Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Ekeke

WWE splitting up the New Day, despite nobody wanting that... Because reasons?
They were only put together to put Big E in multi man matches while the draft gives him some new challengers. That and the heat from breaking them up, making the draft seem more evenful. If not for that not much happened

lsd

The Oracle
Are these rumours about Randy Orton exposing himself to a journalist true then?

Ludens the Red

Why don’t they do the draft old school style where they have all the wrestlers sat in the back together watching? Created some great moments back in the day.

Also is it me or is Raw actually getting worse with every passing week?
At least Shayna Baszler has been saved though, now she can go to Smackdown and be the beast she deserves to be.

Sylar

Why don’t they do the draft old school style where they have all the wrestlers sat in the back together watching? Created some great moments back in the day.

Also is it me or is Raw actually getting worse with every passing week?
At least Shayna Baszler has been saved though, now she can go to Smackdown and be the beast she deserves to be.
Because, it doesnt matter in the end. They will be on each others show within a few weeks especially with Survivor Series coming up.
Ideally the draft should be a month or two after Mania.

And its not you, Raw is terrible. I reckon it would be slightly better if they cut an hour of the show (and be same length as SD).

Ludens the Red

Because, it doesnt matter in the end. They will be on each others show within a few weeks especially with Survivor Series coming up.
Ideally the draft should be a month or two after Mania.

And its not you, Raw is terrible. I reckon it would be slightly better if they cut an hour of the show (and be same length as SD).
How this hasn’t happened is beyond me. Seems so obvious…

choccy77

Network wants 3 hours, so they provide 3 hours. They were paid handsomely for it
They could easily have had a solid 3 hour show. Back when it started they had 205 Live which Vince buried and they had NXT and They could have incorporated sooner a better women's division. All of that plus main roster should have been ample quality for a 3 hour show.

But no, Vince just didn't give a damn and that is the problem, when you also have a 75 year old trying to relate to 8-20 year olds and has no f'ing clue

Sylar

They could easily have had a solid 3 hour show. Back when it started they had 205 Live which Vince buried and they had NXT and They could have incorporated sooner a better women's division. All of that plus main roster should have been ample quality for a 3 hour show.

But no, Vince just didn't give a damn and that is the problem, when you also have a 75 year old trying to relate to 8-20 year olds and has no f'ing clue
TBH, even if you just look at the Raw roster without nXt and 205, its still stacked enough to get everybody doing something.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Is that the first time Mox has been booed in AEW?

:lol: people thinking Hangman was being pushed down the pecking order. Couldn't be any more over.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022

I cringe when I see tweets like these. It’s something that a fan account would tweet. It comes across as very amateurish and desperate to me. I think this hurts AEW to casuals too. It makes them look like they’re trying to start a fight with WWE whereas WWE just get on and focus on their own (poor) product.

choccy77

I cringe when I see tweets like these. It’s something that a fan account would tweet. It comes across as very amateurish and desperate to me. I think this hurts AEW to casuals too. It makes them look like they’re trying to start a fight with WWE whereas WWE just get on and focus on their own (poor) product.
Rampage has like 600k viewers and Smackdown 2M plus on Fridays.

Khan really highlighting people towards the ratings, which will show zero competition, whereas, he should just focus on a quality show instead to make people see a positive product, watch and return the week after.

Smackdown right now, with Roman v Brock and Edge v Rollins are holding their own by far

What I really hate about WWE is, the lack of originality, They Rey and his Son thing was always their intent from the moment they introduced him and it really isn't needed.

Also he is going to turn on Rey, because another wrestler (a jerk) says a couple of words to him etc. Just aghhhh

choccy77

Sad Day

WWE is saddened to learn that legendary sports-entertainer and championship title maker Reggie Parks passed away at the age of 87.

Parks spent nearly three decades in the ring as a sports-entertainer working for promoters like WWE Hall of Famer Stu Hart and competing for championships in both the NWA and AWA. He even enjoyed a brief stint competing in a WWE ring before transitioning into the second phase of his career: creating championship titles. Parks would go on to handcraft some of the most famous titles in WWE history, including the "winged eagle" WWE Championship used in the 1980s and '90s, as well as the classic Intercontinental Championship of the same era. His incredible work in both WWE and WCW crossed over into the worlds of UFC and boxing as well, as he continued to create iconic championship titles for decades.

WWE extends its condolences to Parks’ family, friends and fans.

choccy77

Hell in a Cell in Saudi

Surprised they don't have the Queen of the Ring winner stoned while they are at it.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Natalya got a bottle flung at her from the crowd last time they there and she's the most boring woman in WWE.

You'd almost worry for characters like Becky, Bianca and Banks over there. They're all arrogant women, one calls themselves "The Man", one call themselves "The Boss" and one calls themselves "The EST, best at everything".

choccy77

Natalya got a bottle flung at her from the crowd last time they there and she's the most boring woman in WWE.

You'd almost worry for characters like Becky, Bianca and Banks over there. They're all arrogant women, one calls themselves "The Man", one call themselves "The Boss" and one calls themselves "The EST, best at everything".
Yeah, I would love to see them main event With Becky and Sasha, but I think they will play them down a lot and it Will be Brock v Roman.

Anyone else still thinking that at some point Heyman is gonna screw over The Head of the Table?

Ekeke

After watching the Stardom Grand Prix its by far the best womens wrestling and in terms of matches and the look of wrestler gear, its on par with any other promotion right now. Since the Bushi Road takeover the production and overall quality has improved so fast. The wrestling has always been good

Minkaro

So…Escape the Undertaker on Netflix is certainly a thing. It’s not good, but New Day make it at least fun.

Ekeke

To who?

Anyone paying attention would know that Smackdown is being booked into Rampage's timeslot that week and WWE are loading up the card to get the optics of "beating them". They're the ones making it a battle again.

Hopefully it'll just lead to both shows putting out great stuff

Stevondo8

Not convinced aew should be advertising this on their own Twitter feed …looks so bad

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus

Khan rowed back from that in a follow-up tweet when he saw Friday Night Heat Rampage did 400k viewers.

Not convinced aew should be advertising this on their own Twitter feed …looks so bad
I laugh when people call them the best tag of all time. Hardys, Dudleys, E&C, Usos, New Day, The Bar, Motor City Machine Guns, Beer Money and probably another 40 teams are infinitely better than those two clowns.

Ekeke

Not great, either. But not entirely sure what you're point is here. Taker isn't renouned for poor execution and definitely improved as a wrestler as he aged.

They most certainly arent either.

Of the 3 theirs is by far the most dangerous to do, but here we see one of the best messing up his signature move. Point is all wrestlers occasionally do it and its much better to have a safer landing than the Goldberg one.

Some other Tombstones you dont want to do

Last edited: