Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Possible breach of FFP by M.K. Dons. They bid on Szczesny while their bid on Mainoo was still active and then had to withdrew, before bidding again after the Mainoo transfer was completed.
Thanks, any of you have a screenshot of the bids being on at the same time in the inbox thingy.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Thanks, any of you have a screenshot of the bids being on at the same time in the inbox thingy.
How do you share screenshots?

The answer to that is yes though 26 hours ago Bristol bid on Szczesny then 25 hours ago MK Dons bid on him and then withdraw.

However 19 hours ago “Free agent Kobbie MAINOO has turned down the offer from Milton Keynes Dons and has decided to accept another club’s offer.”

So there will have been too many b

Damien

Staff
How do you share screenshots?

The answer to that is yes though 26 hours ago Bristol bid on Szczesny then 25 hours ago MK Dons bid on him and then withdraw.

However 19 hours ago “Free agent Kobbie MAINOO has turned down the offer from Milton Keynes Dons and has decided to accept another club’s offer.”

So there will have been too many b
There were too many bees?

Sharing screenshots depends on your main platform. If you know how to take screenshots in the first place, upload to https://imgur.com/ or https://imgbb.com/ and post the resulting link

Damien

Staff
I agree completely here, think there is wide spread support for it too last time I seen it mentioned.
It was literally 3 votes away from passing. Amendments to the rules require 2/3rds support from the managers in the league. It had 20 'Yes' votes out of 35 members at the time.

Ever since that didn't go through, I think there have only been "first violations" until now. Will have one of the questions be about MK Dons' ban length if the referendum succeeds as the referendum should have passed a year ago but understandably the situation surrounding Pablo was the bigger focus at the time.

Three questions for people to vote on (Q1 requires 2/3rds support, Q2 & Q3 (if Q1 does get 2/3rds support) are just majority vote wins)

1. Should there be an amendment to the FFP rules to make individual offences expire after a period of time?
(a)
Yes, offences should expire after a period of time
(b) No, keep things as they are

2. If individual offences are allowed to expire after a period of time, how long should this be?
(a)
Two years (roughly five seasons)
(b) Three years (roughly seven seasons)
(c) Four years (roughly ten seasons)

3. If individual offences are allowed to expire after a period of time and that time is voted to be three years or less, should Milton Keynes Dons' current transfer ban be retroactively changed to be a 1st violation (1 month ban) rather than be kept as a 2nd violation (one season ban)? Click here to read about current ban.
(a)
Yes, change it so it is a one month ban (4th August - 4th September)
(b) No, keep it so it is a 2nd violation one season ban (Turn 30 Season 26 - Turn 30 Season 27)

Damien

Staff
Remaining cup trophies available this season (major honours for each team in brackets)

League Shield final
(1) Middlesbrough v Everton (18)

SMFA Cup QF
(39) Manchester United v Real Sociedad
Benfica
v Marseille
(3) Newcastle United v Nottingham Forest (9)
Villarreal v Ajax

SMFA Shield QF
(5) Aston Villa v Southend United (2)
Brugge v Shakhtar Donetsk
Getafe
v Bologna
Lille
v Celta Vigo

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
1. Should there be an amendment to the FFP rules to make individual offences expire after a period of time?
(a)

2. If individual offences are allowed to expire after a period of time, how long should this be?
(a)

3. If individual offences are allowed to expire after a period of time and that time is voted to be three years or less, should Milton Keynes Dons' current transfer ban be retroactively changed to be a 1st violation (1 month ban) rather than be kept as a 2nd violation (one season ban)? Click here to read about current ban.
(a)
(b) No, keep it so it is a 2nd violation one season ban (Turn 30 Season 26 - Turn 30 Season 27)
1. (a)
2. (b)
3. (a)

Varun

Staff
It was literally 3 votes away from passing. Amendments to the rules require 2/3rds support from the managers in the league. It had 20 'Yes' votes out of 35 members at the time.

Ever since that didn't go through, I think there have only been "first violations" until now. Will have one of the questions be about MK Dons' ban length if the referendum succeeds as the referendum should have passed a year ago but understandably the situation surrounding Pablo was the bigger focus at the time.

Three questions for people to vote on (Q1 requires 2/3rds support, Q2 & Q3 (if Q1 does get 2/3rds support) are just majority vote wins)

(a)

(a)

(a)
A
B
No change

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Rules vote:
A
A/B (don’t care here if it’s 2 or 3)
B (shouldn’t look at historic ones)

Varun

Staff
Division 1 (1): S19
League Shield (1): S5
Champions Cup (1): S12
Super Cup (1): S13

Your current haul at Villa:

League Cup (1): S26
League Shield (1): S25
Cheers. Should quit villa while I'm bringing in a trophy every season :lol:

infamous7

so i want to bid on a player.
there are currently 2 bids
his value has gone up and the 2 bids have NOT been rejected yet but i cant bid the same as the 2 current bids because it is lower than the new value
i should be able to bid when the other 2 can rebid

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
so i want to bid on a player.
there are currently 2 bids
his value has gone up and the 2 bids have NOT been rejected yet but i cant bid the same as the 2 current bids because it is lower than the new value
i should be able to bid when the other 2 can rebid
By precedent you should not be able to bid, only the two who have initially had their bids accepted may bid.

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
False.
The bids were NOT accepted or rejected yet
Bidding was still open
They were just accepted 9 mins ago
If I bid I would have won by default that's why I didnt

you are not allowed to bid higher than the original max bid.The bid they made was the max bid, you'd have breached the rules had you bidded.

Damien

Staff
When was Plymouth Taken?
Someone not on the caf put an application in for Plymouth. They sent me a message saying they want to join, I asked them to join the caf first but when they tried the account was rejected. I asked them to register at a time when I'm on but not heard anything from them since. Plymouth strictly aren't taken yet as the application hasn't been approved, but it shows as taken because there's a pending application.

Damien

Staff
:lol: shame I couldn't take advantage. Everton also back in it now.
Seeing you also lost was the worst thing about it. Before the match I looked at your remaining fixtures and couldn't see you dropping points anywhere... and then the one time you drop points was the same time my defence that conceded nine goals in the first 19 games decided to concede three goals in one from three shots on target :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
Someone not on the caf put an application in for Plymouth. They sent me a message saying they want to join, I asked them to join the caf first but when they tried the account was rejected. I asked them to register at a time when I'm on but not heard anything from them since. Plymouth strictly aren't taken yet as the application hasn't been approved, but it shows as taken because there's a pending application.
Aha

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Chelsea summer transfers 2022 edition

Casemiro, Madrid to United
Biancone, Troyes to Forrest (well who hasn’t joined them)
Sanches, Lille to PSG
Diakite, Toulouse to Lille
Lo Celso, Spurs to Villarreal
Lincoln, Santa Clara to fenerbahce
Sankoh, stuttgart to vitesse (loan)
Kayky, City to PdF (loan)

Rumours

SMS to united
Paqueta to Arsenal, Newcastle
Berge to Liverpool

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
@The Stain smashed them all but you have a stronger squad than he had so you might be able to score more, concede fewer and have a better goal difference.

Update.

All but beaten the Goals scored recored needing only 2 goals to equal it while I've not scored less than 3 goals a game during the whole season!

Goal Difference record is also within a shout of equalling with a +5 in the last game, more than possible but will be difficult.