal had challenged for it but Ospreay is the first to hold the main belt. Strong faction he has too

Ospreay, Jeff Cobb, O Khan and Henare

Sylar

So Will Ospreay became the first British IWGP champion in new japan pro wrestling. Regal had challenged for it but Ospreay is the first to hold the main belt. Strong faction he has too

Ospreay, Jeff Cobb, O Khan and Henare
Match was good but that ending was wow

Sylar

The Fiend should be nowhere near the title, in my opinion. It's not a character that suits that type of role.
Agree
Fiend should have been used how demon was used also. With Bray not winning he summons the fiend

No wrestler has come out looking better after facing the fiend. Rollins suffered the most

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Agree
Fiend should have been used how demon was used also. With Bray not winning he summons the fiend

No wrestler has come out looking better after facing the fiend. Rollins suffered the most

Nice and big so everyone can remember this :lol:

Sylar

Dont think he looked better in the eyes of the fans or was a bigger star because of the win though.

BUt yeah that goldberg/fiend thing was a tragedy, all so they could crown Roman against at WM, who then missed WM so they crowned Braun instead who is now a stupid idiot character feuding with Shane. Lovely.

Sylar

HOF spllit into the two year classes.
2020 was fun. Was nice seeing Liger (although through a stream link)

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
So tonight is the last head to head NXT vs AEW right?

AEW bringing Tyson back to presumably try and help them vs Takeover

FujiVice

Thought the Hall of Fame was awkward and uncomfortable viewing to be honest. Could have done an old school banquet like 94/95 or 2004, where only wrestlers and plus ones were there. Like the Cauliflower Alley Club, but instead had to get people on LED screens like the computer nerd from South Park with fake crowd noise.

One thing great, though, give the Kane video a watch. The team they have putting these videos together are as good as anyone in any form of entertainment. A mans career perfectly put together within a 4 minute package and it was awesome. Miss vintage Kane. He was awesome.

Sylar

Thought the Hall of Fame was awkward and uncomfortable viewing to be honest. Could have done an old school banquet like 94/95 or 2004, where only wrestlers and plus ones were there. Like the Cauliflower Alley Club, but instead had to get people on LED screens like the computer nerd from South Park with fake crowd noise.
The chants they piped in (like for JBLs saying) was just so bad. :lol:

Ekeke

NXT should do well tonight with their Takeover lineup. Probably a good idea to go out with a bang on the last wednesday show

Sylar

NXT should do well tonight with their Takeover lineup. Probably a good idea to go out with a bang on the last wednesday show
Thoughts on the Meltzer clip from above? Assume you heard the whole thing (and not just the clip)

Ekeke

Thoughts on the Meltzer clip from above? Assume you heard the whole thing (and not just the clip)
Listening to the show now I think, if its WOR from yesterday. Havent heard it yet on the show, but have seen the link. From the link alone it seems like hes saying they're doing a gimmick thats been done successfully before so this is what they should be doing to get it over. Wrestling has had lots of racist gimmicks in the past, and there are some going on today.

Edit - Just heard it. Right after the clip cuts off Alvarez mentions that Bunny himself said "You know where we're from?" and that was Bunny's point. Meltzer and Alvarez agreed that they thought having said that, the babyfaces would outsmart the heels by the wheels falling off or the engine blowing or something after saying that. But nothing happened

Also since people keep posting clips and comments suggesting Meltzer is saying racist stuff, he said on a previous show that he isnt into racist gimmicks so he isn't a fan of Apollo Crews angry Nigerian with a spear gimmick. And he isnt a fan of going back to the past with those old gimmicks presenting other countries and cultures the way they were seen in the past like that is them today.

Last edited:

Yagami

Good post resistant
Why does early 2000s Kurt Angle remind me of Buzz Lightyear?

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
So Drew McIntyre, Wil Ospreay and Nick Aldis.Just need PAC to add the AEW title and Britain has a complete set.

Sylar

Ciampa/Walter was awesome

First three matches (so far) were great but that one especially

sewey89

Just finished takeover night 1. Great as always. Walter vs Ciampa was excellent

Sylar

Yeah whole show was great

I just wish
it wasn't Raquel that ended the reign. Think Toni storm has a bigger upside, is better and younger too

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Yeah whole show was great

I just wish
it wasn't Raquel that ended the reign. Think Toni storm has a bigger upside, is better and younger too
I'm glad it was Raquel. I think she's great, exactly what a giant in the women's division should be as opposed to someone like Nia.

I find Toni Storm quite dull.

Sylar

I'm glad it was Raquel. I think she's great, exactly what a giant in the women's division should be as opposed to someone like Nia.

I find Toni Storm quite dull.
She's better than nia for sure

Toni is great but I don't understand their heel turn of her, and why they've beaten her so much

sewey89

Hoping Finn breaks out the demon
That’d be great, but they’ve had a horrible habit of feeling like they need to advertise the demon pre show. Kross Being in the ring waiting and the demon coming out would be really good.

really looking forward to night 2

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Hoping Finn breaks out the demon
That’d be great, but they’ve had a horrible habit of feeling like they need to advertise the demon pre show. Kross Being in the ring waiting and the demon coming out would be really good.

really looking forward to night 2
Unfortunately, Finn himself stated that he won't be bringing out the Demon for his match against Kross.

I think as soon as Karrion Kross came to NXT people kind of had this idea of a dream scenario of Karrion Kross vs. The Demon and the battle of the two entrances and the battle of the two darker characters. But, for me, in this moment of my career, I feel like The Demon would be a step back. I feel like right now with my ring work as The Prince I feel very comfortable, I feel very controlled. I feel very confident and I feel that's the direction I have to go at TakeOver. So, I don't want to let anyone down in the moment, there's gonna be no Demon. But there's gonna be a very very dark side of The Prince that is gonna meticulously take apart Karrion Kross.
The first bolded statement sort of reads like Finn will keep the Demon persona away for some time, too, so it may be a long while before we see the Demon again.

Sylar

Unfortunately, Finn himself stated that he won't be bringing out the Demon for his match against Kross.

The first bolded statement sort of reads like Finn will keep the Demon persona away for some time, too, so it may be a long while before we see the Demon again.
That's a shame
I kinda understand from his perspective
You kind of hope he's doing a John Cena here and then will surprise people as it's easier to say something won't happen and then it happens vs saying something will but then it doesn't

Night 2 should be great
The cw title match could be the show stealer but every match should be fun

Bwuk

Demon always looked pretty cool except from the headpiece he'd wear.

Surprised it got retired tbh. Easy merch £££.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Is there worse actors in wrestling than the Young Bucks?

Rooney in the wine ad looks like peak Pacino compared to those two.

sewey89

Night 2 was great. Enjoyed it even more than night one. I enjoyed the ladder match and Balor/Kross was decent. KOR/Cole stole the show though.

Hopefully now NXT is on Tuesdays, people can just enjoy all forms of wrestling and the 'war' can die.