Saul Niguez (2026)
Dani Olmo (2021)
Bruno Fernandes (2023)
Hakim Ziyech (2022)
Milinkovic-Savic (2024)
James Maddison (2023)
Lorenzo Pellegrini (2022)
Martin Odegaard (2021)

Problem is almost all of them are not nearing the end of their contracts (listed in brackets above) and will be very expensive.

Odegaard may have the highest potential & shortest contract time left but pursuing him will almost certainly cost us Pogba in exchange.

Last edited:

jamesjimmybyrondean

If Pogba ends up staying then we don't need one really.. Maybe for depth but not as a starter. DM would be more of a priority. We should go back to 4-3-3 with Pogba Mcctominay and a new DM

croadyman

My vote goes to Dani Olmo or David Brookes. Both a bit of a gamble but I've seen them play a lot and think they could bring a lot of creativity and energy to that spot.
Yeah I agree with you and will also throw in Ziyech as well, find it quite unbelievable that Utd don't seem to have serious interest in these talents who wouldn't cost the club a fortune either. I completely understand Utd being interested in guys like Maddison & Sancho but just bear in mind there are other options out there too.

POF

I doubt ole is interested in Grealish. He doesn’t suit a counter attacking style of play because he’s slow.
He looks that way because of his languid style but he is rapid. He's at his best in a counter attacking side.

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Think we need someone to connect between McTomminay and Pogba. Not really a 10.