Pedro Neto : Is he ready to take the last step? To join a top club in premier league and football?

macheda14

I was at the park the other day shooting the shit with one of the other dads. He was a Columbian dude and so I directed the conversation to footy, of course. He was shocked, almost offended, that I had never heard of Luiz Diaz.

Anyway, according to that random dude at the park, Liverpool's scouts have found another gem.
Colombian. And he's a pretty well known hot property, but I doubt Liverpool would pay the buyout clause.

MUFC OK

I read that we’re interested but aren’t prepared to pay 60m (I think) for him.

I have no idea who he his but almost any additional forward would be welcome.
Liverpool can’t register any non-home grown players currently either btw.

dinostar77

I saw this player name on Sky Sport today. And after taking a closer look of his videos on YouTube. And since no one has start a thread about him. I decided to write a scouting & player report of him. A recommendation if it’s too late yet. If Klopp and Liverpool had already land a deal for him.

Name : Luis Diaz
Date of birth: 13 January 1997
Citizenship: Colombia
Position: Left winger/wide player
Best position: LW
Current team: Porto
Prefer foot : Right
Current market value: 40 € Euro

Description : An energetic, powerful and skillful left winger and attacking player. With a really high fighting and winning mentality. Maybe top level of winning mentality. Consistent mood.
Good one on one and ability to take on players.

And here is a visual description of him :

Example where he suit best:

Sancho - Bruno - Diaz + Greenwood/Rashford

Player rating : At this current level. I will rate him somewhere between 4.5 - 5. He is definitely not a clear 4 point out of top 5. I think will rate him closer to the top level. The fighting and winning mentality is top level. If he could deliver this current level in the top 4 league in Europe. In a period of 1-2 season. Or One of the best player in this year World Cup. Then I will give him 5 and top level. I think he is really close to the top level already. Special as specific left winger category.

Future prediction: His current MV is at 40 mill euro. I predict his potential and future MV will rise over the double. Over 80 mill euros. And his rating will move closer to 5 points from 4.5 points now. I think he will rise both MV and rating when he join one of the biggest club in Europe.
In comparison if Jack Grealish had a 100 mill £ price tag. Then I will rise Luis Diaz. At this current level. A better player than Grealish. As a full packet football player. If we compare to Grealish price tag. Then Diaz can go for 120 mill £. It is the end product of Luis Diaz that clearly make I rate him above Grealish as full packet.

Conclusion: Beside the strong rumor Liverpool link to him. If any top club with ambition to win the domestic league in the future. I only recommend Luis Diaz to the best clubs in the top 4 leagues. This player definitely belong to the best club in Europe.
I will categorize him as “Run to buy before others clubs get him “
It will only strength your XI and team. If you get him and Liverpool don’t. Your team will stop one of the reason of Liverpool dominance in the future. Because he simply beside really high and good football skill. Has a really high fighting and winning mentality too. It’s a really high level full packet you will get.

———————————————

To United:

Example of a scenario:
- Martial leaving this January
- Sancho still struggling to deliver the highest consistent level.
- Greenwood is more of CF than a RW. And struggling as RW, because of the affection of the team poor performance

A future United team about 2-3 years. Can look like this:

Sancho - Bruno - Diaz + Greenwood/Rashford

If 442:

Sancho - McTom - Bruno - Diaz + Greenwood - Rashford. If Sancho and Greenwood hit the consistent top level. This 6 combination will be good enough to win the premier league in the future. Beside Bruno drop down as the team’s top and consistent creative player. A world class nr.8. Then it will naturally lift the performance of the 5 others players too. Luis Diaz, Rashford and McTom are self motivated players. Those 3 players always give 100%. Only Sancho and Greenwood still has inconsistent mood and mentality.

So back to Luis Diaz. If any top clubs in Europe really want, need and strength the left winger position. And to build a strong enough team win the domestic league. Luis Diaz is my best recommendation. Run and buy before it’s too late. An energetic, skillful, aggressive and good with pressing. Really close as complete as a attacking player. Both football and mentality parts.
Looks like hes on liverpools shortlist as a replacement for mane/salah in long term.

LuckyScout78

I rate both of two creative and offensive cm players really high. They are more nr.8 than nr.6. And to come down only picked one of them is really really difficult. But at this time. I think i will pick Jude Bellingham. Why? I will explained more about it below. First i will put some videos clips for comparisons. Let start with Tielemans

+ Youri Tielemans. 7. mai 1997 : MV =55 mill Euros

+ Jude Bellingham. 29 June 2003. MV = 75 mill Euros

They are similar in style. Both at this time. Because Tielemans is 24. 6 years difference. Tielemans is more composure with the ball. But the disadvantage of being composure. You will naturally slow down a abit of the pace. Where we can that the 18 Bellingham still raw, a lot of energy and is more pacey than Tielemans.
And i think at this time. Tielemans, again due the age and 6 more years with football. Is slighty better with the ball overall. Not much better. But definitely better with the ball.
But Bellingham is 1.86 m and compare to Tielemans 1.76 height. About few years and at the age of 22-23. The physical part and factor will advantage Belligham. The physical presence and dominance.
And like i have mentioned above. With more pace and a bit quicker acceleration than Tielemans is the reason i will pick Bellingham over Tielemans. Because if you have quicker acceleration. It will help you to pass and beat players with the ball more easily. Its where i think Bellingham is better than Tielemans. Come away from opponents players and still have the ball in good control.

In other words. Right now Tielemans is better with the ball overall than Bellingham. But its the full packet as a player. And the pontential. I think and believe Bellingham have bigger pontential. Its the top engine and drive of top and world class players. Bellingham has it. And beside football abilities. Born and raised in England. Belligham has that natural fighting spirit and toughness. Bellingham has a more dominance presence.

So conclusion. Because of all the factors above. Quickness, acceleration, and physical advantage. Still really high overall and basic ball skill. Beside fighting spirit and mentality. If i will pick one of the those 2 really really good cm players. I think i would go for Jude Belligham.

And to make it easier to get and easier to convince Bellingham. And to achieve something better than greater. You might let to go some of your current creative but unsure cm player. In Pobga. If Pobga is leaving and joining PSG this summer. Then after two years with Dortmund in Bundesliga. And got around 10 games for England. I think it s time and ready for Bellingham to come and play in the best and toughness league right now. Time for Bellingham to join premier league.

A 411 line up could be like this:

Sancho - McTom - Bellingham - Rashford + Bruno + Greenwood/Ronaldo

I think with the name of him. Jude Bellingham. Its all written. I think Bellingham will become one of the best cm player in the world in the future. Bellingham has everything. He has the ability to pass opponent players with the ball from central midfield area. Like Luka Modric, Yaya Toure and Scholes in the past. That ability is important. Special when we are talking about a complete and creative cm player. Beside the hard work and fighting spirit and mentality. Beside a Bruno who always push him. I think getting Bellingham is a huge step and factor to get closer to winning the premier league again.

I have mentioned Youri Tielemans and Fabian Ruiz from Napoli and Spain in others threads. But to come and cut down to the last one. The one United should go for. A puzzle and factor to help United to win premier league again.

United new creative and complete nr.8 = Jude Belligham. Next summer. I think and believe Belligham will be more important than Haaland and Rice. Save the big money buy for Belligham in the this summer.

Bellingham has in common with past world class nr.8. Like Luka Modric, Toure and Scholes = Top pass ability, ability to pass and dribling from central midfield area and has goals in theirs games = complete cm players. A complete nr.8. What every top teams in the world need. Not only United.

Luka Modric :

Yaya Toure:

Playing for the world best team in the world. Those abilities and mentalities are demanded. Consistent as possible. Weeks in and weeks out. And to be a complete world class nr.8. Make and help your team winning the biggest trophies. Everything abilities and mentality has to be on top. And i think Jude Belligham has what to reach the top level. 18 years of age has reached a really high level right now. Sir Alex and United were truly right and correct. Tried really hard to get him. My recommendation. Never give up. If you get world class CBs and GK too. Getting a top nr.8. Would bring United back to the top of the premier league again.

Last edited:

macheda14

I rate both of two creative and offensive cm players really high. They are more nr.8 than nr.6. And to come down only picked one of them is really really difficult. But at this time. I think i will pick Jude Bellingham. Why? I will explained more about it below. First i will put some videos clips for comparisons. Let start with Tielemans

+ Youri Tielemans. 7. mai 1997 : MV =55 mill Euros

+ Jude Bellingham. 29 June 2003. MV = 75 mill Euros

They are similar in style. Both at this time. Because Tielemans is 24. 6 years difference. Tielemans is more composure with the ball. But the disadvantage of being composure. You will naturally slow down a abit of the pace. Where we can that the 18 Bellingham still raw, a lot of energy and is more pacey than Tielemans.
And i think at this time. Tielemans, again due the age and 6 more years with football. Is slighty better with the ball overall. Not much better. But definitely better with the ball.
But Bellingham is 1.86 m and compare to Tielemans 1.76 height. About few years and at the age of 22-23. The physical part and factor will advantage Belligham. The physical presence and dominance.
And like i have mentioned above. With more pace and a bit quicker acceleration than Tielemans is the reason i will pick Bellingham over Tielemans. Because if you have quicker acceleration. It will help you to pass and beat players with the ball more easily. Its where i think Bellingham is better than Tielemans. Come away from opponents players and still have the ball in good control.

In other words. Right now Tielemans is better with the ball overall than Bellingham. But its the full packet as a player. And the pontential. I think and believe Bellingham have bigger pontential. Its the top engine and drive of top and world class players. Bellingham has it. And beside football abilities. Born and raised in England. Belligham has that natural fighting spirit and toughness. Bellingham has a more dominance presence.

So conclusion. Because of all the factors above. Quickness, acceleration, and physical advantage. Still really high overall and basic ball skill. Beside fighting spirit and mentality. If i will pick one of the those 2 really really good cm players. I think i would go for Jude Belligham.

And to make it easier to get and easier to convince Bellingham. And to achieve something better than greater. You might let to go some of your current creative but unsure cm player. In Pobga. If Pobga is leaving and joining PSG this summer. Then after two years with Dortmund in Bundesliga. And got around 10 games for England. I think it s time and ready for Bellingham to come and play in the best and toughness league right now. Time for Bellingham to join premier league.

A 411 line up could be like this:

Sancho - McTom - Bellingham - Rashford + Bruno + Greenwood/Ronaldo

I think with the name of him. Jude Bellingham. Its all written. I think Bellingham will become one of the best cm player in the world in the future. Bellingham has everything. He has the ability to pass opponent players with the ball from central midfield area. Like Luka Modric, Yaya Toure and Scholes in the past. That ability is important. Special when we are talking about a complete and creative cm player. Beside the hard work and fighting spirit and mentality. Beside a Bruno who always push him. I think getting Bellingham is a huge step and factor to get closer to winning the premier league again.

I have mentioned Youri Tielemans and Fabian Ruiz from Napoli and Spain in others threads. But to come and cut down to the last one. The one United should go for. A puzzle and factor to help United to win premier league again.

United new creative and complete nr.8 = Jude Belligham. Next summer. I think and believe Belligham will be more important than Haaland and Rice. Save the big money buy for Belligham in the this summer.

Bellingham has in common with past world class nr.8. Like Luka Modric, Toure and Scholes = Top pass ability, ability to pass and dribling from central midfield area and has goals in theirs games = complete cm players. A complete nr.8. What every top teams in the world need. Not only United.

Luka Modric :

Yaya Toure:

Playing for the world best team in the world. Those abilities and mentalities are demanded. Consistent as possible. Weeks in and weeks out. And to be a complete world class nr.8. Make and help your team winning the biggest trophies. Everything abilities and mentality has to be on top. And i think Jude Belligham has what to reach the top level. 18 years of age has reached a really high level right now. Sir Alex and United were truly right and correct. Tried really hard to get him. My recommendation. Never give up. If you get world class CBs and GK too. Getting a top nr.8. Would bring United back to the top of the premier league again.
I doubt Dortmund would sell him this summer for anything less than 150 mill. He’s still got time on his contract and even when Sancho has just two years they really tried to fleece us.

L1nk

Tielemens has like a year left on his contract right? Bellingham is the better prospect and he's much younger of course, but he's going to cost an absolute fortune, which is something we cannot afford to splurge on considering how much this squad needs to be filled in other areas. Bellingham might unfortunately be out of our reach as a player for his entire career because we just cannot compete with the likes of City to pay these prices anymore if we want to be a serious club, at least not yet, the whole squad is full of dross with bad attitudes, buying 1 really talented kid is not going to solve that and will only create even more problems for us in the future. Tielemens is the choice here.

M Bison

Supports
York City
I'd be surprised if Bellingham is looking at us thinking we're an attractive proposition, after seeing how its panned/panning out for Sancho

Frank Grimes

I'd much prefer Tielemans and a top quality DM over Bellingham. Even if it was a choice between the two it would be a tough choice. I've seen much more of Tielemans so I'd probably still favour him.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Tielemans is more what United need right now

Bellingham is more of a better, faster version of VdB. More of a final third player in possession

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Tielemans any day. He is at the right age and ready to contribute right away in EPL. Zero risk about potential/ceiling/adjust to the league. Overall financial package for his service will be cheaper too. Both Arsenal and Liverpool are interested in his service. There will be lots of competition for his signature.

On the other side, I am sure there will be zero competition for Bellingham, just like Sancho, Maguire and AWB.

Last edited:

passing-wind

Tielemans is a player with the attributes to bring a midfield to a higher level whereas I feel Bellingham complements the midfield. They are two different types of influences.

United have lacked a Tielemans type of distributor since Scholes retired. Yes Pogba has the ability to play as a DLP but he lacks the discipline and his best position will always be as the most advanced midfielder which is Bruno's.

The issue however is that no matter what, both these types of signing require a defensive no 6 otherwise what we are witnessing now with McFred will amplify itself which is woeful balance in the midfield.

LuckyScout78

Come back to this boy : Aurélien Tchouaméni.

Like i have said before. This boy is more of a allround cm player. Neither a pure DM or a super creative nr.8. But still he has definitely high ball skills.
And i have compare him and think he is similar to a earlier cm player in premier leauge playing for Chelsea. His name is John Obi Mikel. Who was a allround cm player.

Let us have refresh of how John Obi Mikel was. Beside being a ballwinner and a cm that hold back a bit. Mikel was really skill ful and good with the ball too.

We can see a controlling and dictating Mikel for Chelsea. Set in a tackle when its need and right. But the boy had more than defensive abilities. He can easily came out of tight spaces and situation too.
United and Chelsea were battled to sign him. He ended up at Chelsea where he battled with Michael Essien for that DM/CM spot.
And from 2006-2007 playing for Chelsea i thought and think Mikel did really well too. When he got the chance.

So compare Aurélien Tchouaméni to John Obi Mikel. Same mould of player type and category. Does Tchouaméni has reached the level and abilities of Mikel to become a really good player in premier leauge?And for one of the best club in premier league?

I think and believe Tchouaméni has the same level of Mikel at that age. But skill and physical ability. Tchouaméni is now 22. Mikel came to Chelsea when he was 19.

Here a clip of He has always been best in France in :

We can see not much different of level from Mikel. Both have same physical and skill level. Here is Tchouaméni.

2015–2016France U1611(0)
2016–2017France U1714(0)
2017–2018France U1811(1)
2018France U197(0)
2019France U205(0)
2021–France U214(0)
2021–France7(0

He has always been best at all age for France. And now have got 7 caps for the nation team. And if he keep working hard, being grounded andhave the right focus. He has pontential to become a regular player for France in the future too. And to reach 100 matches for France.

Conclusion. If Tchouaméni has reached the same level of John Obi Mikel at the same age. Then i think Tchouaméni is ready and good enough for one of the best club in premier league. He will like Mikel will handle the pace, intensity and toughness of premier league.
My best recommendation. If any club want a composure, controlling and dictating cm player. That are good both with ball winning and the build up play and the creative. And allround nr.6.
I will recommend this boy.

His MV right now. Due to:
https://www.transfermarkt.com/aurelien-tchouameni/profil/spieler/413112

Is at 40 mill Euros. So if you can get around that MV or 5/10 plus. Its a good deal for all parts.

Example for United:

Aurélien Tchouaméni as nr.6 = more allround and defensive

The offensive/creative and more box to box = McTom + plus another new nr.8. If Pogba leaving

McTom & a new nr.8/Bruno in crisis and needed + Aurélien Tchouaméni.

sp_107

Today’s recommendation is Aurelien Tchouameni. A allround CM player. A young and really good upcoming cm players. Who are both good in the defensive and the build up playing, the creative side of football. I will come later with his description.

Name : Aurelien Tchouameni
Date of birth: 27.01.2000
Citizenship: France
Position: CM
Best position : Definitely can play as DM. Even not the best DM I have ever seen
Current team: Monaco
Prefer foot : Right
Current market value: 25 mill €

Description:
Like i said above. This boy is a all round CM. In others words he is equal good in the defensive and offensive. Neither Paul Scholes and Luka Modric nr.8. Looks similar to earlier Chelsea cm in John Obi Mikel. Neither nr.6 like Roy Keane or the boy I recommend earlier in Joao Palhinha.
This boy is easy on the toes. Has quick acceleration and speed in him. Good to come away from high and aggressive pressure, because of ball skills and acceleration. And definitely has good touch of the ball too.

Pogba is better in the offensive than this boy. But in the future with playing at the highest level for the best team. He will close the offensive gap compare to Pogba. Contra this boy is doing the defensive work Pogba is not doing. Even I have recognized Pogba has tried to work harder in the defensive. But because of a big factor I mentioned earlier. Easy on the toes, contra to Pogba more heavier and more muscle physical body. Reason this boy is better in the defensive. More easy on the toes = more mobile and cover more ground. Be strong physical, but not too heavy to play as a cm player.

Comparisons:
Others really good all round cm player? All round CM category:

Manuel Locatelli - 08.Jan.1998 , Sassuolo - 35 € mill
Ruben Neves - 13.Mars.1997 , Wolves - 50 € mill
Franck Kessie - 19.December, Ac Milan - 50 € mill

Future prediction :
Definitely good enough for top 2 in the big 4 league. Not including the league he is playing. And good enough for a premier league team?I think he is good enough. Example if United get a world class CB, A top RW and if Greenwood and Rashford hit the top level of CF. With 2 cm partnership in McTom and Tchouameni good enough for a complete United team. Because both of those two covered a lot of field, aggressive and hard to play against. Tchouameni will complement McTom lacking of the top level of creative with the ball. Even Tchouameni still has a way to reach the top level of a all round cm player.

Player rating :
I think Tchouameni is better than 4 out of 5. Really not a 5 and top level yet. But I think he can reach top level. Because easy on the toes and really quick acceleration, to get away of high aggressive press from opponents teams. So I will give him 4.5. He is more closer to 4.5 than a clear 4. It will be exciting if he joined one of the best clubs in Europe. Than it will help his performance and the development as a football and cm player.

Potential market value: Compare to others. Like Ruben Neves and Ac Milan Kessie. I rate Tchouameni right now equal good or better than Ruben Neves. So Tchouameni can definitely reach 50 € mill market value. His current MV personally I think is around 35-40 mill euro. Because this is his first season for a top team in the French league. After playing a half season for a top team in the big 4. His market value will rise above 40 € mill.

Sum up and conclusion:
I have heard and read Chelsea is linking with him. To compare to others. United link with Rice. And I definitely like him better than Leicester Ndidi and Brighton Bissouma. I think Tchouameni’s physical and strength really suit good for premier league. Special for a top team. I rate him a bit above Bissouma and clearly I rate him over Ndidi. Ndidi is Max a 4 out of 5.
Like this :Tchouameni > Bissouma > Ndidi.
Compare to Manuel Locatelli. I think Tchouameni physical will suit better than Locatelli. It’s the natural physical body of Tchouameni. Locatelli is more an elegance and skill full player. More in the category of Busquets. Sitting deep, dictating and having the ball a lot.Tchouameni will suit the premier league intensity and quick football of premier league better.
And like i said above. Not as good as Pogba in the offensive, but in the defensive Tchouameni is better. But still better than Fred and McTom with the ball and in the offensive. In others words he will definitely strengthen United XI squad depth.
In the end. I really like cm player who has strength, really good on the ball and at the same time easy on the toes. Like Chelsea Kante. Covered a lot of field. This boy does suit my taste and cup of tea.
So i maybe put him in category. Hurry up to get him before others teams get him. ;)
Great report, wish we get him. After playing next to this guy pogba said he loves to have him all the time in midfield.

Kessie / Navas / Zakaria / Pahlina / Kamara / Haidara are good options but i would go with Tchouameni

LuckyScout78

With Martial joining Sevilla.
Amad Diallo on loan to Rangers
DVBeek might join Palace or Everton
I will collect all mine scouting and players reports on this thread. Those recommendations are not towards only Manchester United, but to all football clubs that are aiming for top 4 and champion league football.

So i will start this thread with a player from Rubin and Russian league. A truly quality ruby.

Name : Khvicha Kvaratskhelia
Date of birth: 12.02.2001
Citizenship: Georgia
Position: Winger/wide player
Best position: LW
Current team: Rubin Kazan
Prefer foot : Right. But more two feet player. Like Zidane or Julian Draxler. You don’t know for sure which sides they will go and pass you. Most use foot is right.
Current market value: 10 mill €

Description: A skillful player who are really good on close control and dribbling. High level on one on one skill. High level of determination and with a good finish and end product.
He can goes both sides when he takes on defenders. Is quick with of changing directions and has good balance when taking on defenders.
He has consistent mood and fighting mentality.

Current football level: Good enough for any top 4 club in the 4 biggest league = Champion league level

Comparisons: Others right foot left wingers.
Harry Barnes, Leicester City. 1997. Current market value: 35€ mill
Jack Grealish, Aston Villa. 1995. CMV : 60 € mill
Dominik Szoboszlai, RB Leipzig. 2000. CMV 25€ mill

Value for money & price: All those 3 players are champion league level and top 3-4 level in the 4 biggest league. Close to each others on football level. But for CMV of Khvicha Kvaratskhelia on 10 € euro. 3 and 6 time lesser than H.Barnes and Jack Grealish. So i will conclude that Khvicha Kvaratskhelia has best value for money/price.
KK is more unknown than those 3 players i compared tp him. But his current level, after watching him live many times. He is definitely on equal leve of those 3 above. The rest depend on the match and day form and the level of the opposition team and teammates.

Future prediction: Like i have said. I believe if everything progress normal. Khvicha Kvaratskhelia will join a top 3-4 club in the biggest 4 league in Europe in the future. I think some bigger club than Rubin Kazan will buy him this summer. Hopefully a 3-4 club. A club that match his current football level. Due to the statistics for Russian league. He has most complete dribbling. On his best. It’s a pleasure to watch him playing. Can compare him to right foot left winger Federico Chiesa from Juventus too. Same and similar type of player.

Example of a line up in a Manchester United team, with United most used formation 4231 :

Greenwood - Bruno - Kvicha + Rashford

There you get. With Kvicha as new left winger. United can move and use Rashford more of CF. A Vardy type of CF.

Conclusion: Kvicha is good enough as left winger for a United and a premier league winning team. On his current level and form. A much better player than Daniel James. More consistent than Martial and Kvicha is a better dribler than Rashford as left winger. To give a more close look at his current football level. Compare to others left wingers out there and United current left wingers options.

If I recommend a new really good left winger for any top 3-4 clubs in the biggest league out there. After best value for money. I will recommend Khvicha Kvaratskhelia from Rubin Kazan. Even he hasn’t play on the highest level yet. But with his current football level, abilities and qualities. This boy belong to a top 3-4 clubs.
He is unproven on top level over a longer period. But in his case. He hasn’t given the chance yet. But he will, really soon. He just scored two goals for Georgia against Greece and Spain. Special against Spain. Spain need most of times two players to stop him. So he has definitely the top level of football.

But if you are afford to buy a more expensive left winger like Jack Grealish. 6 times higher market value and 5 years older. Then you go for him. All of those 3 are top 3-4 level. Harvey Barnes is already there with Leicester City and Szobos who just joined RB Leipzig on 2 nd place in Bundesliga. So again all those 4 players are on that level.

My best recommendation for a new left winger and wide players.

So it’s really exciting to see where he is going. His football journey. Wish him good luck. As a scout and football fans. On form and has his day. A enjoyable player to watch.

A video clip of Kvicha. Enjoy;)

In the end. You can comment on this thread. But i am not into discussion. So i will not reply back ;)
Edit 30.Jan.22

With Martial joining Sevilla.
Amad Diallo on loan to Rangers
DVBeek might join Palace or Everton
Sancho still time to adapt
Greenwood might be in trouble
Elanga personally for me not ready to help United to secure top 4 or winning champion league this season.

I think United might be in trouble and come short until the end of the season. When we are talking about the top 4 spot. Or rising the chance to win champion league.

Then I will recommend a really good and consistent left wi and wide player. The boy is really good one on one.
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia will become 21 in February. He can play on the right side too. Because he is a natural and typical winger and wide player.
With the situation right now at United. I believe he will strengthen United left winger position and as a natural right winger he will strengthen the XI. And naturally and of course boost and strengthen United squad depth and quality too. He is a kind of winger fans will love. Because of really good one on one ability. Confidence and is nit afraid to take on defenders.
And like I said above. He is no mood player. So the performance will be consistent too. The confidence on the ball and take on players. It’s natural too him. He is a natural talent and natural winger. In typical old school winger that love to take on players.

And as mentioned above. Elanga is playing on young guts and fighting spirit right now. But Elanga is not a natural left winger. Khvicha Kvaratskhelia is at least a half level above or better than Elanga. You can easily see it. It’s the flair and the ball control on highest speed. You will see the different.
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia is a two feet dribbler. So you never know which side he will pass you.

So in the end. It’s 30 January. Few days left to t.window close. And if such a big club like United want him. Then United will get him. Many clubs around Europe. Like Milan and many clubs in premier league is considering to buy him.

His MV right now due to https://www.transfermarkt.com/khvicha-kvaratskhelia/profil/spieler/502670

is 16 mill euros. Get him around that MV plus add on will be a really good buy. I can make sure it’s both short and long time deal/solution. it time United shall invest smart. No need for in between club. Then pay a lot for players. Late at some point try to get. For the price of 60-90 mill £. Like Maguire and Sancho a lot more.
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia coming to United at 21 of age. Will develop to better playing with really ball players in Bruno, Rashford and Sancho. Opposite he will helping the collective of attacking play and how to open up tight defend and parking bus team. Because it’s what Khvicha Kvaratskhelia is good and best with. Ability to beat and take on defenders and side/full back. Come down the line and make a 45 angle passes. He is a team player. So beside his ability to score and dribbling. He knows to pass the ball.

Now where he suit best in the team :

Sancho/Khvicha Kvaratskhelia - Bruno - Rashford/Khvicha Kvaratskhelia + Ronaldo/Greenwood/Cavani

There you have. He will give both Rashford/Sancho/Greenwood/Elanga for winger/wider spots. Then it will boost and strengthen United squad depth. When it come to winger options.

So conclusion. If the first things mentioned about. United players go out on loan and trouble on and off the pitch. If United don’t add a no risk buy of a really good attacking and wide player. It might come back and bite United at the end of the season. A around 20 £ mill buy and transfer that will boost and strengthen United XI and squad. Without being a huge risk neither panic deal and transfer.
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia is a really good upcoming winger and attacking player. And due United current situation. My best recommendation to United in this transfer window.

Game against Spain. You can see his ball skills. Ball control on high speed. He is level on the technical part. For a MV at 16 mill euros. This boy is a hidden gem in Russian league

He has high vision and football understanding when it come to your teammates movement and where to put the ball to them. He has it. Like I have said. This boy is a natural talent and winger. He has that extra. Ability and flair that are natural. For talent and players that have something extra. The X factor.
And if he play like that on the left side and at Old Trafford. Combine the combination with Bruno and Rashford. Can be the key factor to open up tight defend and create more clear big/cut chances.

Again. I recommend him to United. And with United struggling to create big chances. This boy will help to it ;) Bring players to United. That will keep the fans up from theirs feet. The boy is on the run. Like Giggs in old good days. Pacey skillful wingers take on players and defenders.

abundance

Supports
Inter
He's nominally a winger but he reminds me of Kaka a lot

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Noa Lang, Cody Gakpo and Moussa Diaby seems interesting to watch with more detail

LuckyScout78

Next player is a really pacey and skillful left foot right winger:

Name : Raphinha. Raphael Dias Belloli
Date of birth : 14.Dec.1996
Citizenship: Brazil
Position: Winger/wide player
Best position: RW
Current team: Leeds United
Prefer foot : Left
Current market value: 25 € mill

Description: A really quick and skillful player and wide player with the ball on his feet. This guy is a baller and ball artist. Really good and high level of close control and one on one and pass players. He looks like a natural talent.
Has consistent mood and high fighting and winning mentality.

Comparisons : others left foot right wing players
Anthony, Ajax. 2000. Current market value: 25 € mil
Domenico Berardi, Sassuolo. 1994. CMV : 30 € mill
Pedro Neto, Wolves. 2000. CMV : 35€ mill
Dejan Kulusevski. Juventus. 2000. CMV : 45 € mill

Value for money : After watching him live. I am sure he is on Bruno football level. So personally for me. I rate Raphinha market value more close to 40 € mill. And equal level with Kulusevski from Juventus an Anthony from Ajax. So if some top club could get him for the price between 30-40 mill with add on is a good and right price for him. Compare to some RW like Sancho who Dortmund wanted around 110-120 € mill last summer. 30-40 mill with adds on for Raphinha is good value for money.

Future prediction: Raphinha will soon or later will join a top4 club in the 4 biggest league. In the future. I am sure about it.

Example of a line up with Raphinha in United 4231 formation:

Raphinha - Bruno - Kvicha + Rashford/Greenwood

Sum up and conclusion:

If United or any top 3-4 clubs which want a new really really good RW. This is my best recommendation. Raphinha remind me of Arjen Robben. Has a really good and precise left foot. Again this guy is a football artist and baller. And he has showed that his physical match premier league. And for his first season with Leeds this season. He has done really well and no doubt Raphinha if not the best. One of the best RW in premier league. As a RW he is even better Mason Greenwood too. So if United buy Raphinha. United can fully focus to develop and specialize Greenwood as CF.

And about Amad Diallo. Football and physical Diallo is not on Raphinha yet. Raphinha is really close to the highest level of a left foot RW. In other words. Raphinha is really close to Messi current level. Raphinha is a true shining diamond. His qualities are really clear and obvious for everyone to see and observe.

Just a matter of time. One of the biggest clubs in Europe will buy him from Leeds. A player true pleasure to watch. My best recommendation for a new RW.
Video clips of him are unnecessary when i rate Raphinha is one of the best RW out there right now. A truly football artist.

I recommend this really good winger and wide player for Manchester United. He is a typical RW/winger player. Super quick, skill ful, flair, good with long passer and crosser and ability to scores.
Raphinha left foot is just world class and Raphinha i believe is on same level as Citys Mahrez.
It mean with Raphinha as United new RW. United will be one step closer to the premier league title. Raphinha is definitely good enough for a premier league winning team.
Raphinha flair and touch of the ball cant touch. Like i said his touch of the ball and how he is so precise with his left foot. I will rate his left as world class. We are talking about Arjen Robben world class level. It just pure pleasure watching Raphinha playing football.

With Raphinha to United. And this line up could be a possible about few years.

Raphinha - Bruno - Sancho + Rashford

We all can see. Rashford is not a natural winger or wide player. RAshford is a Vardy type of player. And like Vardy. Both are super quick. You can use Vardy as winger and wide player too. But like Vardy. Rashford shall specialized as a CF/Striker, not throwing around like a potato. A clinical and sharp sniper and CF/Striker neeeds and have to specialise. Not to do...just a good job here and there. Every top clubs and winning team. Shall have specialized players for a specific role and position. LIke Salah and Robben for RW. Mane or Giggs for LF. Not a striker like RAshford as RW.

United will benefit of buying Raphinha in this summer transfer window. Believe me. Raphinha will become one of the best RW in the world in 1-2 years.

Another plus is. Raphinha run a lot and is capable to work hard in 90 minutes. He is aggresive. And he has high winning and fighting mentality. And to confirm his abilities, mentality and qualities. And no mood player = consistent player. He did really well in his first season for Leeds in premier league. Last season and continue with another good season this year.

+ Raphinha first season. Season 20/21 : 6 goals and 9 assist
So far this season. Season 21/22: 8 goals and 2 assist

The static above are showing consistent performances = consistent mind/mood and mentality. Include fighting mentaliy. Hunger to score and create chances. He will suit in any manager or any football system. 4231 or 433

Again. Raphinha is on City Mahrez leve and on Liverpool Luis Diaz level. United have to get the best and most conistent wide player and football player. If Uniteds goals is to win premier league and beat City and Liverpool in the long season run. The key word and factor to success is : Consistent.. At the highest level.

Consistent player = consistent top performances. Week in and week out. Raphinha has both top ball skills/flair and mentality to become one of the best RW in the future. I am 100 % convinced of it. And is my best recommendation to United ;). Will suit whoever new manager United will appoint next. True and highest quality suit all football system and manager.

Enjoy his flair and basic over all ball skill in this video:

NoPace

Now that Greenwood is gone, I could see this happening if Cristiano stays another year:

Sancho(Elanga/Pellistri)------Cristiano(Rashford)----------Raphina(Amad)

with one of the young wingers going on loan again, or 2 go on loan and we just sign a #9 and Rashford backs up Sancho on the left.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I'd avocate this....a great player, youngish and hungry.... and works hard. Apparently he turned down the latest contract prolongation from Leeds. Not a Raiola client either. Perfect!

LuckyScout78

Buy him before other big clubs get him. Do a pre agreement to sign him in the summer. Even the January transfer window has been closed. But I have seen and experienced clubs has done pre agreement contract to sign.

Raphinha was playing with Bruno at S Lisboa. Players connection, chemistry and understanding each other on and off the pitch is really important. The collective team building and playing.
Ask Bruno to make a phone call to convince him to join United.

Imagine this line up for next 5 years.

Raphinha - Bruno - Sancho + Rashford

or a 433 formation :

Raphinha - Bellingham - Tchouaméni - Bruno - Sancho + Rashford = This 6 combination good enough to win premier league.

Full XI potential premier league line up in the future:

De Gea + Bissaka - Skriniar - Varane - Shaw + Raphinha - Bellingham - Tchouaméni - Bruno - Sancho + Rashford

Fours top quality players from winning the league.

+ A beast of a CB = Skriniar
+ A top all round and balance CM = Tchouaméni
+ A top CM with engine, guts and drive = Jude Bellingham
+ A top speed and skillful RW and wide player = Raphinha

United answer of Ocean Eleven. Give those 4 players the call. Of course ask the clubs permission first. If United can convince those 4 really really good football players to join United. I believe and convince United will be good enough to win the league in the next 5 years.

The biggest reasons are in common with those 4 players. They are no mood players. They have a consistent mood. And theirs performances are consistent too. Consistent players and mentality = consistent performance. All 4 are upcoming, has huge hunger, determination.

4 key factors and ingredients to every big clubs future success.
Skriniar has won Scudetto with Inter. Tchouaméni, Bellingham and Raphinha will join a winning team in the league too. Mine 4 best recommendation in each positions. To strengthen the XI line up. On the path to win the premier league.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
TBH I'd rather Bowen over Raphina.

Every time I see Bowen play I get Alexis of Udinese vibes, he has a low center of gravity, very good dribbler, strong when being physically pressured and great first touch. He almost always makes the right decisions and has a good left foot.

He'd cost an English premium but I think he's a really tidy player, highly rated in my books.

Raphina is very talented but his decision making is lacking in comparison to Bowen.

LuckyScout78

https://media.bongda.com.vn/resize/630x433/files/thach.pham/2021/06/19/3-0801.jpg

No need for playing report. When you are complete as a cm player. Hope you will someday. Come to old Trafford and become a Manchester United player. Then it will hang a jersey with Locatelli on the back with a nr.6.

Locatelli and Bellingham is a ideal CM duo and wet dreams. One as nr.6 allround and complete cm and one as the creative and skillful box to box CM. CM duo to dominate and 2 big reaason and factor to win premier league one day, again.

Video is telling more than words. Check is tackling, explosiveness, agility and basic and overall skill with the ball.

Once you first enter the United dressing room. I hope your destiny will lead you to United as a player. Maybe summer 2023 or 2024. Want different challenge from Juventus.

This boy is complete. The guts, fighting spirit and mentality. Beside top basic ball skills.

Raphinha - Bellingham - Locatelli - Sancho + Bruno + Rashford. This combination and line up to go.

Would be a big big pleasure to watch and see Locatelli, Bellingham and Raphinha in United red devils shirt someday. Super quick, effience. hard work and skill ful players.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Wake up babe new LuckyScout post

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
The names mentioned in OPs threads are getting less obscure and better quality these days at least. But there's no chance we raid both Juve and Dortmund for their midfielders.

As a side note, I'm wondering if real life scouts describe players as 'wet dreams' in their reports? :lol:

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Joao Palhinha is one of the best one on one DM I have seen in a long time. average 3 tackles each matches. Interception around 1.5

United will become a hard team to play against. If you have two really aggressive and physical strong players like Palhinha and McTom in the team.

Can play beside Maguire if needed. Like this:

Bissaka - Palhinha - Maguire - Shaw + Sancho - McTom - Pogba - Rashford + Bruno + Cavani/Greenwood

Hard to play against Palhinha and McTom. Theirs the destroyer of opponents attack.

Like Dias for City. Pep got more defensive and lesser open as a team. Big reason why they win the league. A solid and strong defend win you titles.

Like the DM Kante for Chelsea.

Palhinha is my recommendation for top clubs whom want a really good DM, who both can play as CB in need too.
Decent report but Palhinha can not play CB. I’ve watched him for a long time and I don’t know where that came from.

Also at no point was Mctom a new Roy KEANE.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
https://media.bongda.com.vn/resize/630x433/files/thach.pham/2021/06/19/3-0801.jpg

No need for playing report. When you are complete as a cm player. Hope you will someday. Come to old Trafford and become a Manchester United player. Then it will hang a jersey with Locatelli on the back with a nr.6.

Locatelli and Bellingham is a ideal CM duo and wet dreams. One as nr.6 allround and complete cm and one as the creative and skillful box to box CM. CM duo to dominate and 2 big reaason and factor to win premier league one day, again.

Video is telling more than words. Check is tackling, explosiveness, agility and basic and overall skill with the ball.

Once you first enter the United dressing room. I hope your destiny will lead you to United as a player. Maybe summer 2023 or 2024. Want different challenge from Juventus.

This boy is complete. The guts, fighting spirit and mentality. Beside top basic ball skills.

Raphinha - Bellingham - Locatelli - Sancho + Bruno + Rashford. This combination and line up to go.

Would be a big big pleasure to watch and see Locatelli, Bellingham and Raphinha in United red devils shirt someday. Super quick, effience. hard work and skill ful players.
I love for us to sign Locatelli, but there's no way he's leaving Juventus.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
The names mentioned in OPs threads are getting less obscure and better quality these days at least. But there's no chance we raid both Juve and Dortmund for their midfielders.

As a side note, I'm wondering if real life scouts describe players as 'wet dreams' in their reports? :lol:
Less obscure is my middle name. Especially if it’s in my league so I will leave you with two names and make threads on then on some point in the future.

Both young Porto players who I can’t help but enjoy watching.

Fábio Vieira and Vitinha.

Vitinha has been looking like a re in carnation of Deco all season and Fabio Vieira is the Portuguese comp to David Silva. Wand of a left foot.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Less obscure is my middle name. Especially if it’s in my league so I will leave you with two names and make threads on then on some point in the future.

Both young Porto players who I can’t help but enjoy watching.

Fábio Vieira and Vitinha.

Vitinha has been looking like a re in carnation of Deco all season and Fabio Vieira is the Portuguese comp to David Silva. Wand of a left foot.
Vitinha...I noticed him in a game or highlight recently. I'm trying to think what it was now but he did something really nice. An assist or something.

It'll bug me for the rest of the night trying to think how or why I saw him playing because I haven't watched Porto in ages.

EDIT It was his involvement in the goal at the weekend. Apparently United scouts were there watching too.

Last edited:

MrEleson

250 appearances for Chelsea. Two prems. Three FA cups. Champions league , Europa league.

Among other honors.
.. "bang average" really ?
He wasn’t bang average tbf but he wasn’t top class either.

mu4c_20le

250 appearances for Chelsea. Two prems. Three FA cups. Champions league , Europa league.

Among other honors.
.. "bang average" really ?
He had a good engine and was solid. But other than Chelsea fans, I don't think anyone really remembers him when talking about top class midfielders.

Freak

Born a freak always a freak.
These reports are hilarious to read at times. It’s like Lucky Scout is talking directly to the players in question as if they read Redcafe. Imagine Locatelli thinking what he should do in his free time “hmm I shall get some advise from Redcafe on my destiny”