Gaming The SM RedCafe League

The Taurean

looks like a chipmunk
Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.
You're saying that the outgoing player would be confirmed sold even before the incoming player bid was accepted? That usually doesn't happen in these cases.

As you see, i sold him 5 hrs before the Conceicao bid went through. I don't see the problem here.
I meant if outgoing player bid was accepted before actually bidding on a player. Then yea, it gets confirmed quickly. Whereas the incoming player takes bit longer from my view.
Edit
Strike that. I forgot this was bidding war.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Let's get this cleared up. There is nothing specific in the FFP rules stating that you can not accept bid for a player then bid on another player if you are on your squad cap. People have been doing this forever. If it was the case, half the game world would be perma banned.

The rule states: "If you reach your squad cap, you may sign players but any deals would require 1 player in and 1 player out to ensure you remain on your squad cap". I accepted bids for 2 players before bidding for Conceicao. You can see that i sold them before the Conceicao transfer had been concluded in the news feed on SM.

The issue we've had before is people accepting bids for their players after bidding (where it was an obvious rule break after looking at the SM news feed) or people withdrawing the accepted bid for their player when they didn't win the bidding war (apparently, so i've been told).

If you want to change the rules then fine but i'm not going to accept a ban for something that has never been against the rules. Something people have been doing for as long as i can remember.
It’s been made clear before any bid you make is considered won and part of your squad.

The only question that needs answering is how many players were physically in your squad at the time of making the bid. The answer is you still had those two and then bid thus breaking the rule.

Im all for common sense on this and I think it should change but the rule has to change at the start of the season not part way through.

There are plenty of players I’d have bid on with accepted bids outgoing if we were all fine and dandy with it but I learnt from my ban this wasn’t something we can do.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
What should happen is you wait for those two players to be sold and out of the squad then you make the bid or use one in P/E

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
If what I am understanding it’s completely different to what happened to you Ben he accepted a bid before bidding and thus once all bids were accepted his sale would be complete, whereas what happened to you was you accepted a bid at or around the same time the bids were accepted high risk manœuvre if I remember correctly

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
If what I am understanding it’s completely different to what happened to you Ben he accepted a bid before bidding and thus once all bids were accepted his sale would be complete, whereas what happened to you was you accepted a bid at or around the same time the bids were accepted high risk manœuvre if I remember correctly
No I accepted a bid well before!

My player also moved before the other player arrived hence me providing the screenshots to show it in the thread.

It was justified as you shouldn’t bid unless they are out of the club.

was justified as you shouldn’t bid unless they are out of the club.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
The fact is he made a bid while he had the players at the club it should be a ban based on the current rules.

I am 100% for changing them but under the current rules it’s a ban and I don’t think we change them part way through the season.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I'm also pretty sure this subject came up a few years back and we made a ruling that you can only bid on players that allows you to comply to your FFP. I.E. You can't bid on 5 players if you've got 1 FFP space left. I'll see if I can find the discussion if this becomes an issue.
FFP Rules - Anyone Breaking This From Now On Will Get A Kenwood Juicer Thrown At Their Heads
  • A club may not have a squad larger than his Max Squad limit.
  • Loaned In players will count to your squad size.
  • If your squad size exceeds your limit, your club will be banned from transferring any players in to the club. This includes P/E deals.
  • If you reach your squad cap, you may sign players but any deals would require 1 player in and 1 player out to ensure you remain on your squad cap
  • For teams with squads below the FFP, any bid made on a player shall be assumed to be won by the team bidding, and included in determining your squad limit for FFP.
Rules are pretty clear. Even though Stain accepted players before bidding, the bids for Conceicao were accepted before Stain's accepted bids were out of the club. In short, you have to either be below FFP before bidding, or at FFP but p/ex.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Rules are pretty clear. Even though Stain accepted players before bidding, the bids for Conceicao were accepted before Stain's accepted bids were out of the club. In short, you have to either be below FFP before bidding, or at FFP but p/ex.
That’s how I understand it to be after my ban too.

I do sympathise with him because like me there was absolutely zero intent here but it happened.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Alright, if i'm actually getting a ban for this when people have been doing this since forever and there is nothing in the rules about it i will just quit the game. This is ridiculous.

The Stain

@BenitoSTARR this is different to what happened to you. If this happened to you in the same way when people have always done it like this.. I would have defended you.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
@BenitoSTARR this is different to what happened to you. If this happened to you in the same way when people have always done it like this.. I would have defended you.
I don’t think you had any intention to break the rules but as they are you did break them.

Nothing personal but it’s the same issue. The issue is the fact you bid while they were still in the squad.

The bids outgoing are still part of your squad.

Not worth quitting over it’s only a month.

The Stain

I don’t think you had any intention to break the rules but as they are you did break them.

Nothing personal but it’s the same issue. The issue is the fact you bid while they were still in the squad.

The bids outgoing are still part of your squad.

Not worth quitting over it’s only a month.
You are new in the game world so i won't keep arguing with you. You're wrong, simple as. Yeah, it's only a month but i'd quit out of principle. I'm not going to be the first to get done for something people have always been doing. You've always been able to bid on players whilst on your squad cap if you have accepted bids for one of your players beforehand. Either change the rules to make them 100% clear and don't give me a ban or i'll quit. Then you'd change the rules anyways i'm sure because there is nothing in the rules about this. Utter bs this.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
You are new in the game world so i won't keep arguing with you. You're wrong, simple as. Yeah, it's only a month but i'd quit out of principle. I'm not going to be the first to get done for something people have always been doing. You've always been able to bid on players whilst on your squad cap if you have accepted bids for one of your players beforehand. Either change the rules to make them 100% clear and don't give me a ban or i'll quit. Then you'd change the rules anyways i'm sure because there is nothing in the rules about this. Utter bs this.
I didn’t think we were arguing to be honest.

Also disagree with the bold as I was banned for that.

@Damien decides the rules and we all vote for changes.

Not sure what is gained from quitting? It’s a month?

Damien

Staff
Here's the discussion from about a year ago when Benito got a ban. There was a fair bit of talk about when x or y transfer completed, but it was irrelevant as Ravelation said, and @RedSky - the author of the FFP rules confirmed. Stain, I have no doubt that what you did was because you 100% believed that it would keep you in line with FFP but it was confirmed back then that you have to have the players out first before bidding.

To this and all others debating what time the bids were accepted, or when the players transferred;
  1. It has nothing to do with the bid being ACCEPTED the rule is as follows;
    ''... any bid made on a player shall be assumed to be won by the team bidding, and included in determining your squad limit for FFP''

2. I was banned for this very same reason, and it was an honest mistake, even then, the rule of the loans for FFP was not written as air tight as possible and yet I still accepted my ban, if someone breaks a rule, they break a rule, the moderators of this group do an impressive job and accusing of bias is unfair, they've been terrific.
By the same logic any bid received could be deemed accepted?

I understand the interpretation I just think it’s incredibly harsh when you can all see there was no attempt to get around FFP.

As I’ve said before Ill accept it just don’t see it as being just a season long ban for having Viera for an hour too long?
  1. It's not an interpretation it's the rules.
  2. it's not because you had Viera for an hour, it's because you made the bid while being at max FFP.
  3. It's not a season long ban for this infraction, it's because it's your second infraction.

Damien

Staff
Drew 1:1 at home to Middlesbrough on Thursday

Oblak (95)

Stones (90) Van Dijk (96) Ramos (95) Alaba (94)
Rice (90) Eriksen (92)
Sancho (92)-- Pulisic (91) -- Sterling (94)➕
Mbappe (95)⚽⭐

Subs: Boateng (92), Trent (93), Kounde (90), Gaya (91), Zakaria (91), Goretzka (93), Mina (89)
Suspended: Pedri (87)
Did not travel: Dest (87), Reyna (86), Bellingham (86)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
MD07: Fulham (H)
CCGAG4: Juventus (A)
MD08: Bristol City (A)

Manchester United v Middlesbrough fixtures this season

GameUtd PossMiddlesbrough PossUtd Shots (SoT)Middlesbrough Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsMiddlesbrough GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Middlesbrough SoT Conv.
25th February: Utd v Middlesbrough​
55%
45%​
12 (8)
8 (2)​
12.5%​
50%
Combined
55%
45%​
12 (8)
8 (2)​
12.5%​
50%

Damien

Staff
2:2 draw against 10-man Fulham. Screwed over by the match engine once again.

Oblak (95)

Trent (93) Van Dijk (96) Ramos (95) Gaya (91)
Zakaria (91) Alaba (94)
Sancho (92)➕-- Goretzka (93) -- Sterling (94)➕
Mbappe (95)⚽⚽

Subs: Boateng (92), Stones (90), Kounde (90), Eriksen (93), Rice (90), Pulisic (91), Mina (89)
Did not travel: Dest (87), Pedri (87), Reyna (86), Bellingham (86)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
CCGAG4: Juventus (A)
MD09: Darlington (H)

Manchester United v Fulham fixtures this season

GameUtd PossFulham PossUtd Shots (SoT)Fulham Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsFulham GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Fulham SoT Conv.
28th February: Utd v Fulham​
60%
40%​
16 (7)
7 (3)​
28.6%​
66.6%
Combined
60%
40%​
16 (7)
7 (3)​
28.6%​
66.6%

The Stain

Here's the discussion from about a year ago when Benito got a ban. There was a fair bit of talk about when x or y transfer completed, but it was irrelevant as Ravelation said, and @RedSky - the author of the FFP rules confirmed. Stain, I have no doubt that what you did was because you 100% believed that it would keep you in line with FFP but it was confirmed back then that you have to have the players out first before bidding.
Be great if these changes were in the OP. It doesn't say anything about in the rules. In fact, it should just be that you can't bid on players if you are on your squad cap after this, period. Disappointing that you're enforcing the ban when people have always been doing this. It has never been an issue as long as you accept a bid on one of your players before bidding. I'm not quitting over this, i've put too many hrs into my team. What i wrote the other day was in the heat of the moment. Still believe i shouldn't be banned for this but i'll go along with it.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Be great if these changes were in the OP. It doesn't say anything about in the rules. In fact, it should just be that you can't bid on players if you are on your squad cap after this, period. Disappointing that you're enforcing the ban when people have always been doing this. It has never been an issue as long as you accept a bid on one of your players before bidding. I'm not quitting over this, i've put too many hrs into my team. What i wrote the other day was in the heat of the moment. Still believe i shouldn't be banned for this but i'll go along with it.
P/E bids at squad cap are fine.

Glad you’re staying.

Damien

Staff
What the did the match engine do wrong.
2 nil up before the red
United lucky to get a draw
I thrashed you in the stats.

I'm happy you're staying. Will amend the OP to make it clear that you have to either be below cap at time of bidding, or p/ex.

Will put youth table up later.

FFP and Youth Table March 2021

Damien

Staff
FFP Status (1 March 2021)

Div 1

1. Tottenham Hotspur - 38/42
  2. Manchester United - 44/45
  3. Arsenal - 48/48
  4. Liverpool - 50/50
  5. Sunderland - 50/51
  6. Aston Villa - 49/52
  7. Barnsley - 51/52
  8. Bournemouth - 51/52
  9. Cardiff City - 51/52
  10. Chelsea - 51/52
  11. Darlington - 50/52
  12. Everton - 51/52
  13. Fulham - 52/52
  14. Ipswich Town - 51/52
  15. Middlesbrough - 51/52
  16. Nottingham Forest - 51/52
  17. Southend United - 51/52
  18. Wolverhampton Wanderers - 52/52
  19. Bristol City - 51/53
  20. Hereford - 54/54
Div 2
  1. West Ham United - 45/50
  2. Manchester City - 42/51
  3. Newcastle United - 51/52
  4. Blackburn Rovers - 48/54
  5. Milton Keynes Dons - 52/54
  6. Norwich City - 46/54
  7. Southampton - 52/54
  8. Leeds United - 52/55
  9. Derby County - 39/56
  10. Leicester City - 37/56
  11. Charlton Athletic - 51/58
  12. Preston North End - 24/58
  13. Bury - 39/59
  14. Kidderminster Harriers - 56/60
  15. Gillingham - 54/61
  16. Leyton Orient - 59/61

Thanks to @green_smiley for access to the spreadsheet for calculating team FFP.

March 2021 Youth Table

PositionTeamPoints# of Players
1​
Southend United​
62.9​
18​
2​
Nottingham Forest​
40.3​
16​
3​
Fulham​
34.6​
16​
4​
Hereford​
32.6​
15​
5​
Newcastle United​
31​
13​
=​
Sunderland​
31​
12​
7​
Wolverhampton Wanderers​
30.9​
11​
8​
Manchester United​
28​
9​
9​
Middlesbrough​
27.8​
11​
10​
Barnsley​
26.7​
13​
11​
Arsenal​
24.9​
11​
12​
Leyton Orient​
20.7​
13​
13​
Everton​
19.8​
10​
14​
Kidderminster Harriers​
19.7​
11​
15​
Aston Villa​
19.4​
7​
16​
Manchester City​
19.3​
7​
17​
Chelsea​
19​
8​
18​
Bristol City​
14.3​
7​
19​
Blackburn Rovers​
13.9​
8​
20​
West Ham United​
13.8​
8​
=​
Liverpool​
13.8​
8​
22​
Cardiff City​
13.5​
5​
23​
Bury​
13​
5​
24​
Norwich City​
12.1​
5​
25​
Leeds United​
11.6​
7​
26​
Tottenham Hotspur​
8.9​
3​
27​
Milton Keynes Dons​
8.8​
5​
=​
Bournemouth​
8.8​
8​
29​
Darlington​
8.5​
6​
30​
Charlton Athletic​
5.8​
2​
31​
Gillingham​
3.8​
2​
32​
Ipswich Town​
3.1​
2​
33​
Southampton​
1​
1​
=​
Leicester City​
1​
1​
35​
Derby County​
0​
0​
=​
Preston North End​
0​
0​

Formula
Rating: 82 = 1pts; 83 = 1.5pts; 84 = 2pts ...

And add them up

Players turning 22 in March

TeamPlayerRatingBirthdayPoints
Arsenal​
Dara O'Shea​
83​
4th​
1.5​
Chelsea​
Armando Obispo​
82​
5th​
1​
Bury​
Luca Pellegrini​
86​
7th​
3​
Chelsea​
Ronald Araujo​
85​
7th​
2.5​
Norwich City​
Ibrahima Diallo​
84​
8th​
2​
Bournemouth​
Thierry Correia​
82​
9th​
1​
Norwich City​
Carlos Cuesta​
85​
9th​
2.5​
West Ham United​
Ibrahima Niane​
85​
11th​
2.5​
Chelsea​
Igor Gomes​
84​
17th​
2​
Blackburn Rovers​
Adrian Fein​
83​
18th​
1.5​
Fulham​
Diogo Dalot​
85​
18th​
2.5​
Manchester City​
Sebastiaan Bornauw​
86​
22nd​
3​
Bournemouth​
Anel Ahmedhodzic​
82​
26th​
1​
Everton​
Joao Jota​
82​
30th​
1​

Youngest managed players rated 82+

RankTeamPlayerDOBAgeRatingPoints
1​
Manchester City​
Rayan Cherki​
17 Aug 2003​
17​
82​
2.2​
2​
Manchester United​
Jude Bellingham​
29 Jun 2003​
17​
86​
4.2​
3​
Aston Villa​
Florian Wirtz​
3 May 2003​
17​
85​
3.7​
4​
Barnsley​
Harvey Elliott​
4 Apr 2003​
17​
82​
2.2​
5​
Fulham​
Jamal Musiala​
26 Feb 2003​
18​
82​
1.9​
6​
Tottenham Hotspur​
Yunus Musah​
29 Nov 2002​
18​
83​
2.4​
7​
Manchester United​
Pedri Gonzalez​
25 Nov 2002​
18​
87​
4.4​
8​
Southend United​
Matias Arezo​
21 Nov 2002​
18​
82​
1.9​
9​
Manchester United​
Giovanni Reyna​
13 Nov 2002​
18​
86​
3.9​
10​
Nottingham Forest​
Eduardo Camavinga​
10 Nov 2002​
18​
88​
4.9​

Top 10 youth players by points

RankTeamPlayerAgeRatingPoints
1​
Manchester United​
Jadon Sancho​
20​
92​
6.3​
=​
Hereford​
Erling Braut Haland​
20​
92​
6.3​
3​
Southend United​
Matthijs de Ligt​
21​
92​
6​
4​
Southend United​
Alphonso Davies​
20​
91​
5.8​
5​
Southend United​
Kai Havertz​
21​
91​
5.5​
=​
Tottenham Hotspur​
Joao Felix​
21​
91​
5.5​
7​
Southend United​
Alessandro Bastoni​
21​
90​
5​
=​
Chelsea​
Ferran Torres​
21​
90​
5​
9​
Nottingham Forest​
Ansu Fati​
18​
88​
4.9​
=​
Nottingham Forest​
Eduardo Camavinga​
18​
88​
4.9​

A full breakdown of the youth table can be viewed HERE.

Damien

Staff
Another 4:0 win against Juventus.

Oblak (95)

Dest (87) Boateng (92) Stones (90)⚽⚽ Gaya (91)
Rice (90) Zakaria (91)
Sancho (92) -- Pedri (87) -- Sterling (94)➕➕
Mbappe (95)⚽⚽➕⭐

Subs: Van Dijk (96), Alaba (94), Trent (93) Eriksen (92), Goretzka (93), Pulisic (91)➕, Mina (89)
Suspended: Kounde (90)
Did not travel: Kroos (95), Brandt (91), Elvedi (90), Bellingham (86)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
CCGAG5: Leipzig (H)

Manchester United v Juventus fixtures this season

GameUtd PossJuventus PossUtd Shots (SoT)Juventus Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsJuventus GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Juventus SoT Conv.
8th February: Utd v Juventus​
73%
27%​
24 (15)
2 (0)​
0​
26.7%
N/A​
1st March: Juventus v Utd​
68%
32%​
26 (11)
5 (0)​
0​
36.4%
N/A​
Combined
70.5%
29.5%​
50 (26)
7 (0)​
0​
30.8%
N/A​

CrackersJr

cum covered cherries
FFP Status (1 March 2021)

Div 1

1. Tottenham Hotspur - 38/42
  2. Manchester United - 44/45
  3. Arsenal - 48/48
  4. Liverpool - 50/50
  5. Sunderland - 50/51
  6. Aston Villa - 49/52
  7. Barnsley - 51/52
  8. Bournemouth - 51/52
  9. Cardiff City - 51/52
  10. Chelsea - 51/52
  11. Darlington - 50/52
  12. Everton - 51/52
  13. Fulham - 52/52
  14. Ipswich Town - 51/52
  15. Middlesbrough - 51/52
  16. Nottingham Forest - 51/52
  17. Southend United - 51/52
  18. Wolverhampton Wanderers - 52/52
  19. Bristol City - 51/53
  20. Hereford - 54/54
Div 2
  1. West Ham United - 45/50
  2. Manchester City - 42/51
  3. Newcastle United - 51/52
  4. Blackburn Rovers - 48/54
  5. Milton Keynes Dons - 52/54
  6. Norwich City - 46/54
  7. Southampton - 52/54
  8. Leeds United - 52/55
  9. Derby County - 39/56
  10. Leicester City - 37/56
  11. Charlton Athletic - 51/58
  12. Preston North End - 24/58
  13. Bury - 39/59
  14. Kidderminster Harriers - 56/60
  15. Gillingham - 54/61
  16. Leyton Orient - 59/61

Thanks to @green_smiley for access to the spreadsheet for calculating team FFP.

March 2021 Youth Table

PositionTeamPoints# of Players
1​
Southend United​
62.9​
18​
2​
Nottingham Forest​
40.3​
16​
3​
Fulham​
34.6​
16​
4​
Hereford​
32.6​
15​
5​
Newcastle United​
31​
13​
=​
Sunderland​
31​
12​
7​
Wolverhampton Wanderers​
30.9​
11​
8​
Manchester United​
28​
9​
9​
Middlesbrough​
27.8​
11​
10​
Barnsley​
26.7​
13​
11​
Arsenal​
24.9​
11​
12​
Leyton Orient​
20.7​
13​
13​
Everton​
19.8​
10​
14​
Kidderminster Harriers​
19.7​
11​
15​
Aston Villa​
19.4​
7​
16​
Manchester City​
19.3​
7​
17​
Chelsea​
19​
8​
18​
Bristol City​
14.3​
7​
19​
Blackburn Rovers​
13.9​
8​
20​
West Ham United​
13.8​
8​
=​
Liverpool​
13.8​
8​
22​
Cardiff City​
13.5​
5​
23​
Bury​
13​
5​
24​
Norwich City​
12.1​
5​
25​
Leeds United​
11.6​
7​
26​
Tottenham Hotspur​
8.9​
3​
27​
Milton Keynes Dons​
8.8​
5​
=​
Bournemouth​
8.8​
8​
29​
Darlington​
8.5​
6​
30​
Charlton Athletic​
5.8​
2​
31​
Gillingham​
3.8​
2​
32​
Ipswich Town​
3.1​
2​
33​
Southampton​
1​
1​
=​
Leicester City​
1​
1​
35​
Derby County​
0​
0​
=​
Preston North End​
0​
0​

Formula
Rating: 82 = 1pts; 83 = 1.5pts; 84 = 2pts ...

And add them up

Players turning 22 in March

TeamPlayerRatingBirthdayPoints
Arsenal​
Dara O'Shea​
83​
4th​
1.5​
Chelsea​
Armando Obispo​
82​
5th​
1​
Bury​
Luca Pellegrini​
86​
7th​
3​
Chelsea​
Ronald Araujo​
85​
7th​
2.5​
Norwich City​
Ibrahima Diallo​
84​
8th​
2​
Bournemouth​
Thierry Correia​
82​
9th​
1​
Norwich City​
Carlos Cuesta​
85​
9th​
2.5​
West Ham United​
Ibrahima Niane​
85​
11th​
2.5​
Chelsea​
Igor Gomes​
84​
17th​
2​
Blackburn Rovers​
Adrian Fein​
83​
18th​
1.5​
Fulham​
Diogo Dalot​
85​
18th​
2.5​
Manchester City​
Sebastiaan Bornauw​
86​
22nd​
3​
Bournemouth​
Anel Ahmedhodzic​
82​
26th​
1​
Everton​
Joao Jota​
82​
30th​
1​

Youngest managed players rated 82+

RankTeamPlayerDOBAgeRatingPoints
1​
Manchester City​
Rayan Cherki​
17 Aug 2003​
17​
82​
2.2​
2​
Manchester United​
Jude Bellingham​
29 Jun 2003​
17​
86​
4.2​
3​
Aston Villa​
Florian Wirtz​
3 May 2003​
17​
85​
3.7​
4​
Barnsley​
Harvey Elliott​
4 Apr 2003​
17​
82​
2.2​
5​
Fulham​
Jamal Musiala​
26 Feb 2003​
18​
82​
1.9​
6​
Tottenham Hotspur​
Yunus Musah​
29 Nov 2002​
18​
83​
2.4​
7​
Manchester United​
Pedri Gonzalez​
25 Nov 2002​
18​
87​
4.4​
8​
Southend United​
Matias Arezo​
21 Nov 2002​
18​
82​
1.9​
9​
Manchester United​
Giovanni Reyna​
13 Nov 2002​
18​
86​
3.9​
10​
Nottingham Forest​
Eduardo Camavinga​
10 Nov 2002​
18​
88​
4.9​

Top 10 youth players by points

RankTeamPlayerAgeRatingPoints
1​
Manchester United​
Jadon Sancho​
20​
92​
6.3​
=​
Hereford​
Erling Braut Haland​
20​
92​
6.3​
3​
Southend United​
Matthijs de Ligt​
21​
92​
6​
4​
Southend United​
Alphonso Davies​
20​
91​
5.8​
5​
Southend United​
Kai Havertz​
21​
91​
5.5​
=​
Tottenham Hotspur​
Joao Felix​
21​
91​
5.5​
7​
Southend United​
Alessandro Bastoni​
21​
90​
5​
=​
Chelsea​
Ferran Torres​
21​
90​
5​
9​
Nottingham Forest​
Ansu Fati​
18​
88​
4.9​
=​
Nottingham Forest​
Eduardo Camavinga​
18​
88​
4.9​

A full breakdown of the youth table can be viewed HERE.
From 8th to 5th mostly from getting in Konate and Junior. Doubt I'll be getting any higher anytime soon.

Damien

Staff
Another 2:2 draw - against Bristol City. Third league draw on the trot. Conversion %s exactly the same as when I thrashed Fulham and drew with the same scoreline.

Oblak (95)

Kounde (90) Van Dijk (96) Boateng (92) Alaba (94)
Rice (90) Alaba (94)
Goretzka (93) -- Pulisic (91)⚽ -- Sterling (94)➕➕
Mbappe (95)⚽⭐

Subs: Stones (90), Ramos (95), Trent (93), Gaya (91), Zakaria (91), Sancho (92), Mina (89)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
LCR2: Shrewsbury Town (A)

Manchester United v Bristol City fixtures this season

GameUtd PossBristol City PossUtd Shots (SoT)Bristol City Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsBristol City GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Bristol City SoT Conv.
4th March: Bristol City v Utd​
62%
38%​
20 (7)
9 (3)​
28.6%​
66.6%
Combined
62%
38%​
20 (7)
9 (3)​
28.6%​
66.6%

Damien

Staff
My last three league games

GameUtd PossOpposition PossUtd Shots (SoT)Opposition Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsOpposition GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Opposition SoT Conv.
55%
45%​
12 (8)
8 (2)​
12.5%​
50%
60%
40%​
16 (7)
7 (3)​
28.6%​
66.6%
62%
38%​
20 (7)
9 (3)​
28.6%​
66.6%
Combined
59%
41%​
48 (22)
24 (8)​
22.7%​
62.5%

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
Another 2:2 draw - against Bristol City. Third league draw on the trot. Conversion %s exactly the same as when I thrashed Fulham and drew with the same scoreline.

Oblak (95)

Kounde (90) Van Dijk (96) Boateng (92) Alaba (94)
Rice (90) Alaba (94)
Goretzka (93) -- Pulisic (91)⚽ -- Sterling (94)➕➕
Mbappe (95)⚽⭐

Subs: Stones (90), Ramos (95), Trent (93), Gaya (91), Zakaria (91), Sancho (92), Mina (89)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:

Manchester United v Bristol City fixtures this season

GameUtd PossBristol City PossUtd Shots (SoT)Bristol City Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsBristol City GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Bristol City SoT Conv.
62%
38%​
20 (7)
9 (3)​
28.6%​
66.6%
Combined
62%
38%​
20 (7)
9 (3)​
28.6%​
66.6%
How? I played the second team as you asked.

He he he

infamous7

My last three league games

GameUtd PossOpposition PossUtd Shots (SoT)Opposition Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsOpposition GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Opposition SoT Conv.
55%
45%​
12 (8)
8 (2)​
12.5%​
50%
60%
40%​
16 (7)
7 (3)​
28.6%​
66.6%
62%
38%​
20 (7)
9 (3)​
28.6%​
66.6%
Combined
59%
41%​
48 (22)
24 (8)​
22.7%​
62.5%
Looks like Woodward needs to find a new manager

Damien

Staff
1:1

Oblak (95)

Kounde (90) Ramos (95) Boateng (92) Alaba (94)
Eriksen (92)⚽ Goretzka (93)
Sancho (92) -- Pulisic (91) -- Sterling (94)➕
Mbappe (95)

Subs: Stones (90), Van Dijk (96), Trent (93), Gaya (91), Zakaria (91), Rice (90), Mina (89)
Did not travel: Pedri (87), Dest (87), Reyna (86), Bellingham (86)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
MD10: Wolverhampton Wanderers (A)

Manchester United v Darlington fixtures this season

GameUtd PossDarlington PossUtd Shots (SoT)Darlington Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsDarlington GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Darlington SoT Conv.
6th February: Utd v Darlington (N - Super Cup)​
57%
43%​
17 (8)
8 (5)​
0​
0%
60%
7th March: Utd v Darlington (League)​
53%
47%​
14 (5)
10 (4)​
20%
25%
Combined
55%
45%​
31 (13)
18 (9)​
1​
7.7%​
44.4%

Damien

Staff
4:0 victory against Leipzig. Mbappe now has 15 goals and 5 assists in 14 games this season.

Oblak (95)

Dest (87) Zakaria (91) Boateng (92)⚽ Alaba (94)
Bellingham (86) Rice (90)
Reyna (86) -- Pedri (87) -- Sterling (94)➕
Mbappe (95)⚽⚽⚽➕⭐

Subs: Stones (90), Van Dijk (96), Trent (93), Gaya (91), Ramos (95), Goretzka (93), Mina (89)
Did not travel: Eriksen (92), Sancho (92), Pulisic (91), Kounde (90)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
MD11: Hereford (H)

Manchester United v Leipzig fixtures this season

GameUtd PossLeipzig PossUtd Shots (SoT)Leipzig Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsLeipzig GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Leipzig SoT Conv.
15th February: Leipzig v Utd​
72%
28%​
27 (13)
7 (0)​
0​
23.1%
N/A​
9th March: Utd v Leipzig​
74%
26%​
26 (12)
8 (1)​
0​
23.1%
0%​
Combined
73%
27%​
53 (25)
15 (1)​
0​
28%
0%​

Damien

Staff
4:0 victory against Shrewsbury Town. Loss to Wolves up next.

Oblak (95)

Stones (90) Kounde (90) Boateng (92) Gaya (91)
Rice (90)⚽ Zakaria (91)
Reyna (86)⚽ -- Pedri (87) -- Pulisic (91)⚽➕
Mina (89)⚽➕➕⭐

Subs: Dest (87), Van Dijk (96), Trent (93), Ramos (95), Bellingham (86), Boudaoui (82), Mbappe (95)
Did not travel: Alaba (94), Sterling (94), Goretzka (93), Eriksen (92), Sancho (92)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
CCGAG6: Villarreal (H)

Manchester United v Shrewsbury Town fixtures this season

GameUtd PossShrewsbury PossUtd Shots (SoT)Shrewsbury Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsShrewsbury GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Shrewsbury SoT Conv.
9th March: Shrewsbury Town v Utd​
74%
26%​
22 (11)
7 (0)​
0​
36.4%
N/A​
Combined
74%
26%​
22 (11)
7 (0)​
0​
36.4%
N/A​

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
In regards to the rule about the whole FFP business, Damien, can i lobby you to include it in the OP clearly stating that ;
''Accepted bids on an outgoing player does not count towards the calculation of your FFP and can only be counted after the transfer is completed''.

I've seen many manager fall victim to this over and over again, and it's one where nobody is trying to cheat, it's just a common mistake, I'd be more than happy to cancel stain's punishment, and still keep mine enforced if it means stain will stay. Does not bother me.

EDIT: sorry i'm late to the party just realised stains staying.

Damien

Staff
In regards to the rule about the whole FFP business, Damien, can i lobby you to include it in the OP clearly stating that ;
''Accepted bids on an outgoing player does not count towards the calculation of your FFP and can only be counted after the transfer is completed''.

I've seen many manager fall victim to this over and over again, and it's one where nobody is trying to cheat, it's just a common mistake, I'd be more than happy to cancel stain's punishment, and still keep mine enforced if it means stain will stay. Does not bother me.

EDIT: sorry i'm late to the party just realised stains staying.
I changed the OP after Stain's FFP violation but your text is more succinct.

Damien

Staff
I was right. 2:1 win for Wolves - second time I've missed a penalty in as many weeks. Edging closer and closer to a relegation scrap.

Oblak (95)

Stones (90) Van Dijk (96) Ramos (95) Alaba (94)
Zakaria (91) Trent (93)
Sancho (92) -- Goretzka (93) -- Sterling (94)
Mbappe (95)⚽⭐

Subs: Gaya (91), Kounde (90), Rice (90), Boateng (92), Eriksen (92), Pulisic (91)➕, Mina (89)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
LSR2: Queens Park Rangers (H)

Manchester United v Wolverhampton Wanderers fixtures this season

GameUtd PossWolves PossUtd Shots (SoT)Wolves Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsWolves GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Wolves SoT Conv.
11th March: Wolves v Utd​
53%
47%​
10 (1)​
8 (5)
1​
100%
40%​
Combined
53%
47%​
10 (1)​
8 (5)
1​
100%
40%​

Damien

Staff
A few of United's top league scorers

I'm sure there are plenty of names I've forgotten. Mbappe will probably go on to do better than Griezmann, though that is 50/50 with my weakened squad and reduced prospects of success in the league. Messi will be unmatched at United.

Damien

Staff
3:0 victory against Hereford.

Oblak (95)

Trent (93) Van Dijk (96) Ramos (95) Alaba (94)
Rice (90) Eriksen (92)
Sancho (92) -- Pulisic (91) -- Sterling (94)⚽⚽
Mbappe (95)⭐⚽➕➕

Subs: Gaya (91), Kounde (90), Zakaria (91), Boateng (92), Stones (90), Goretzka (93), Mina (89)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
LSR2: Queens Park Rangers (H)
MD12: Barnsley (A)

Manchester United v Hereford fixtures this season

GameUtd PossHereford PossUtd Shots (SoT)Hereford Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsHereford GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Hereford SoT Conv.
14th March: Utd v Hereford​
58%
42%​
14 (5)
7 (1)
0​
60%
0%​
Combined
58%
42%​
14 (5)