The Run-in in Europe's top leagues: make your prediction!

Botim

Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
If there's one positive coming out of this corona infested season, it's that a lot of leagues are surprisingly unpredictable this year. As we approach the end, will the surprise contenders (Atletico, Lille, Atalanta) hold their nerves?

Make your predictions for title and CL qualification here!

1) La Liga:

5 games left and 4 teams still in the title race. CL qualification is settled. Who'll take the big price?

My prediction: Atletico will stumble with the finish in sight and Barca will win the title. Sevilla surprise with a 2nd place finish.

2) Ligue 1:

4 games left, three teams still in with a title shot. Lyon fighting for a place in the CL qualifiers.

My prediction: PSG suffer a humbling loss at the Etihad and their title bid unravels. Lille win it.

3) Serie A:

5 games left, Inter in clear pole position. The real race is for top 4, with 4 teams within 2 points of each other.

My prediction: Juve scrape 4th, Milan drops out. Atalanta takes a deserved 2nd place. Inter lose two more games in the run-in, but win the title comfortably in the end.

4) Bundesliga:

3 games left, Bayern can secure the title this weekend. The race for 4th is tight, with Dortmund in danger of dropping out.

My prediction: Dortmund makes 4th after Frankfurt succumbs to the pressure of crowning a good season.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Fixtures are super important.

Eintracht has Mainz H, Schalke A, Freiburg H. All of them have nothing to play for. They should be able to win all 3. Wolfsburg have Union Berlin H, Leipzig A, Mainz H. They may drop points to Leipzig. Dortmund have the hardest remaining schedule with Leipzig H, Mainz A, Leverkusen H, but have the strongest team. I think Eintracht will keep top 4, and Dortmund will go above Wolfsburg.

Botim

Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
Seems like Sevilla have blown it tonight. Hopefully they can bounce back and ruin Real's chances next weekend.

Likewise, Monaco lost a crucial game against Lyon yesterday. Very tight in Ligue 1:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It'll be a travesty if PSG lose 8 times yet still win the league. That probably won't happen again for a few seasons.