The RedCafe Annual Awards 2011 | First Page Edited With Insults

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I propose that the Racist of the year should be renamed the John Terry of the year Award.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Shocked that Colin didn't win this.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Can we change rednev's tagline to a picture of Suarez/Terry?

jveezy

Fo' shizzle
Some interesting stats on the two awards so far (sorry, had to leave for a second to troubleshoot a printer).

Allforone came in second for biggest liar with 9 votes. 2 less than the winner.

Colin129 was a distant second for most racist with 4 votes and redman5 snuck in with 2 votes after the whole Suarez scandal went nuts. rednev had 11

Brophs

The One and Only
Poster Most Likely to be Drunk or Stoned While Posting

I went back and checked last year’s awards thread to copy and paste the speech and all rimaldo had written was

the winner of tonight’s award pretty much wins it every year, why? well it’s pretty self-explanatory, because he’s bald, bald and old. congratulations eyepopper.
So as you can see even we’re getting bored giving this award to him. Can’t the rest of you develop a drink or drug problem and help us out a bit?

Also he smokes weed while mowing his lawn on a ride-on mower. How cool is that?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Honourable mention to Kenny Dalglish for his press conferences & club statements.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Popper will always get that award the stone bald bastard :lol:

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Eyepopper claimed exactly 50% of all votes with 23 out of 46. The closest competitor was cider with 5.
He fecked up there. If you can't win an award that celebrates your drunkeness and you're called Ciderman and you've begged people for money 'fer a wee cup o' tea' coz you've spent it all on meths (or pretend iPhones), then you're a bit shit.

cinc

He fecked up there. If you can't win an award that celebrates your drunkeness and you're called Ciderman and you've begged people for money 'fer a wee cup o' tea' coz you've spent it all on meths (or pretend iPhones), then you're a bit shit.
Cider looks exactly like the 20ish kid who lives in the 247 pub on my corner. By exactly like him I mean they both have long blonde hair and gay hats.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
I dunno what to say.....

Pricks... thats the word I was searching for.

brewlio

A prince among poopers
DRAMA QUEEN OF THE YEAR 20011

So poor old Bradders has slipped of his e-mortal coil and realistically the award for the annual drama llama could only go to one overly histrionic tard. The gay in question needs no introduction whatsoever...the self-perceived big hitter of the internet himself, Boss.

Attack the space, maybe Boss's finest moment, well if you were into that kind of thing. But as for the rest of the year Boss desperately wanted to be someone, to be something. He took it upon himself to pick fights with caf heavyweights such as iSparky, which is incredible considering he is only a millionth of the poster or the man. Boss considers himself to be one of the greatest football posters in the history of the internet forum. His constant cravings for adoration, adulation, acknowledgement and respect in the football forums often lead to him having massive spazzy meltdowns that involve much mudslinging and tears.

But it got to the point where poor old Boss had had enough...."feck you lot, I'm off..". But of course Boss's leaving never materialised, it was just a ploy to cause even more drama and again use it to become the centre of attention.

Look at that pose. They modelled the spastic with the biff arm smiley on Boss. :gaytard:

Boss is what's regarded as a problem poster, he has a file in the mod forum thicker than Leroy's pan handle and even thicker Silva's levels of intelligence (hard to believe, but true). Boss has become a dramatic stereotype and these days he puts much work into maintaining his melodramatic e-mannerisms. He has to be seen, he has to be heard. If he doesn't like it he has to shout and cry. But why? Because Boss wants to be the new Brad. He might not be as intelligent, he's nowhere near as good a poster, he's not even remotely liked as Brad, he'll never be as handsome (minus Brad's hideous ears of course), but they share a common theme of needing to act a big scrissing girl in front of their peers. You just know that Boss never let the local kids play with his toys as a lad. Even then he'd probably break them and tell his dad someone else broke it in the hope his old fella might go round and punch the other kid's dad on the nose...just for the drama and shit stirring like.

Unless another Brad materialises we could be stuck with Boss as the #1 drama queen for years to come, if he doesn't get banned first that is. He has been officially warned about his future conduct on the boards so I’m lead to believe.

Well done Bossman. It's all about the drama, innit!?!

iSparky

Spread the love Pops, spread the love

Minkaro

20011 in that post isn't a typo. Boss is just such a drama queen that he's been given the award for every year until 20011.

iSparky

He took it upon himself to pick fights with caf heavyweights such as iSparky, which is incredible considering he is only a millionth of the poster or the man.
Aye! the bastard thought he could go head to head with me and come out the other end? No fecking chance, know your place Boss, know your place!

jveezy

Fo' shizzle
Not even close with this award. 76% of the vote. 42 out of 55. To put that in perspective, last year Brad got 59% of the vote.

Speaking of Brad, he managed to nab 2nd place this year with 3 votes.

iSparky

76% of the vote :lol:

All a brother wanted to do was talk football...