The RedCafe Boxing Thread

Kazi

It’s mainly weird cause there were pictures of Ruiz a couple of months ago looking really slim

I think this was planned

Inter Yer Nan

Ruiz will need a KO just to get a draw.
The ref suits AJ’s style and the judges selection is a bit questionable.
This Brit shouts for Andy but is not optimistic.

Most interested in the Hunter/Povetkin undercard contest. Hunter a lot smaller and lower ranked but favourite with the bookies.
He’s taken apart a couple of big guys already with his boxing skills and movement and having called out Povetkin I’m sure he knows he can dismantle him on his way to a big payday.
Hunter is a very skilled boxer. I remember some folks criticizing Usyk for not getting him out of there but dominating him 2 years back. That’s a victory that’s grown with time and potentially a re-match down the line.

Balljy

I’ve always felt that Wlad was the superior talent and obviously had the better career (IMO Vitali doesn’t deserve to be in the hall of fame his resume is average) but that Vitali would beat him head to head and that isn’t a hard call to make.
If only Wlad had Vitali's chin, that would have made some fighter. His early career knock-downs blatantly led to the style change which made him protect it through his unbeaten years.

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
Hunter is a very skilled boxer. I remember some folks criticising Usyk for not getting him out of there but dominating him 2 years back. That’s a victory that’s grown with time and potentially a re-match down the line.
Yeah maybe their paths will cross again down the road. I think Usyk will be up against Kownacki next and then maybe a title shot so Hunter may have to walk a different road for a year or two but I’d definitely like to see a rematch.
Just returning to today’s fight Hunter and Povetkin are actually the same height and weight (almost) so it will be down to skills, fitness and heart. I think Hunter has more boxes ticked.

Inter Yer Nan

Yeah maybe their paths will cross again down the road. I think Usyk will be up against Kownacki next and then maybe a title shot so Hunter may have to walk a different road for a year or two but I’d definitely like to see a rematch.
Just returning to today’s fight Hunter and Povetkin are actually the same height and weight (almost) so it will be down to skills, fitness and heart. I think Hunter has more boxes ticked.
I like Hunter big. I think Povetkin is a little worn out.

starman

Seen a lot of comparisons between the Lewis Rahman fight, difference is in this case Ruiz is the better pure boxer.
I think Joshua is going to have to blast him out of there, he will have trouble trying to outbox him like Lewis did Rahman in the rematch

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
A river would be grand of anyone has one??
Arena 1 has died on me...

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Does anyone have an ace stream they could possibly send me. Would he much appreciated.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Does anyone have a decent stream they'd be kind enough to share?

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Guys could I get a steam too I'm finding it hard to find anything.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Wow a draw!! Was a close fight, personally thought Povetkin just edged it.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Would appreciate if someone could please forward a stream as well please - the one I’ve been using has crashed!

Povetkin / Hunter always promised to be a very good fight.. Draw probably a fair result.