Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Minkaro

Sheamus has been brilliant for a good 3 or 4 months now. I used to find him boring, but he's really turned it up/on recently - especially in the matches vs. Drew & Riddle.

RAW is an absolute shitshow, so he's easily been one of the better bits of it along with Drew, Lashley (Hurt Business) and Asuka.
I think he’s one of those that has bursts of motivation. I remember him having some really good matches against Bryan and Big Show at separate points.

Sylar

The guy is a joke at this point and doesn't realize he's embarassing himself every time he opens his mouth.

The weird comment about Edge isn't even a matter of opinion; it's factually wrong. Anyone who watched Wrestlemania saw Edge get the loudest cheers throughout the main event. When Meltzer says something so verifiably untrue, all it does is make him look like a moron.
. This is funny especially when Alvarez is like
Who cares it doesn't matter

Minkaro

The three champions moment on NXT was absolutely pointless, but it was so wholesome.

Ekeke

The three champions moment on NXT was absolutely pointless, but it was so wholesome.
I think it was a good moment in isolation, but when you see that you cant help but think that all 3 are going to be champion for the next few pay per views and medium term, so you pretty much knew it doesnt matter who they have matches with the belts are staying put. I mean, they're all friends celebrating together. How are they going to get beaten?

Now watch them ignore each other getting beat down by multiple people on a pay per view they're on together in the future. Showing that they arent actually friends and this was all a fake friends thing just to show off their titles.

Minkaro

WWE has come to terms on the release of Billie Kay, Mickie James, Chelsea Green, Tucker, Kalisto and Wesley Blake as of today April 15, 2021.

Copied and pasted from the WWE site so we’ve got a full list (so far).

Billie is a baffling one.

Edit: Samoa Joe and Bo Dallas too.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
WWE has come to terms on the release of Billie Kay, Mickie James, Chelsea Green, Tucker, Kalisto and Wesley Blake as of today April 15, 2021.

Copied and pasted from the WWE site so we’ve got a full list (so far).

Billie is a baffling one.

Edit: Samoa Joe and Bo Dallas too.
Nooo not Samoa joe

JP77

Joe leaving is brilliant news. He's too good to site on the side lines doing commentary. Dude cuts brilliant promos and is great in the ring, he's been wasted for too long. I get he's had injuries but that's no excuse for how much he's been wasted at times. Would have no problem with him going to AEW, he'd probably fit in brilliantly there to be fair. Really hope he can stay healthy and get a good run.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Wonder if Joe might actually go to impact and work occasionally with AEW instead?

Surprised that they've released the Iconics but they broke them up to begin with so it was a matter of time if they had nothing together. Shame though cause they're funny and Peyton is bloody stunning.

Sylar

Joe was amazing on commentary. He probably wanted to wrestle and they said no, and probably has clearance else where?

Breaking up Iiconics was a waste of time.

Breaking up Tucker and Otis was a waste of time too.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Joe peyton and billie?!? What the actual feck, yet dreck like nia jax and baron fecking Corbin stay?

paulscholes18

When I looked a couple of days ago why Joe wasn’t on commentary, said that he was getting ready to return to the ring, what rubbish that turned out to be.

Sylar

Not that it matters on a day like today, but AEW broke 1million viewers which is great for them. NXT didnt on Tue but could be due to day change and might build up on a new day

R.E.D.

How exactly do you release Samoa Joe? How? I want him against Kenny Omega now. Come on.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Samoa Joe was massively underused when he was fit. Has all the in ring skills along with great mic skills.

He’s great, his voice is brilliant, he would do well at voice over work!

Bwuk

I love Joe but he’s the wrong side of 40 and injury prone.

He was never going to get a title run.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Peyton and Joe should be sought after
I would imagine both will turn up on Wednesday nights.

I’ve been critical of AEW getting ex WWE guys in, but in this case, as with Rusev, I think they’d be silly not to. When you have fans claiming it was a bad decision to release somebody, they are automatically over wherever they show up

Ekeke

I would imagine both will turn up on Wednesday nights.

I’ve been critical of AEW getting ex WWE guys in, but in this case, as with Rusev, I think they’d be silly not to. When you have fans claiming it was a bad decision to release somebody, they are automatically over wherever they show up
They are or will be, but AEW has a big roster when it comes to getting on Dynamite. Theres Dark and Dark Elevation for youtube webshows but the 2nd main show is whats really needed to have these faces on network television and have the finances for all of them.

If you were going to hire new people they'd be up there as long as you can fit them in

Sylar

So Kevin Dunn didnt 'get' Billy Kay so thats why she was released.

The same guy who didnt want Becky getting TV time due to her accent. Yep.

The man responsible for cutting away during important moments like AJs debut, or Edges first spear when he returned. And all that shaky camera and cut camera BS.