Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
I watched the Rick Flair documentary on Disney + last night. Well worth a look if you haven’t seen it already.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus

Eagerly awaiting to see how people defend him for this one.
I don't know why he still has a following, to be honest. Even if you ignore all the stupid stuff he says, he breaks no news anymore. Sean Ross Sapp and Fightful are the guys breaking all the news these days.

I also saw someone on Reddit mention how he reported on Fulham's wins against Liverpool and Everton but didn't mention anything about them getting relegated. The man is so one-eyed :lol: .

Also, look at his office...

That's my Meltzer bashing for the week done. I'll leave him alone now.

On Fightful, they reported Zelina is coming back to WWE...

I'm not surprised she wants back.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I don't know why he still has a following, to be honest. Even if you ignore all the stupid stuff he says, he breaks no news anymore. Sean Ross Sapp and Fightful are the guys breaking all the news these days.

I also saw someone on Reddit mention how he reported on Fulham's wins against Liverpool and Everton but didn't mention anything about them getting relegated. The man is so one-eyed :lol: .

It's cult like.

Sylar

:lol:
So many people said they unsubscribed
So much so that Alvarez put a comment out regarding listening to the fans

Quite funny how meltzer has a go at wwe for not listening to fans and then does this given the guy double downed on his comments regarding huber and his wife and aew

Minkaro

Had no idea there was a ppv on tonight till just now. Might give it a watch.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth

I'm genuinely shocked at the state of Meltzers office.

Last edited:

Minkaro

Good show. Most of the matches were good, and even the one that really wasn’t had John Morrison parkouring over zombies.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I've been very casually watching WWE for most of the year.. So I may have missed something.. But why the feck were the lumberjacks zombies?!

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I've been very casually watching WWE for most of the year.. So I may have missed something.. But why the feck were the lumberjacks zombies?!
Should basically just be treated as a 10 minute advertising spot for that new Batista film (makes me wonder if the paid for it?)

Thought it was a good PPV with a spectacular main event. Probably the WWE match of the year.

The finish to the Raw women's triple threat seemed really odd to me... Why didn't Charlotte just break up the pin!?

Ekeke

Watching a bit of AEW Elevation and this Robo guy should get signed somewhere pretty fast. WWE will miss a trick not picking him up as he's an Indian bodybuilder and would be great for the market they believe they can create there. Strong look, can move and can still improve

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Something surreal happened tonight, I met a vice president of WWE, by chance. Won't go into details but it was fantastic speaking to him.

Don't want to give anything away but they're planning something big for next year that I imagine will interest a lot of fans on here particularly. That's a pretty big obvious clue. Actually vaguely remember meltzer reporting on it potentially happening fairly recently (but could be wrong there, I actively try to forget shit that he spouts).

He was a sound bloke and offered tickets for bits and bobs if I get in contact!

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Something surreal happened tonight, I met a vice president of WWE, by chance. Won't go into details but it was fantastic speaking to him.

Don't want to give anything away but they're planning something big for next year that I imagine will interest a lot of fans on here particularly. That's a pretty big obvious clue. Actually vaguely remember meltzer reporting on it potentially happening fairly recently (but could be wrong there, I actively try to forget shit that he spouts).
Solskjaer vs Klopp at TLC?

Ekeke

AEW were planning to do a UK ppv too before the covid times, no idea if and when that will happen now

Also Griff Garrisson is getting really really good, was great in that main event on Dynamite

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Drake Wuertz, the lunatic Qanon ref in NXT has been released. That's a good thing.

But so has Brandi Lauren. That's a bad thing.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Will Ospreay had had to vacate the title due to a neck injury

Sylar

Drake Wuertz, the lunatic Qanon ref in NXT has been released. That's a good thing.

But so has Brandi Lauren. That's a bad thing.
Velveteen too

Just read the stuff about drake
Sounds like a dick so yeah...

Sylar

Watched wm backlash
Enjoyed the two title matches esp the main event

That army of the dead link was so stupid :lol:
Knew they would find a way to ruin priest. The follow up on the bad bunny stuff has been bad. Typical

Minkaro

Apparently they’ve got some sort of arrangement with Netflix? Hence the Vince doc, and this Army of the Dead thing.

Could lead to some hilarious and/or terrible tie-ins. I’m hoping for them to dye someone’s hair white and announce them as a Witcher.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Apparently they’ve got some sort of arrangement with Netflix? Hence the Vince doc, and this Army of the Dead thing.

Could lead to some hilarious and/or terrible tie-ins. I’m hoping for them to dye someone’s hair white and announce them as a Witcher.
They have fingers in lots of pies. Regular TV deals, Peacock streaming the Network, Netflix bits and bobs. The product has never been worse but they keep making more and more money, a little similar to United.

Ekeke

The Hana Matane was great, so many people involved and messages from kairi and io on video as well as tens of others

Will Ospreay's neck : Had to vacate the NJPW title a few days ago

And my 6th wrestling class we learned drop down under someone hitting the ropes, hip toss, a basic armdrag, a suplex, a neckbreaker and a backdrop suplex

Ladron de redcafe

They have fingers in lots of pies. Regular TV deals, Peacock streaming the Network, Netflix bits and bobs. The product has never been worse but they keep making more and more money, a little similar to United.
That's a good analysis of the situation. As long as their sponsors are happy and they can sell their product, the in-ring direction doesn't matter as much as people think. It will continue to be a somewhat anodyne product because that's what mainstream advertisers want.

paulscholes18

Adnan Vriiksis has already been let go after 7 RAWs, not really surprising as he was woeful. (But replacing Samoa Joe was never going to be easy)

Ekeke

Wwe and njpw discussing partnership? Hmm
Would be a good move to stop AEW doing some dream matches in the future. Also fun for WWE guys that they arent using for whatever reason or have decided they cant make it past a certain level. They can go have fun matches in Japan instead.

I cant imagine it'd be that good for NJPW talents going to WWE though. Maybe NXT which would be a downgrade from AEW, but on the main roster as if a NJPW is going to get a push and a good storyline or a push over the main WWE guys. AEW on the other hand I can see it happening.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Corbin beating Okada with a roll up four weeks in a row :nervous:
Nah, not a roll-up. Clean as a whistle in 8 minutes. I want to be around for the internet's reaction to that.

It's Meltzer though so it's bollocks. Sean Ross Sapp and Fightful have been getting all the scoops recently so he's throwing this out there to make it seem like he still knows what's going on.

Ekeke

Nah, not a roll-up. Clean as a whistle in 8 minutes. I want to be around for the internet's reaction to that.

It's Meltzer though so it's bollocks. Sean Ross Sapp and Fightful have been getting all the scoops recently so he's throwing this out there to make it seem like he still knows what's going on.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SalfordRed18

Supports
Ashwood City FC
Yep, all to stop AEW dream matches. Thats the plan. Nothing in NJPW forming a relationship with the biggest wrestling promotion in America and the world. Nothing in it for them at all.