Pedro Neto : Is he ready to take the last step? To join a top club in premier league and football?

LuckyScout78

Today i will report about a new upcoming really good offensive, creative and attack cm player. A more RCM and box to box player. A CM like Bernardo Silva in City 433 and LCM role. His name is Kenneth Taylor.

Name : Kenneth Taylor
Date of birth : 16.May.2002
Citizenship: Netherland
Best position: LCM and RCM
Current team: Ajax
Prefer foot : Left but his right foot is good and precise too
Current market value: 3 € mill

Description: He is a left foot CM player. He is creative and have a good and precise left foot. His prefer foot is right. But from what i have seen. His right foot is good and precise too. It will be shown in his videos later. Decent pace to pass opponent players from midfield area and good to link up pass and combination football. He always have eyes for trough and assist passes which will be shown in his videos too. Good football understanding and vision
He just became 20 and havent been use a lot by Ten Hag this season. But in the last matches for Ajax. He has play a lot. He suit and connect really well with the Ajax team and he took that level with no difficult.

Look closely on his trough and assist passes

Comparisions:
He is best as a LCM and RCM player. In that category and positions. Who doesn't play for top and best club in Europe. We have:

Youri Tielemans. Leicester : MV 55 mill Euros
Jude Bellingham : Dortmund : MV 75 Euros
Donny Van De Beek : Manchester United: 25 mill euros

And Kenneth Taylor : Ajax : MV 3 mill Euros

Potential marker value and player ratings :
He actually MV is more around 15 mill euros than 3 euros. I am 100 sure of that. With those abilities and qualities. Its more close to 15 and 3 mill euros. And his potential market value. How high he can reach?Potential. I can say he can reach DVD Beek current MV. Which is around 25 mill euro. Kenneth Taylor can easily reach over 30 mill euros MV. Easily in the future.

And right now i rate him as a very good LCM & RCM player. I will give him 4 out of 5. Not top and world class yet. But definitely a really good nr.8 player

Future prediction :
Definitely will a key player for Ajax in the coming years. And if he keeps working hard, have right focus and develop to the better. I can see him good enough for any top 4 clubs in the best leagues in Europe. In his best postion. A Bernardo Silva role for City. Where i will line up later.

His best postion:
Back to where he suit best. In a 433 line up formation:

RW - K Taylor, nr.8 - CDM - K Taylor, nr.8 - LW

It where he suit and will play best.

Conclusion and sum up:
His market value is value at 3 mill euros. Due to https://www.transfermarkt.com/kenneth-taylor/profil/spieler/470394

Then i think they shall update his MV. His actually mv like i have said above. Is more around 15 mill euros. In others words. For those abilities and qualities by Kenneth Taylor. You will not find a better player that is at 3 mill euos anywhere in this world. And like i said. He will easily rise his market value over 30 mill euros. I predict it. Some day in the future.
And in the future. I predict he will be good enough for any top 4 clubs in the 4 biggest league in Europe.
So for those clubs who are looking to strenght and boost their creative and attacking abilities and qualities. In central midfield area. On a consistent level. I will recommend this boy. Good enough for current United XI and any teams that are chasing top 4 and champion league football. Example in this current United team.

RW - Bruno/Taylor - CDM - Bruno/Taylor - LW. There you have. LCM or RCM he will suit it will.

But again. In the future he will be good enough for any teams that are chasing champion league football. So again. I will recommend this boy to any club that have champion league as theirs ambition and goal.

His left is not as good and precise as Tadic from Ajax yet. But i can see it. His left foot is precise and similar to Tadic. He always looks to set up precise crosser and long ball to the CFs and attack players. I think, Ronaldo, Nunez or any of United CF will love his precise left foot. Which is showing in his videos above.

And in the end. 3 mill euros MV. Let we say you get him for 10 mill euros with adds on. For those abilities as creative cm player. How big risk is that? Its is a lot a lot of value of money on this boy. 10 mill euros for this boy is still a bargain. Really low risk buy and high value for money. You will not find a better upcoming creative cm player for 3 mill or 10 mill out there. I am sure of it.
3 mill MV but playing like 20 mill euros MV.

And i am impress of Ajax academy. How they develop or scouting the best upcoming talents. Yet another young Ajax player United, Ten Hag and other teams shall take a closer look and keep close eyes on. But the league season is over. So all you have is his videos clips.

Last edited:

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Today i will report about a new upcoming really good offensive, creative and attack cm player. A more RCM and box to box player. A CM like Bernardo Silva in City 433 and LCM role. His name is Kenneth Taylor.

Name : Kenneth Taylor
Date of birth : 16.May.2022
Citizenship: Netherland
Current team: Ajax
Prefer foot : Left but his right foot is good and precise too
Current market value: 3 € mill

Description: He is a left foot CM player. He is creative and have a good and precise left foot. His prefer foot is right. But from what i have seen. His right foot is good and precise too. It will be shown in his videos later. Decent pace to pass opponent players from midfield area and good to link up pass and combination football. He always have eyes for trough and assist passes which will be shown in his videos too. Good football understanding and vision
He just became 20 and havent been use a lot by Ten Hag this season. But in the last matches for Ajax. He has play a lot. He suit and connect really well with the Ajax team and he took that level with no difficult.

Look closely on his trough and assist passes

Comparisions:
He is best as a LCM and RCM player. In that category and positions. Who doesn't play for top and best club in Europe. We have:

Youri Tielemans. Leicester : MV 55 mill Euros
Jude Bellingham : Dortmund : MV 75 Euros
Donny Van De Beek : Manchester United: 25 mill euros

And Kenneth Taylor : Ajax : MV 3 mill Euros

Potential marker value and player ratings :
He actually MV is more around 15 mill euros than 3 euros. I am 100 sure of that. With those abilities and qualities. Its more close to 15 and 3 mill euros. And his potential market value. How high he can reach?Potential. I can say he can reach DVD Beek current MV. Which is around 25 mill euro. Kenneth Taylor can easily reach over 30 mill euros MV. Easily in the future.

And right now i rate him as a very good LCM & RCM player. I will give him 4 out of 5. Not top and world class yet. But definitely a really good nr.8 player

Future prediction :
Definitely will a key player for Ajax in the coming years. And if he keeps working hard, have right focus and develop to the better. I can see him good enough for any top 4 clubs in the best leagues in Europe. In his best postion. A Bernardo Silva role for City. Where i will line up later.

His best postion:
Back to where he suit best. In a 433 line up formation:

RW - K Taylor, nr.8 - CDM - K Taylor, nr.8 - LW

It where he suit and will play best.

Conclusion and sum up:
His market value is value at 3 mill euros. Due to https://www.transfermarkt.com/kenneth-taylor/profil/spieler/470394

Then i think they shall update his MV. His actually mv like i have said above. Is more around 15 mill euros. In others words. For those abilities and qualities by Kenneth Taylor. You will not find a better player that is at 3 mill euos anywhere in this world. And like i said. He will easily rise his market value over 30 mill euros. I predict it. Some day in the future.
And in the future. I predict he will be good enough for any top 4 clubs in the 4 biggest league in Europe.
So for those clubs who are looking to strenght and boost their creative and attacking abilities and qualities. In central midfield area. On a consistent level. I will recommend this boy. Good enough for current United XI and any teams that are chasing top 4 and champion league football. Example in this current United team.

RW - Bruno/Taylor - CDM - Bruno/Taylor - LW. There you have. LCM or RCM he will suit it will.

But again. In the future he will be good enough for any teams that are chasing champion league football. So again. I will recommend this boy to any club that have champion league as theirs ambition and goal.

His left is not as good and precise as Tadic from Ajax yet. But i can see it. His left foot is precise and similar to Tadic. He always looks to set up precise crosser and long ball to the CFs and attack players. I think, Ronaldo, Nunez or any of United CF will love his precise left foot. Which is showing in his videos above.
Hes 0 years old?

LuckyScout78

I will collect all mine scouting and players reports on this thread. Those recommendations are not towards only Manchester United, but to all football clubs that are aiming for top 4 and champion league football.

So i will start this thread with a player from Rubin and Russian league. A truly quality ruby.

Name : Khvicha Kvaratskhelia
Date of birth: 12.02.2001
Citizenship: Georgia
Position: Winger/wide player
Best position: LW
Current team: Rubin Kazan
Prefer foot : Right. But more two feet player. Like Zidane or Julian Draxler. You don’t know for sure which sides they will go and pass you. Most use foot is right.
Current market value: 10 mill €

Description: A skillful player who are really good on close control and dribbling. High level on one on one skill. High level of determination and with a good finish and end product.
He can goes both sides when he takes on defenders. Is quick with of changing directions and has good balance when taking on defenders.
He has consistent mood and fighting mentality.

Current football level: Good enough for any top 4 club in the 4 biggest league = Champion league level

Comparisons: Others right foot left wingers.
Harry Barnes, Leicester City. 1997. Current market value: 35€ mill
Jack Grealish, Aston Villa. 1995. CMV : 60 € mill
Dominik Szoboszlai, RB Leipzig. 2000. CMV 25€ mill

Value for money & price: All those 3 players are champion league level and top 3-4 level in the 4 biggest league. Close to each others on football level. But for CMV of Khvicha Kvaratskhelia on 10 € euro. 3 and 6 time lesser than H.Barnes and Jack Grealish. So i will conclude that Khvicha Kvaratskhelia has best value for money/price.
KK is more unknown than those 3 players i compared tp him. But his current level, after watching him live many times. He is definitely on equal leve of those 3 above. The rest depend on the match and day form and the level of the opposition team and teammates.

Future prediction: Like i have said. I believe if everything progress normal. Khvicha Kvaratskhelia will join a top 3-4 club in the biggest 4 league in Europe in the future. I think some bigger club than Rubin Kazan will buy him this summer. Hopefully a 3-4 club. A club that match his current football level. Due to the statistics for Russian league. He has most complete dribbling. On his best. It’s a pleasure to watch him playing. Can compare him to right foot left winger Federico Chiesa from Juventus too. Same and similar type of player.

Example of a line up in a Manchester United team, with United most used formation 4231 :

Greenwood - Bruno - Kvicha + Rashford

There you get. With Kvicha as new left winger. United can move and use Rashford more of CF. A Vardy type of CF.

Conclusion: Kvicha is good enough as left winger for a United and a premier league winning team. On his current level and form. A much better player than Daniel James. More consistent than Martial and Kvicha is a better dribler than Rashford as left winger. To give a more close look at his current football level. Compare to others left wingers out there and United current left wingers options.

If I recommend a new really good left winger for any top 3-4 clubs in the biggest league out there. After best value for money. I will recommend Khvicha Kvaratskhelia from Rubin Kazan. Even he hasn’t play on the highest level yet. But with his current football level, abilities and qualities. This boy belong to a top 3-4 clubs.
He is unproven on top level over a longer period. But in his case. He hasn’t given the chance yet. But he will, really soon. He just scored two goals for Georgia against Greece and Spain. Special against Spain. Spain need most of times two players to stop him. So he has definitely the top level of football.

But if you are afford to buy a more expensive left winger like Jack Grealish. 6 times higher market value and 5 years older. Then you go for him. All of those 3 are top 3-4 level. Harvey Barnes is already there with Leicester City and Szobos who just joined RB Leipzig on 2 nd place in Bundesliga. So again all those 4 players are on that level.

My best recommendation for a new left winger and wide players.

So it’s really exciting to see where he is going. His football journey. Wish him good luck. As a scout and football fans. On form and has his day. A enjoyable player to watch.

A video clip of Kvicha. Enjoy;)

In the end. You can comment on this thread. But i am not into discussion. So i will not reply back ;)

Reporting he is on his way to Napoli, Serie A and champion league football next season. For around 10 mill euro. Its a good deal for Napoli. Because i think and believe he can easily come over 30 mill MV. Pontential MV = 30 mill euro

The boy who i think and believe has what it takes to play in a top 4 teams in the top 4 biggest league in Europe. Now he is joining Napoli with better teammates than Rubin Kazan. If he keeps working hard, have the right focus and keeps his feet on the ground. He will catch more eyes from the biggest club in the future.

He has the skill and flair to pass and beat players. And score really often. So will be excite to follow him with Napoli. 3 rd place in Serie A last season. So Napoli is a good side and team = good teammates. Will help his performances and future development.

Definitely one to watch out. For the biggest clubs in Europe.

LuckyScout78

This talent boy is a must get for United. A promising talent from Belgium and Genk. I discover and he caught mine eyes during the U17 Euro competition this summer. He has the speed, drive, skill and top flair in him. When he is handling the ball. There is not lucky with this boy. All with top control of the ball. So i will write a short scouting report about him. And he will definitely will suit 433 and Ten Hag football. Why?Later in the description and videos:

Name : Mika Godts
Date of birth : 07.06.2005
Citizenship: Belgium
Current team: Genk, Genk U18
Prefer foot : Right foot. But he is a 2 feets player. His left foot is on a good level too. Later in the video
Current market value: No market value yet
https://www.transfermarkt.com/mika-godts/profil/spieler/748804

Description: He has really good ball skills and flair. Kind of player it will hard to take the ball from. With his skills, flair, drive and determination he easily pass opponent players. Showing later in the videos. Skill and flair on top level.

His best position : is the LCM role

Sancho - Eriksen/Bruno/Godts - De Jong - Mika Godts - Rashford

He can play on the right side too. As RCM

I will drop the words to desribe him as a player. But i will go straight to videos. And tell where i rate him really high. As a creative attacking player.

First video :

Moment i rate really high. 5 min 53 into the video: Showing his passing, movement and using his teammates as a wall to receive the ball back again. This pass, movement and receive football is well known with the dutch and Ajax football. And he used his left foot really good in that situation too.

In this video. Moment i rate really high:

0: 16 sec. Showing the level of flair and ball control under pressure
1:19 min A bit of high skill. Right foot pass to his left foot where he heel it. A trick pass.
2:29 min. A special goal where he run from his team pitch. Full of determination and full speed against the opponent goal.
3:02 min. Top determination and sharp finish
6:20 min Pass and deliver the ball in righ time and at right place

+ Player Rating: At this age. I think and believe he is one of the best. In his role and competition. Because of skill and flair are on top level. For his age. And his ball skill and flair will be on top about 2 years and later too.
He is only 17. So his physical hasn't develop to a normal adult and man body and physical yet. So his pace and physical power will be stronger. But no doubt. The ball skill and flair will be there. On top level.

Future prediction :
In a few years time. If he keeps working hard and have the right focus. On 100 % dedicate on football. Become even better than this. His current level right now. I think he is good enough for United first team.

Like this:

Mika Godts RCM - DCM - Mika Godts

For his age 17. He is one of the best talent i have seen in a long time. In his ball control and flair on top speed. It is no coincidences. Full control, focus and determination on what he is doing.
I have seen all over United academy and youth player. No United youth player has the same level of ball skills and flair as this boy. Special at 17.

Conclusion and sum up:
Again at this age. As a creative and attacking cm player. He is one of the best out there. A future creative cm player that will suit the LCM in the 433 and Total football formation and style really good.
I think and believe United academy shall get best young players that suit Ten Hag and 433 style and formation. Hopefully Ten Hag will stay here for long. Then i think United academy shall focus on that in youth system too. Players with top ball skills, flair and combination football. Players that think fast and do it fast. But under and with top ball control and determination.

I think and believe he get everyting a creative attacking cm player shall has. Drive, run with the ball. Without loosing the ball. Hard and difficult to take the ball from.

So i recommend this boy from Manchester United and their Academy. At this moment. The information i get is. He is playing for Genk U18. Joining Manchester United Academy. He will play with United U19. And he might be good enough for United U23 and reserve team too.
Because like i said above. His ball skills an flair it not on top level. Is not far from it. The case here is. That his physical ability and speed haven't develop to the max yet. Because of his age. And haven't meet and play against harder and tougher opponents yet. When he does it. He will get use to it.

He is must to get before others clubs like Feyenord, Club Brugge, Ajax and PSV got him. If United get him right now. United doesn't to pay millions for this club. At a later stage of age and career. Because he gets everything a creative and attacking cm player shall has. 100 % convince about it.

Mika Godts is a kind of creative and attacking player i really enojoyed his video clips and will enjoy to watch him play in the future. Mika Godts is a gem in Belgium football. Mark the name;)
My best recommendation to Machester United and their academy.

And if someone on Redcafe that have relations and connection to Manchester United football part of the club. Coaching or scouting and academy part. Forward this scouting and player report for them. Tell them to take a closer look at this boy.
Ideally get and buy him this summer. And in 1-2 years. He will knock on the first team door;)

LuckyScout78

Patrick Schick is good enough for any top 4 team in the premier league. He is as good as Nunez.
Today i will write a short report about him

Name : Patrik Schick
Date of birth : 24.01.96
Citizenship: Czech Republic
Best position: CF
Current team: Bayer Leverkusen
Prefer foot : Left foot
Current market value: 50 mill euro

+Description: First i thought he was only a goal scorer. But look closely. He is really good with the ball. He is really skill ful. Has a quick head and he comibine with his teammates really good. He hit the ball really good. Which lead him to be a really good finisher. Its all about where you hit the ball when you finish it.

+ Player rating : I rate him really high. A very good striker. With high level of all basic ball skill. From finish to pass and combine with your teammates. Really high overall ball skill.
Last season he scoring rate was equal good as Haaland from Dortmund. Around 0.80 goal each match. And i think Dortmund and Haaland have maybe a bit better teammates than Leverkusen.
So i will not give him a 4. Patrick Schick current level is beetween 4-5. Not a world class striker. But a really good striker. So i will give him 4.5.

+ Future prediction :
I think and believe it is just a matter of time a bigger club than Leverkusen will sign him. Level up and enter the top level. Playing for one of the biggest club in the world.

+ Conclusion and recommendation:
Like i said above. I think and believe this boy is good enough to play regular for any top 4 teams in premier league. So if any club in premier league chasing top 4 or better and want a really good CF/Striker.
I will recommend this really good left foot CF. And his right foot is good too. He is using his right foot really well too.

Example playing for United. Imagine having a really good pass foot and crosser in Christian Eriksen. Have a really good header in Schick in the box. A Haller head finish skill. It can turn out to be really good connection and result.
A potential line up in a 433 formation:

Raphinha/Sancho - Eriksen - De Jong - Bruno - Rashford + Schick. There you have.

Again. This boy is more than a goalscorer. Beside the goal scorer ability. Schick is a skill ful and elegance football player. But still with full guts, determination, hunger to score and high fighting mentality. My best striker recommendation....right now. Not playing for top clubs in Europe.

LuckyScout78

Patrick Schick is good enough for any top 4 team in the premier league. He is as good as Nunez.

+Description: First i thought he was only a goal scorer. But look closely. He is really good with the ball. He is really skill ful. Has a quick head and he comibine with his teammates really good. He hit the ball really good. Which lead him to be a really good finisher. Its all about where you hit the ball when you finish it.

+ Player rating : I rate him really high. A very good striker. With high level of all basic ball skill. From finish to pass and combine with your teammates. Really high overall ball skill.
Last season he scoring rate was equal good as Haaland from Dortmund. Around 0.80 goal each match. And i think Dortmund and Haaland have maybe a bit better teammates than Leverkusen.
So i will not give him a 4. Patrick Schick current level is beetween 4-5. Not a world class striker. But a really good striker. So i will give him 4.5.

+ Future prediction :
I think and believe it is just a matter of time a bigger club than Leverkusen will sign him. Level up and enter the top level. Playing for one of the biggest club in the world.

Like i said above. I think and believe this boy is good enough to play regular for any top 4 teams in premier league. So if any club in premier league chasing top 4 or better and want a really good CF/Striker.
I will recommend this really good left foot CF. And his right foot is good too. He is using his right foot really well too.

Example playing for United. Imagine having a really good pass foot and crosser in Christian Eriksen. Have a really good header in Schick in the box. A Haller head finish skill. It can turn out to be really good connection and result.

Raphinha/Sancho - Eriksen - De Jong - Bruno - Rashford + Schick. There you have.

Again. This boy is more than a goalscorer. Beside the goal scorer ability. Schick is a skill ful and elegance football player. But still with full guts, determination, hunger to score and high fighting mentality. My best striker recommendation....right now. Not playing for top clubs in Europe.

I will update and re edit this recommendation to "A must buy " for Manchester United.
Think the life after Ronaldo. Think both short and long term solution. A really good and complete CF for the next 4-5 years. Not only for the next 2 years. But 5 or more.
Then Schick is the name.

And i think i will re edit and re - rate him from 4.5 to 4.8. Because it is not so much i can critize Schick or find his weakness. I think he is more closer to 5 and top level than 4.5 = A very good CF.
And if Schick can be as good as last season for Leverkusen. The next two years for Leverkusen or a top teams. Still bang in around 25 goals. I will rate and give him the rest 0.2 point to 5 as max. A top and world class CF.

I think he has everything to become a world class CF. If De Jong, Martinez and Eriksen join United with him this season. I will have consisten reasons and factors to succeed at OId Trafford too.

With Bayer Leverkusen he has really good teammates in Wirtz and Diaby. And if United and Ten Hag get Martinez, De Jong and ERiksen. United and Ten Hag will have both Tennis ball and the Tennis racket = reasons and factors that lead to success. Get all the ingredients and factors to succeed. I am 100 % convince.

Sum up. Re edit and new rating. From a recommendation to a must buy player for United. Imagine life after Ronaldo leaving. Which main CF will lead United?

Thunderhead

Supports
City
I wouldn't drop £50m on him, hard to tell if he's a 1 season wonder or not, he's 26 now and I know players develop differently but he was pretty average prior to that for a goalscorer

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Is Shick only popular because of his worldie at the Euros? Don’t really hear much about him since.
Na, he always seemed a talented player, I remember Arsenal being linked with him way back when he was at Sampdoria, but he never seemed to be able to put it all together in a consistent fashion.

Last season seemed to be a turning point for him, he had a good Euros and took that form into his domestic campaign. He finished 2nd top scorer in the Bundesliga with 24 goals. What we don't know is if that's a 1 season wonder or him finally reaching his potential.

Anyway, I think he signed a new deal in the summer so he'll be at Leverkusen next season and we'll soon find out if he can repeat how good he's been this season.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers
Is Shick only popular because of his worldie at the Euros? Don’t really hear much about him since.
He was very good last season. Moved to Roma a bit too early and might have developed better staying at Sampdoria. I think he could do a job for United if the price is right.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I think he's closer to a 4.758 than a 4.8. A 4.7 would be criminally underrated though.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Na, he always seemed a talented player, I remember Arsenal being linked with him way back when he was at Sampdoria, but he never seemed to be able to put it all together in a consistent fashion.

Last season seemed to be a turning point for him, he had a good Euros and took that form into his domestic campaign. He finished 2nd top scorer in the Bundesliga with 24 goals. What we don't know is if that's a 1 season wonder or him finally reaching his potential.

Anyway, I think he signed a new deal in the summer so he'll be at Leverkusen next season and we'll soon find out if he can repeat how good he's been this season.
He was very good last season. Moved to Roma a bit too early and might have developed better staying at Sampdoria. I think he could do a job for United if the price is right.
Thanks for the info guys. Sound like he might be promising, one to keep an eye on.
He's a Leverkusen player, so that's natural.
That’ll explain it ;)

MUFC OK

Isn’t Osimhen available for the small fee of around £100m? Or is it more now?

LuckyScout78

+ Future prediction :

Today we go back to Patrick Schick. Re edit and add more description and more into details. About his football skills:

Top and world class level of moments:

+ 18 seconds into the video:
top handling and finish of the ball. Receive the ball with his left foot. Make a 180 turn around between two opponent players. But still he is so composure, calm and sharp with his finish. What is telling us? He had full control of the ball on top speed. I rate this moment as top level. The sharp and calm end product and finish was there. And the chipping was with such a feeling touch of the ball. Top skill and elegance CF and player. CF ability

+33 sec : He flicked the ball on one side and pass the defenders on the other side. He was full aware that he has a defend close to his back. Long time he recieved the pass. He has the third eyes on the back of his head. Its just amazing. And when he is alone with the goalkeeper. With his skill and sharpness. He will scores. And he did. Top rating of football skill. As CF ability

+ 2.53 min into the video:
Oh my Good. What a skill. He did a trick a la Ajax Antony. A sole pulling of the ball between a opponent legs. And the though pass after that. Here is showing he can play more than a CF. He is versatile and can play as RW too. He has top skill and flair. Top rate. RW ability

+ 7.55 min into the video:
What a goal?A world class volley. This kind of goal you might see once in a lifetime. Like Van Basten super volleygoal. This boy is amazing. That volleygoal worth the matchday ticket. The body of his movement and the way he hit the ball. A top and world class skill.

Sum up and conclusion. If i was Ten Hag and United. I will drop to sign Antony this summer and go and buy Patrick Schick. As soon as possible. Because Bayern after Lewandoski departing and Chelsea might need a CF. Run and buy before those 2 clubs get him.
And why will i drop Antony and buy Patrick Schick instead?

+ First Patrick Schick can play both as United CF and as United RW. It mean he will give both Martial/Ronaldo = United CF and Sancho RW competition for starting spot. He is versatile.

+ In the long term or short. United will have alreayd a really good replacement in the team. At this moment. Ronaldo United future is not clear it is might his last season at United if he stays. It mean United need to find a CF replacement as soon as better.
And top quality of CF options are running short out there.

+ With his height. He does score head goals. This is the advantage he has to his game as a CF and football player. Not a small super quick and skill full CF.

And example of where he can fit in. With 4231 and 433 formation:

First 4231:

Schick/Sancho - Bruno - Rashford/Sancho + Martial/Schick

433 :

Schick/Sancho - Martial/Ronaldo/Schick - Rashford/Sancho

In the end. With Patrick Schick. With his versatile quality. United and Ten Hag will get two players options in one player. Both as CF and RW options. Save the money to buy another top creative CM player.
And when Ronaldo leaving. Schick moving up as specific CF option. In that time. Amad Diallo and Chong should had enough time to convince they are good enough for starting line up for a regular premier league winning team.
Give Diallo and Chong time to prove theirs worth. If United buy Antony as new RW. Then its done for both Diallo and Chong.
And if United buy Antony. Who is a specialist winger and wide player. A lot of money. And when Ronaldo leaving. United have to buy another attacking player. RW + CF. Instead Patrick Schick for both positions. 2 positions in one player.

Again. Patrick Schick like we can see. Can do a lot more than scoring goals. His link up with his teammates, isolate skill and flair. Football vision, understading and consistent mood and mentality = my best recommend to United and Ten Hag. With Schick. Both for CF and RW competition and the Ronaldo replacement. This summer or next.

MUFC OK

Best potential Ronaldo replacement if he must go.

He's got everything and still only 26.Top, top striker in my view. Anyone know why he didnt do so well at Roma?

Lynty

Aren't we due another LuckyScout78 thread anytime now?

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
Schick is a good player, but not a topclass player.

He could be a top 10-15 striker but simply because of the pure lack of topclass strikers currently. He's also 26 already, it's not like he's a topclass talent which huge development ahead of him.

Schick is a decent allround striker. I do actually think he could be useful in the type of football EtH is playing. He's a good link-up player and good finisher. He's no Haaland or Mbappe however, no Zlatan or Lewandowki. Never going to get there - or even close - either. However, Firmino is his best years was clearly an important player for Liverpool and Schick might be able to have an impact like that as well.

LuckyScout78

Today i will report and take a closer look of Moussa Diaby. The french and Bayer Leverkusen RW and wide player. I have scouted this player for the last year. I think as a RW he is on a really high level. Which made him valued at 60 mill euros. On transfermarkt. Not small money playing not for the biggest clubs in Europe.
And lately he has been strong linked to Newcastle.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ested-in-bayer-leverkusen-winger-moussa-diaby

Now, we take a closer look at how he is as a football player:

Name : Moussa Diaby
Date of birth : 07.07.1999
Citizenship: France
Best position: RW
Prefer foot : Left. But his right foot is good too. Include the finish ability with right foot.
Current market value: 60 mill euros

+ Description: Moussa Diaby is really quick. With and without the ball. Special with the ball. And he has really good ball control, in close space and over long distance. Top ball control, skill and flair.
100 % determination in everything he is doing with the ball.
Direct and straightforward RW and player. At this current moment and level. He has a high sharp level when it come to finish skill and ability.
He is best on left foot. But i have seen he has score many goals with his right foot too.
Overall a really high level of basic ball skill. Really close to the top level.

First a video from Diaby back in PSG time. 2018/19. To see how he has develop as football player:

At that time. I think he has everything i look in a RW and wide player. He easily pass players with top ball control and flair.

Video from last season:

The same Diaby. Always top speed and 100 % determination when has the ball. Lesser more raw and more mature. Not much more i will ask for as RW and attacking player. The consistent level is really high too. The link up with his teammates is really good too.
Everything in the videos are why we are seeing he has a really high market value, 60 mill euros.

+ Future prediction:
Newcastle has been linked with him. And Bayer Leverkusen is in champion league this season. And i believe Diaby is good enough as a regular starter for any top clubs in Premier league and Europe top clubs.
If not Newcastle. I think and believe it is just a matter of time one of the biggest clubs in Europe will buy him.

+Comparisions : Other RW that is not playing for the biggest clubs in Europe out there i will compare to Diaby is:

Antony, Ajax. 24.02.2000. MV: 35 mill euros

Leon Bailey, Aston Villa. 09.08.1997. MV: 25 mill euros

I see and agree with transfermarkt.com that they rate and set Moussa Diaby market value higher than Antony and Bailey.
At this moment and on theirs current level. As a full packet as a attacking football player. Diaby is on a higher level. On higher level here. I will point on the "end product " skill and ability. And at 60 mill euros market value. I will not disagree with transfermarkt.com about that.
Diaby is a truly high rate and quality RW and football player.

+ Future prediction and player rating:
He is 23. If he keeps working hard. Have the right focus and keep his feets on the ground. I think soon or later he will leave Bayer Leverkusen. For Newcastle or the one of the biggest club in Europe.

With player rating. On his current level. Moussa Diaby is not a clear 4 out of 5. Diaby is definitely 4.5. I rate him compare to football history level for RW. Not top level in football world right now. Diaby is somewhere between 4.5 - 4.7
If he join one of the biggest club in Europe and be consistent on top level like left winger Sadio Mane. Then he will be on top and world class level.
Moussa Diaby hasn't been playing on champion league level. He will get it this year with Bayer Leverkusen. But Leverkusen is not a top clubs in Europe. So the level of his teammates could get better and higher. Like playing for example Liverpool, City or Manchester United.

+ His position in a team:
He suit all kind of formation and football style. But special if you give Diaby a lot of space. With his top speed, skills and flair. You will see the best of him

Example of 433 line up :

Diaby RW - RCM - CDM - LCM - Diaby LW + CF. He can play on both sides. But i think he is clearly best as RW

4231 formation:

Diaby - CAM - LW Diaby + CF

+ Conclusion and sum up:
Like i said above. Its not so much more i will ask and want more from Diaby as RW and attacking player. The only thing i would ask for. Is he stay as sharpest and most effective he can be when he is not the pitch. It's the end product and finish skill. Sharp, effective and consistent.
And if some of the biggest club as for a top quality RW that is not playing for one of the biggest club in Europe. Then i will recommend Moussa Diaby.
Between Ajax RW Antony and Diaby. At this current moment and level. Full packet as a football player. I would prefer and pick Diaby over Antony. Because i always focus most on the end product skill and quality. How effective you are as a football player. And at this moment. Diaby level is over Antony.

Antony < Diaby

Again, if any top clubs out there. Want and need a top quality RW. Who can play on both sides. Full of determination and high level of consistently. Moussa Diaby is my best recommendation. And market value at 60 mill euros market value rated by transfermarkt.com. is fully right and fully deserve.
And i think he price is right around 50 - 60 mill £ with add ons. The 60 mill £ is the max i would pay for Diaby. Standing from the point of a buyer club.
Bayer Leverkusen only paid 15 mill euros for him. Back in 2019. So selling him around 50 mill euros plus adds on. Leverkusen should be satisfy with that price.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I assume you're a United fan.

If you're so convinced that Schick is the next big striker
' I will update and re edit this recommendation to "A must buy " for Manchester United. '

Then why don't you tell them, I mean, you're happy to tell us lot on the cafe.

I will collect all mine scouting and players reports on this thread. Those recommendations are not towards only Manchester United, but to all football clubs that are aiming for top 4 and champion league football.
I assume if you're scouting players for teams aiming for champions league football, you must be well regarded and have a way of contacting United.

I know they may not pay you for this info, but you're giving it us for free, and we're just some randomers you've never met, so surely helping the club with one of the worlds best strikers is worth doing for free

LuckyScout78

He is versatile. For only 4,5 market value. And United maybe have to pay 10 mill euros extra. Ajax and Vanders will try to get the most out of United. But at 15 mill or Malacia price. 15 mill euros plus add will be really good for Kenneth Taylor.
I can promise you. For 4,5 mill euros. You will not find a better central midfield in the world at 4,5 market value = Really good value for money. If any club decide to buy Taylor this summer. Reasons why? We will take a closer look of why its good value for money?

I have scout and seen Kenneth Taylor in 3 full games now. Firs time i wasn't scouting him. I was scouting some others Ajax player. But he speed with the ball. He was really quick. He caught mine eyes. So i google and did more research about him. And he did impress me.

Kenneth Taylor qualities in short words:

+ Really versatile. Can play all the 3 cm positions = RCM, CDM, LCM
+ Composure and really precise with the ball, with his natural left foot. Include crosser
+ quick in the first metres and over long distance
+ he is sharp when it come to finish with his left foot
+ Can and will do a good enough job as RW against teams United shall beat

I don't know if its true or not. Kenneth Taylor was linked with Manchester City :

https://www.manchestercity.news/rep...clear-they-want-to-sign-ajaxs-kenneth-taylor/

https://www.90min.com/posts/manchester-city-monitoring-ajax-kenneth-taylor-exclusive

And let we see where he can play. In a 433/451 formation:

Taylor as RW = can do a consistent good job as RW

Taylor RW - Taylor RCM - Taylor CDM - Taylor LCM - LW

Like i said above. He is really versatile. He is athletic, mobile and quick. So he cover a lot of area and can play most of mifield position. Include as Right midfield and wide player.

Sum up and conclusion:
Kenneth Taylor will bring and boost United squad depth and XI line up. With his creative, speed, composure and skill. With the creative aspect. I rate Taylor over Fred, McTom, DVBeek and Garner. That is his current creative level. For 4,5 market value. Better than United current cm player when it come to creative and attacking abilities and qualites.

I will sum and conclude. It is really good value for money buying Kenneth Taylor this summer.

And if its true that Pep and City were scouting him. It's no doubts about his qualities and abilities.

My best recommendation for United. To boost yours central midfield squad depth and XI line up. I can 100 % convince and promise. United and Ten Hag will be satsify with Kenneth Taylor. If not satisfy with him = money back. Quality quarantine.
He current level is really good and high now. He just need time and play on the highest level this season. He will get this season. Both for Ajax in the league and champion league.

In the end. Not so often i will say money back if not satisfy = quality quarantine. K Taylor has 100% convince me = a really good football player. In the creative and attacking part of the game.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
Today i will report and take a closer look of Moussa Diaby. The french and Bayer Leverkusen RW and wide player. I have scouted this player for the last year. I think as a RW he is on a really high level. Which made him valued at 60 mill euros. On transfermarkt. Not small money playing not for the biggest clubs in Europe.
And lately he has been strong linked to Newcastle.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...ested-in-bayer-leverkusen-winger-moussa-diaby

Now, we take a closer look at how he is as a football player:

Name : Moussa Diaby
Date of birth : 07.07.1999
Citizenship: France
Best position: RW
Prefer foot : Left. But his right foot is good too. Include the finish ability with right foot.
Current market value: 60 mill euros

+ Description: Moussa Diaby is really quick. With and without the ball. Special with the ball. And he has really good ball control, in close space and over long distance. Top ball control, skill and flair.
100 % determination in everything he is doing with the ball.
Direct and straightforward RW and player. At this current moment and level. He has a high sharp level when it come to finish skill and ability.
He is best on left foot. But i have seen he has score many goals with his right foot too.
Overall a really high level of basic ball skill. Really close to the top level.

First a video from Diaby back in PSG time. 2018/19. To see how he has develop as football player:

At that time. I think he has everything i look in a RW and wide player. He easily pass players with top ball control and flair.

Video from last season:

The same Diaby. Always top speed and 100 % determination when has the ball. Lesser more raw and more mature. Not much more i will ask for as RW and attacking player. The consistent level is really high too. The link up with his teammates is really good too.
Everything in the videos are why we are seeing he has a really high market value, 60 mill euros.

+ Future prediction:
Newcastle has been linked with him. And Bayer Leverkusen is in champion league this season. And i believe Diaby is good enough as a regular starter for any top clubs in Premier league and Europe top clubs.
If not Newcastle. I think and believe it is just a matter of time one of the biggest clubs in Europe will buy him.

+Comparisions : Other RW that is not playing for the biggest clubs in Europe out there i will compare to Diaby is:

Antony, Ajax. 24.02.2000. MV: 35 mill euros

Leon Bailey, Aston Villa. 09.08.1997. MV: 25 mill euros

I see and agree with transfermarkt.com that they rate and set Moussa Diaby market value higher than Antony and Bailey.
At this moment and on theirs current level. As a full packet as a attacking football player. Diaby is on a higher level. On higher level here. I will point on the "end product " skill and ability. And at 60 mill euros market value. I will not disagree with transfermarkt.com about that.
Diaby is a truly high rate and quality RW and football player.

+ Future prediction and player rating:
He is 23. If he keeps working hard. Have the right focus and keep his feets on the ground. I think soon or later he will leave Bayer Leverkusen. For Newcastle or the one of the biggest club in Europe.

With player rating. On his current level. Moussa Diaby is not a clear 4 out of 5. Diaby is definitely 4.5. I rate him compare to football history level for RW. Not top level in football world right now. Diaby is somewhere between 4.5 - 4.7
If he join one of the biggest club in Europe and be consistent on top level like left winger Sadio Mane. Then he will be on top and world class level.
Moussa Diaby hasn't been playing on champion league level. He will get it this year with Bayer Leverkusen. But Leverkusen is not a top clubs in Europe. So the level of his teammates could get better and higher. Like playing for example Liverpool, City or Manchester United.

+ His position in a team:
He suit all kind of formation and football style. But special if you give Diaby a lot of space. With his top speed, skills and flair. You will see the best of him

Example of 433 line up :

Diaby RW - RCM - CDM - LCM - Diaby LW + CF. He can play on both sides. But i think he is clearly best as RW

4231 formation:

Diaby - CAM - LW Diaby + CF

+ Conclusion and sum up:
Like i said above. Its not so much more i will ask and want more from Diaby as RW and attacking player. The only thing i would ask for. Is he stay as sharpest and most effective he can be when he is not the pitch. It's the end product and finish skill. Sharp, effective and consistent.
And if some of the biggest club as for a top quality RW that is not playing for one of the biggest club in Europe. Then i will recommend Moussa Diaby.
Between Ajax RW Antony and Diaby. At this current moment and level. Full packet as a football player. I would prefer and pick Diaby over Antony. Because i always focus most on the end product skill and quality. How effective you are as a football player. And at this moment. Diaby level is over Antony.

Antony < Diaby

Again, if any top clubs out there. Want and need a top quality RW. Who can play on both sides. Full of determination and high level of consistently. Moussa Diaby is my best recommendation. And market value at 60 mill euros market value rated by transfermarkt.com. is fully right and fully deserve.
And i think he price is right around 50 - 60 mill £ with add ons. The 60 mill £ is the max i would pay for Diaby. Standing from the point of a buyer club.
Bayer Leverkusen only paid 15 mill euros for him. Back in 2019. So selling him around 50 mill euros plus adds on. Leverkusen should be satisfy with that price.
Very good write up. Thanks for putting the effort. I like him too. Was looking at him a few month ago as an option as I wasn't entirely convinced by Antony. However, according to fbref, diaby has very low defensive work rate, even for a winger. What do you think about this? I know it may just be the team's setup but hard to tell from highlights and short clips.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Not gonna lie, the belgian kid you posted was mint. His opposition looked awful though

LuckyScout78

So i will start this thread with a player from Rubin and Russian league. A truly quality ruby.

Name : Khvicha Kvaratskhelia
Date of birth: 12.02.2001
Citizenship: Georgia
Position: Winger/wide player
Best position: LW
Current team: Rubin Kazan
Prefer foot : Right. But more two feet player. Like Zidane or Julian Draxler. You don’t know for sure which sides they will go and pass you. Most use foot is right.
Current market value: 10 mill €

Description: A skillful player who are really good on close control and dribbling. High level on one on one skill. High level of determination and with a good finish and end product.
He can goes both sides when he takes on defenders. Is quick with of changing directions and has good balance when taking on defenders.
He has consistent mood and fighting mentality.

Current football level: Good enough for any top 4 club in the 4 biggest league = Champion league level

Comparisons: Others right foot left wingers.
Harry Barnes, Leicester City. 1997. Current market value: 35€ mill
Jack Grealish, Aston Villa. 1995. CMV : 60 € mill
Dominik Szoboszlai, RB Leipzig. 2000. CMV 25€ mill

Value for money & price: All those 3 players are champion league level and top 3-4 level in the 4 biggest league. Close to each others on football level. But for CMV of Khvicha Kvaratskhelia on 10 € euro. 3 and 6 time lesser than H.Barnes and Jack Grealish. So i will conclude that Khvicha Kvaratskhelia has best value for money/price.
KK is more unknown than those 3 players i compared tp him. But his current level, after watching him live many times. He is definitely on equal leve of those 3 above. The rest depend on the match and day form and the level of the opposition team and teammates.

Future prediction: Like i have said. I believe if everything progress normal. Khvicha Kvaratskhelia will join a top 3-4 club in the biggest 4 league in Europe in the future. I think some bigger club than Rubin Kazan will buy him this summer. Hopefully a 3-4 club. A club that match his current football level. Due to the statistics for Russian league. He has most complete dribbling. On his best. It’s a pleasure to watch him playing. Can compare him to right foot left winger Federico Chiesa from Juventus too. Same and similar type of player.

Example of a line up in a Manchester United team, with United most used formation 4231 :

Greenwood - Bruno - Kvicha + Rashford

There you get. With Kvicha as new left winger. United can move and use Rashford more of CF. A Vardy type of CF.

Conclusion: Kvicha is good enough as left winger for a United and a premier league winning team. On his current level and form. A much better player than Daniel James. More consistent than Martial and Kvicha is a better dribler than Rashford as left winger. To give a more close look at his current football level. Compare to others left wingers out there and United current left wingers options.

If I recommend a new really good left winger for any top 3-4 clubs in the biggest league out there. After best value for money. I will recommend Khvicha Kvaratskhelia from Rubin Kazan. Even he hasn’t play on the highest level yet. But with his current football level, abilities and qualities. This boy belong to a top 3-4 clubs.
He is unproven on top level over a longer period. But in his case. He hasn’t given the chance yet. But he will, really soon. He just scored two goals for Georgia against Greece and Spain. Special against Spain. Spain need most of times two players to stop him. So he has definitely the top level of football.

But if you are afford to buy a more expensive left winger like Jack Grealish. 6 times higher market value and 5 years older. Then you go for him. All of those 3 are top 3-4 level. Harvey Barnes is already there with Leicester City and Szobos who just joined RB Leipzig on 2 nd place in Bundesliga. So again all those 4 players are on that level.

My best recommendation for a new left winger and wide players.

So it’s really exciting to see where he is going. His football journey. Wish him good luck. As a scout and football fans. On form and has his day. A enjoyable player to watch.

A video clip of Kvicha. Enjoy;)

In the end. You can comment on this thread. But i am not into discussion. So i will not reply back ;)

Today i will take back to a player i start the report first time on this threat. The upcoming and really promising Georgian Khvicha Kvaratskhelia.
I will write a short article about the "Rising of Kvicha". From a unknown player playing from Rubin Kazan to the day he joined a champion league team and top 4 in Serie this summer. For Napoli.
I will highlights the abilities and glimpes i saw on his videos where i rate that he get what it need to play for a top 4 team in the top 4 league in Europe. In other words. Why Kvicha was good enough for a decent and good champion league side/team.

I will start with the oldest video so we can see his development and his rising . I will start with this video:

+ 3:05 min into the video:
Balance and change or direction before he made a 180 pirouette with high speed. Belong to top ball skill in football.

- Next video and top skill and level:

+ 0.25 min into the video:
A overhead kick in the box after receiving a cross from the right corner. High and top level

+ 0.43 min into the video :
Where he dribbles past where he dribbles past 2-3 players. With full speed and full control of the ball

- And in this video where it highlights his dribbling. Full and 100 % determination in his dribbling and leading the ball. A winger and wide player with high self confidence on the ball. High engine, drive and guts to take on players. Typical ability and mentality of wide players and wingers. The best dribbler in the team

+ And to the latest and first video highlights of him in preseason for Napoli:
The high self confidence, engine and drive with the ball was still there. But now with a level of teammates on champion league and top 4 level. Better teammates where we can see the combination and link of his new teammates has lift up.

Sum up. From the early days for Dinamo Tbilisi, Rustavi, Rubin Kazan and now in preseason for Napoli. We can see he has the top engine and drive with the ball forward. With 100 % determination in his run forward, dribbling and full and top control of the ball was there. Clearly. Clear as day to been observe.
From the first video i saw of him. I knew this boy was the real deal. Because of 100 % determination in everything he was doing on the pitch. His sharp and end product level was really high.
So if he keeps working hard. Keep this 100 % focus and determination. This top engine, drive and guts. I knew it was just a matter of time before one of the top 4 teams in the top 4 league in Europe will come for him.
Even he maybe wasn't on world class level when he was at Rubin Kazan. But i do not think i would ask and demand more from a wide players and winger. His one on one and dribbling ability was already really high then. Even it was just for a level of Rubin Kazan. But playing for the nation team for Georgia against top team like Spain and Sweden. We could see his ball skill and ability to create was on the level of the Spanish players. Spanish players that were playing for top clubs around Europe. So at the time i think and believe he has already that top international level.

Now. I am exciting to see he further football journey. And will he still rise?Will Napoli will be he last club?
He is 21 now. Born in 2001. He is still early on his football career. At right now. I rate him good enough for Manchester United. Rashford level as LW for United. And i think he is up there with Liverpool LW Luis Diaz too.
His market value right now is at 15 mill euros. And with a good season for Napoli in Serie A and champion league. I think his market value can rise over 40 mill euros. Next summer or after that.
At right now. Personally i would market value him around 25 -30 mill euros. 15 mill euros mv is still low for me.
Napoli paid 10-12 mill euros for him. I think it is a really good deal and business for Napoli. Because if a premier league come and buy him. I think the price is more closer to 30 mill euros for him.

And if he keeps doing really well for Napoli. In the next coming 2 years. Then i believe one of the best club in Europe will come for him. Now and this season. He get a chance to play in champion league. The highest level of football. Like i said above. I believe he has the top international level. And it is always exciting to see the journey and rising of a really promising football talen. From a unknown Kvicha to a more well known Kvicha.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Just scored on his debut for Napoli and generally looking very bright.

LuckyScout78

Kenneth is at the age. 20. When he run a lot. Cover a lot of space and area. And he is really quick in the first metres. Plus Kenneth Taylor has goals in his games. He is able to score with his right foot too.

Last season. Ten Hag used Kenneth Taylor in the last games of the season for Ajax:

- Nec - Ajax 0 -1
https://www.altomfotball.no/element...ournamentId=243&seasonId=343&useFullUrl=false

- Ajax - Zwolle 3 - 0
https://www.altomfotball.no/element...ournamentId=243&seasonId=343&useFullUrl=false

Alkmaar - Ajax 2-2 where he had assist to Brobbery

Ajax - Heerenveen

Vitesse - Ajax 2 - 2

He started 5 last matches for Ajax last season:

This season he started 2 matches for Ajax = 2 goals in 2 first matches

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/401122/Show/Kenneth-Taylor

Again for his versatile, creative and run and work ethic quality. Current market value at 4,5 mill euros? United and Ten Hag shall hit and buy him from Ajax when the price is still low.
Tyrell Malacia transfer price for a fully good season for Feyenoord. Between 15-20 mill euros + add ons. Should be a good deal for both Ajax and United.

Hard to ask for 30 -40 mill euros for 5 +2 matches player on the highest level and for a top team in the dutch league. But the qualities and potential is clearly there.
Kenneth Taylor market value will not be at 10 mill euros or lower next summer. If he keeps playing and keep his current level. Over 20 mill euros at the end of the season. Would be more the correct of his market value.

So again. If United and Ten Hag can get Kenneth Taylor before transfer window closing. It will be a really good, versatile and creative player United and Ten Hag will take good benefit of in the years to come.

I am 100 convince United and Ten Hag need Kenneth Taylor versatile, running/working and creative ability and qualities. A lot of value in his really low market value

https://www.transfermarkt.com/kenneth-taylor/profil/spieler/470394

4,5 mill euros market value. You will not find a player ready for a champion league and top 4 team in premier league. For that price and market value = value for money and a lot lower risk deal.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Kenneth sure has the potential to become a good CM who supports the attack, but he's clearly not ready at this moment to become an upgrade in our squad.

Kvaratskhelia could had been useful but we need to bin out some players before bringing new wingers. But now at Napoli he isn't leaving anytime soon unless someone bids very high.

Mike1976

Supports
Ajax & United, in that order
Hard to ask for 30 -40 mill euros for 5 +2 matches player on the highest level and for a top team in the dutch league.
You clearly haven't met the Ajax negotiating team yet, or those of United that got taken to the cleaners last time :D

His finishing needs improvement. With the numbers of shots he's had from inside the box he could have scored five times instead of twice. Really weak shots. He does have a way of being in the right place though like van de Beek, but unlike him and Klaassen (and Frenkie) he's more of a box-to-box player.

Terranova

Supports
United/Ajax
You clearly haven't met the Ajax negotiating team yet, or those of United that got taken to the cleaners last time :D

His finishing needs improvement. With the numbers of shots he's had from inside the box he could have scored five times instead of twice. Really weak shots. He does have a way of being in the right place though like van de Beek, but unlike him and Klaassen (and Frenkie) he's more of a box-to-box player.
Indeed, Ajax is never going to sell Taylor for that low of a price. He's this seasons Gravenberch(which is a bit weird seeing they are born on the exact same day). Especially since the manager really rates him and he just renewed his contract to 2027.

I agree with your assessment though, he's a mix of VDB and Frenkie De Jong, with the two footedness of Sneijder. He pretty much has everything an Ajax midfielder needs to have, not at world class levels of course :p . But hopefully he'll improve a lot, because i really like to watch him play and hope he can reach the top.

Daslogisch

Supports
Ajax
:lol::lol::lol:

So overrated. Please come and buy him. Ajax will try anything to make this player look good because he's another youth player. This guy is pretty decent at a lot of stuff but not special in anything. As an Ajax fan, I don't rate this player very highly.

Sure with all his decent qualities he'll be a decent player somewhere, sometime. Not for Ajax at this point though, nor for United in PL anytime soon and probably not ever.