Television Tho Prop Grops Throps

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I thought the first half was fantastic. Thought it then went down in quality until near the end where eliminations started happening / Cody came out and then a really enjoyable last two.
Exactly my thoughts.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
I thought the first half was fantastic. Thought it then went down in quality until near the end where eliminations started happening / Cody came out and then a really enjoyable last two.
Really? Thought the first half was beyond useless.

Renegade

Bray Wyatt at this point is just a cosplay. Fancy dress, confusing promos and poor matches where he ever he faces comes away looking terrible.

Shame because the Hawaiian shirt cult leader was by far his best character.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Bray Wyatt at this point is just a cosplay. Fancy dress, confusing promos and poor matches where he ever he faces comes away looking terrible.

Shame because the Hawaiian shirt cult leader was by far his best character.
He's so difficult to book, cult leader is the way forward.

Zen

I'm wondering if they should have had Cody's return as a surprise.
I have no problem with the obvious winner. We had obvious winners in 96, 98, 00, 01, 02, etc.
Obvious winner isn't the major issues, it's obviously obvious to the point of almost mocking the viewer. Literally the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th 'bookies' faves weren't even in it. It was Batista levels bad obvious by not having Zayn(Bryan for Batista's one).

I didn't watch 96 and 98 live so not commentating on the obviousness of them. But 00 was done well and created a gap feud from it's ending with Show actually winning, 01's final 3 at least both of your booked in WM Main Eventers so at least something was there and also Stone Cole screwed Triple H earlier in the night and I've never understood why the favour wasn't returned in the same night, 02 again had Angle and Austin in the final 4... although yeah, HHH was ultra obvious, as were the other 2, just not to he levels of Cody at the point of entry.

The only thing we got from the final four here was Logan vs Paul @ WM and Cody clearly winning.

Sylar

Obvious winner isn't the major issues, it's obviously obvious to the point of almost mocking the viewer. Literally the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th 'bookies' faves weren't even in it. It was Batista levels bad obvious by not having Zayn(Bryan for Batista's one).

I didn't watch 96 and 98 live so not commentating on the obviousness of them. But 00 was done well and created a gap feud from it's ending with Show actually winning, 01's final 3 at least both of your booked in WM Main Eventers so at least something was there and also Stone Cole screwed Triple H earlier in the night and I've never understood why the favour wasn't returned in the same night, 02 again had Angle and Austin in the final 4... although yeah, HHH was ultra obvious, as were the other 2, just not to he levels of Cody at the point of entry.

The only thing we got from the final four here was Logan vs Paul @ WM and Cody clearly winning.
Iirc, Austin was battered by triple h before he entered. But he still entered bloody

Also guessing you mean Logan v Seth rather than Logan v Paul haha

We also got Gunther looking badass and making the final two. Assume this will be played up quite a bit

Sylar

The crowd was red hot. WWE have managed to kill it. Gonna take something big to ignite them again

noodlehair

"It's like..."
They spent 3 months building Bray up for that match :lol: then more waste of time no direction Bray related nonsense immediately after.

I'm going to bed. Hopefully the rest of the show manages to pull something out of the car crash because otherwise oh dear.

Sylar

Ugh, always annoying when they eliminate people who are liked by the crowd fairly quickly.

WWE really killed this crowd damn

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
When you think about all the potential the Royal Rumble show had, it is disappointing to see WWE continually fumble their big shows. They get so little out of so much. The final angle pretty much saved it from being a completely forgettable couple of hours.

cyberman

Great show. Brock is such a better character when he isn’t unbeatable.
Gunther has become a made man over the last week while Logan Paul shows doing moves is a lot easier than the internet makes it out to be