Gaming The SM RedCafe League

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Southends score is impressive. Over double my current total, holy feck.
On paper in 2/3 years they should be dominant with their potential. But then comes the tactical side of the game.

IMO the best scouted club in the league.

CrackersJr

cum covered cherries
On paper in 2/3 years they should be dominant with their potential. But then comes the tactical side of the game.

IMO the best scouted club in the league.
Am convinced he's actually a time traveler to know when these players are going to be added to the game, and when to keep and when to sell. Like it made at the time no sense to sell Piuq to me, yet he did for cash, now he doesn't get a game!!

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
The second of at least three losses to this season's Champions Everton. There's a recurring theme in that I have more shots on target but Everton have 100% conversion rate.

Oblak (95)

Boateng (91) Van Dijk (96) Ramos (95) Alaba (93)
Kovacic (91)Kroos (95)
Mbappe (95)
-- Sancho (92) -- Sterling (94)
Griezmann (94)​

Subs: Gaya (91), Trent (93), Zakaria (91), Elvedi (90), Eriksen (93), Brandt (91), Goretzka (92)
Did not travel: Pulisic (91), Christensen (90), Vinicius Jr (89)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
MD16: Bristol City (H)
MD17: Top 4 Contenders Fulham (A)
LCR4: Déjà Villa (H)

Manchester United v Everton fixtures this season

GameUtd PossEverton PossUtd Shots (SoT)Everton Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsEverton GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Everton SoT Conv.
6th October: Utd v Everton​
60%
40%​
19 (8)
5 (2)​
1​
12.5%​
100%
1st November: Everton v Utd​
49%​
51%
14 (5)
10 (2)​
0​
0%​
100%
Combined
54.5%
45.5%​
33 (13)
15 (4)​
1​
7.7%​
100%

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Am convinced he's actually a time traveler to know when these players are going to be added to the game, and when to keep and when to sell. Like it made at the time no sense to sell Piuq to me, yet he did for cash, now he doesn't get a game!!
:lol: What a super power to have and what a way to use it!

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
Southend is not a time traveller. HOW SILLY ARE YOU GUYS.
Green is the human incarnation of soccer potential, we adopted scouting, he was born in it, molded by it.

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
Nice confident win away at spurs, but what a first half, no misses, no action other than goals.

0 Kick off
14FÉLIX passes to BENZEMA.
BENZEMA fires one towards goal.
GOAL!! - The ball flies in off the post.
26TAH receives the ball from ZIYECH.
TAH hits a hopeful long range effort.
GOAL!! - The ball flies in.
42Philippe COUTINHO receives the ball from ZIYECH.
COUTINHO strikes one for the top corner.
GOAL!! - The ball is just out of reach for HANDANOVIČ and it hits the back of the net.
45 Half time

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
Next up: Liverpool on Sunday with a 2 day rest before playing Bournemouth in the last 16 of Cup, hopefully I can at least take a point from Liverpool with rotation and get the W against Bourenmouth.

Damien

Staff
3:2 victory against a Bristol City low on fitness (looked at their squad a few hours before kick-off and fitness for a few players was around 70-80%). Did rotate a bit for this game and will need to rotate during the next three games with Fulham, Aston Villa (cup) and Hereford in quick succession. The league is out of grasp now, so I could go all in on the cup, but I might not. We'll see.

Oblak (95)

Trent (93) Van Dijk (96) Zakaria (91) Gaya (91)
Kovacic (91)Kroos (95)
Mbappe (95)
⚽➕➕⭐ -- Vinicius Jr (89) -- Sterling (94)⚽
Griezmann (94)➕

Subs: Alaba (93)⚽, Ramos (95), Boateng (91), Goretzka (92), Eriksen (93), Brandt (91), Sancho (92)
Did not travel: Pulisic (91), Christensen (90), Elvedi (90)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
MD17: Top 4 Contenders Fulham (A)
MD18: Hereford (H)

Manchester United v Bristol City fixtures this season

GameUtd PossBristol City PossUtd Shots (SoT)Bristol City Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsBristol City GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Bristol City SoT Conv.
5th November: Utd v Bristol City​
70%
30%​
23 (9)
5 (2)​
2​
33.3%​
100%
Combined
70%
30%​
23 (9)
5 (2)​
2​
33.3%​
100%

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
Damien channeling the football forum energy where they declare top 4 is out of reach when we are 6 points off in Decemeber.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
It's completely gone, listen to yourself damien, play you reserves for the last 20 games.
Agreed why bother it’s dead and gone!

Complete rebuild needed at United Mbappe and Sancho holding them back should sell them to Cardiff to disrupt the competition chasing at their tails.

Damien

Staff
3 points with like 20 games left lmfao.
Have you seen my results against Everton? I could have 500 shots on target to their 1, and still lose 1:0. Looks like Everton are going to break the points record.
What's the bigger game

United v Fulham
Or
France v Italy

Cc @Damien
I forget all about the international games to be honest. When I do go out of my way to set tactics, I lose anyway, and when I don't go out of my way to set tactics I win.

Damien

Staff
I decided to prioritise the Villa game, which I'll probably now lose. Still managed to beat Fulham 2:1 with my reserves though.

Oblak (95)

Elvedi (90) Boateng (91) Christensen (90) Gaya (91)
Kovacic (91)⚽ Zakaria (91)
Vinicius Jr (89)⚽ -- Brandt (91) -- Pulisic (91)
Sterling (94)➕

Subs: Alaba (93), Ramos (95), Van Dijk (96), Goretzka (92), Eriksen (93), Mbappe (95), Sancho (92)
Did not travel: Kroos (95), Griezmann (94), Trent (93)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
MD18: Hereford (H)
MD19: Southend United (A)

Manchester United v Fulham fixtures this season

GameUtd PossFulham PossUtd Shots (SoT)Fulham Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsFulham GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Fulham SoT Conv.
8th November: Fulham v Utd​
53%
47%​
11 (4)​
11 (5)
1​
50%
20%​
Combined
53%
47%​
11 (4)​
11 (5)
1​
50%
20%​

Last edited:

Damien

Staff
Any clubs currently available?
Here's a side from a couple of weeks ago. Still available, I think they're a bit more in the red so you'd need to sell first. If interested, let me know and I'll free the team up.

Sure, but there's a better squad available (I've put a temp manager in charge for now - Preston North End).

They are £772k in the red though, so you'd have to sell players before making signings. If you'd prefer to stick with Derby, who I assume have a lot more money, you can do and I'll accept the application but if you'd prefer to take over Preston North End instead, let me know and I'll remove the temporary manager from there so you can apply

Gythio

I decided to prioritise the Villa game, which I'll probably now lose.
Ahh why is it always me that has to go up against your beast of a team. My guys are tired so will play the reserves :lol: hoping you won't embarrass me

Damien

Staff
Ahh why is it always me that has to go up against your beast of a team. My guys are tired so will play the reserves :lol: hoping you won't embarrass me
I think it is a sign from the gods to give me back Dias.

Just like me posting this:

I saw he didn't play yesterday. Was he injured and if so, how bad is it?

Edit: Apparently a pulled hamstring at the end of the PSG game. Wasn't called up for France anyway due to poor form, so should be fine once the break is over.
ended up backfiring with Tierney having his own moment later that day:

Green_Red

Here's a side from a couple of weeks ago. Still available, I think they're a bit more in the red so you'd need to sell first. If interested, let me know and I'll free the team up.
Yea, looks good, I'll give it a go.

Gythio

I think it is a sign from the gods to give me back Dias.
That Tierney moment is class :lol:
Dias has been probably the only positive from the changes i made to the squad recently. Pogba not even making our first team, reports surfacing of Greenwood lacking the determination to make it at top level. Not ideal!

Damien

Staff
That Tierney moment is class :lol:
Dias has been probably the only positive from the changes i made to the squad recently. Pogba not even making our first team, reports surfacing of Greenwood lacking the determination to make it at top level. Not ideal!
I'll reluctantly be willing to take Greenwood off your hands.

Had a feeling Pogba might end up not being a first team regular, especially with contract situation and chances of him extending very slim. Dias going to City was annoying. I knew if he'd move, he'd do well, but the City links died down months earlier with them going after Koulibaly and Kounde, and Spurs' links had gone completely quiet too.

Gythio

Yessss baby 2-0 victory against @Damien with the reserves! Greenwood and Barkley the deciders. SM is truly weird sometimes