Music The RedCafe "Original Songwriter's" Music Thread

Kinky Melinky

Right folks,

As you may or may not know a few Caf members write music or are in bands, and this thread will be used by Caf members who have written their own music and are looking for exposure.

Making a living from music is a tough task, and so the more support and exposure available the better.

So if you have written anything and have it up online please feel free to throw it into this forum. Please also use this thread to update Caf members of any updates, news, gigs, releases etc.

Please DO NOT post un-original music that happens to be your new favourite band unless it's you playing the song.

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player
Will post something in here soon enough,

Will check this when I get home as I cant do the youtube thing at work.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
As a matter of interest do you have to be big, bald and Irish to contribute?

bazalini

The Baz Man - He made us laugh 2000 - 2012
You have put the beef on Kinky since you have been in Landon

Kinky Melinky

You have put the beef on Kinky since you have been in Landon
Believe it or not I've actually lost weight ! I put the beef on between the time Sweet Leanna was recorded and my move to London. I think my weight loss has something to do with not having all that much money so I am forced to eat less :)

Christofaux

Kinky Melinky

Raglan Road

This was recorded on Paddy's day down the local Boozer. The missus tried to be all fancy and recorded it sidewards. I can alter it back but it looses sound quality so I decided to just leave it

Eyepopper

Oi.... thought it was originals only, you cheating fecker.. dont have me break out American Pie on your ass...

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
As a matter of interest do you have to be big, bald and Irish to contribute?
There's a new film out that's bigger, balder, Irisher, and uncut.;)

Eyepoppingly Kinky

Kinky and Eyepopper are the toughest cops on the homosexual force, who also like to party down with a little bit of guitar playing and graphic S and M. But when a young gay teen is found dead with a twelve inch dildo down his throat, it's time for these two partners to saddle up for the ride of their lives! Can they find out who's trying to murder all the gays on the net before its too late? Can they get a record deal? Will Kinky's housemates stop being bitches? Will this thread ever catch on?

Rated G.

Starring:
Jon Favreau as Kinky Melinky
Seth Rogen as Eyepopper
marcosdeto as Elvis
Elvis as Elvis
Laurence Fishburne as Police Chief Indian Torn Rubber
Timothy Dalton as Himself

Kinky Melinky

Oi.... thought it was originals only, you cheating fecker.. dont have me break out American Pie on your ass...
Nah....it's originals and covers that are done by Caf members because there is certainly a plausable skill in doing a cover well. What's not accepted in this forum would be me posting up a video of my mates band who have just been signed etc

Eyepopper

Ahhh right... getcha...

Here's the results of the BalconyTV thing Kinks..

noodlehair

"It's like..."
I'd post something in here if I a) had a webcam, b) knew how to upload Youtube videos, and c) wasn't so comparatively shite

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."

noodlehair

"It's like..."
If the idea of this thread is exposure I think it should be moved to the general.

No one gives a shit about the entertainment forum

Kinky Melinky

If the idea of this thread is exposure I think it should be moved to the general.

No one gives a shit about the entertainment forum
Yeah I'm with you on this one Noodle. It was actually my initial request but it was decided to put it into the Entertainment.

I dunno Mods......what you reckon ? Any chance of getting this into the General ? To be fair, the Entertainment forum has been around a while now and I only ventured into it for the 1st time ever about 2 months ago

Eyepopper

Right we need to do something to liven up this thread....

Here's a good mate of mine, sickeningly talented bastard!

jgraham

Company man, hitched.
punching cats for eggs at a dustbin near you
I think like Kinky and Noodle have pointed out - this would get more interest in th egeneral. I know its more of an entertainment subject but if it goes any way at all towards helping one of you guys out then maybe the general would be a better place for it.

Kinky Melinky

Thought i'd wack up Kinky_Melinkys genius theme for my show, he's too modest to put it up himself.
:lol:

The song is nothing without your dance moves Diver. Well not so much dance moves as.........er......well I dunno what you did but it looks professional.