Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
It’s a masterpiece Rav great work :lol: Really on point. Also spooky accurate with my bids for all those players
Really? I promise I had no inside information, that was all guess work :cool:

It’s hilarious but we all know what happened the last time propaganda decided people’s minds…
yea he got the Darlington job!
Actually that was for the job at city I think, and I actually lost to gaz if I'm remembering correctly.
Wasn't Darlington a no contest?

EDIT: Never mind that joke flew over my head, I'm in too deep. R/WOOSH

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
@Ravelation Fantastic :lol:

My top 3 contenders for the position would be Varun, you and Crackers. If you don't get it you'd probably be a shoe-in for Arsenal which wouldn't be the worst consolation in the world.

Varun

Staff
Ravelation presents...
THE CLARET AND BLUES BROTHERS

In all seriousness, I hope you've had at least a chuckle at the videos.

From day one I've enjoyed my time in the league, from humble beginnings (not as as humble as some) at Ipswich winning Promotion into Div 1, to the time i've had at Darlington winning the Shield and SMFA Shield in just my second season. I've enjoyed a fair share of success in a small time in the league in comparison to some.
At both Ipswich and Darlington I chose to not settle for my squad and worked my ass of rebuilding both teams, to great accomplishment I feel; Darlington probably being my prouder achievement (the youth squad looks promising going forwards), I inherited an ageing top 4 battling team, with not much to show for in longevity, and added some much needed weight to the development side of things.

I've applied to Villa of course because of the amazing first team, but in addition, I feel I can add so much more to the whole squad, it's a team that should in my opinion be battling for a top 4 finish and I believe I can get them there.
I've shown I'm not afraid to shake things up as you've seen at both Ipswich and Darlington, and hope I can continue to be exciting in the transfer market.

I do feel Varun is a great contender for the position as well and he'd be my vote, especially as he's had so much longevity in the league, but I'm confident that I can add that one thing we're all looking for in the league, *In Hitler voice* EXCITEMENT!!

Never the less, I hope I've made you laugh with my work and thank you for your time watching and reading.

Good Luck in the vote all,

Rav.

P.S. If you weren't in the Vid, You'll be in my next one, This was way too time consuming. :lol:
This is amazing :lol:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
fecking hell, Rav. Can confirm though, will rig it for Varun if he sells me Greenwood for cash.

That's probably in the top ten caf posts ever but only like 20 people would appreciate the references :lol:

Sandyman

Ravelation presents...

From day one I've enjoyed my time in the league, from humble beginnings (not as as humble as some) at Ipswich winning Promotion into Div 1, to the time i've had at Darlington winning the Shield and SMFA Shield in just my second season. I've enjoyed a fair share of success in a small time in the league in comparison to some.
At both Ipswich and Darlington I chose to not settle for my squad and worked my ass of rebuilding both teams, to great accomplishment I feel; Darlington probably being my prouder achievement (the youth squad looks promising going forwards), I inherited an ageing top 4 battling team, with not much to show for in longevity, and added some much needed weight to the development side of things.

I've applied to Villa of course because of the amazing first team, but in addition, I feel I can add so much more to the whole squad, it's a team that should in my opinion be battling for a top 4 finish and I believe I can get them there.
I've shown I'm not afraid to shake things up as you've seen at both Ipswich and Darlington, and hope I can continue to be exciting in the transfer market.

I do feel Varun is a great contender for the position as well and he'd be my vote, especially as he's had so much longevity in the league, but I'm confident that I can add that one thing we're all looking for in the league, *In Hitler voice* EXCITEMENT!!

Never the less, I hope I've made you laugh with my work and thank you for your time watching and reading.

Rav.

P.S. If you weren't in the Vid, You'll be in my next one, This was way too time consuming. :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

Should I even bother? Am not getting any votes, am I?

Varun

Staff
fecking hell, Rav. Can confirm though, will rig it for Varun if he sells me Greenwood for cash.

That's probably in the top ten caf posts ever but only like 20 people would appreciate the references :lol:
Done. I will sell greenwood for cash to everyone that votes for me.

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro

That's high praise thank you. I think It's more special that way.

Damien

Staff
Lost 2:1 to Forest on Thursday despite trouncing them in chances. Will definitely lose again to Everton tonight - especially with Alaba now injured.

Oblak (95)

Trent (93) Van Dijk (96) Ramos (94) Alaba (94)
Eriksen (92) Goretzka (93)
Sancho (92)-- Pulisic (91) -- Sterling (94)
Mbappe (95)⚽

Subs: Stones (91), Kounde (91), Gaya (91), Rice (90), Zakaria (91), Mina (89), Under (89)
Injured: Pedri (89)
Did not travel: Dest (88), Bellingham (88), Baku (88), Reyna (87)

Key:
⚽ = Goal
➕ = Assist
⭐ = MOTM
= Subbed off
= Subbed on

Next three games:
MD19: Season 24 Champions Everton (H)
LSR4: Nottingham Forest (H)
MD20: Southampton (A)

Manchester United v Nottingham Forest fixtures this season

GameUtd PossNottingham Forest PossUtd Shots (SoT)Nottingham Forest Shots (SoT)Utd GoalsNottingham Forest GoalsUtd SoT Conv.Nottingham Forest SoT Conv.
2nd Sep: Nottingham Forest v Utd​
55%
45%​
15 (11)
11 (4)​
1​
9.1%​
50%
Combined
55%
45%​
15 (11)
11 (4)​
1​
9.1%​
50%

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout

Cardiff City Application for Aston Villa

Statistical analysis of all current applicants:

Varun 2.04 points per game at Arsenal 8 years at current club

Benito 2.32 points per game at Cardiff 2 years at current club

Panther 1.71 points per game 2 years at current club

Ravelation 2.26 points per game 1 year at current club

Sandyman 1.58 points per game 7 months at current club

KM 1.81 points per game 1 year at current club

Crackers 2.14 points per game 5 years at current club

Greenred 1.71 points per game 10 months at current club

Statistical conclusion:

Benito is currently the best manager out of available candidates for points per game.

Varun is by far the longest serving manager at there current club and would be more than deserving of a change of scenery.

Many managers have had only a year or less at their current club and so are not due an upgrade or significant change at least no to one of the best squads available in my view.

In my view either an experienced manager Crackers or Varun should be up for the job unless it’s based on merit at which point Benito is the best candidate to take Villa to victory.

Ravelation has made an excellent video very funny but has recently changed clubs and has not performed better than other candidates.

In my time at Cardiff I have taken a team whose best CB was John Brooks who had no left back and no world class players and transformed it into a top 4 challenger consistently. This is despite being well below the average squad value and rating of those above like United, Everton etc.

Last season I finished above all other applciants bar Varun (who has a far superior side ratings wise)

3 seasons ago I managed to get my poorly rated newly promoted Cardiff side to finish 3rd in the league behind only Man United and Everton. Bear in mind I did this with Ismaïla Sarr (89) being my best performing player. This feat has not been bettered by any other applicant and to my knowledge has never happened before in the league.

In my first season in Europe I took my newly promoted side to the final of the Champions League only to be beaten on penalties by Manchester United. The following seasons I won the Europa league and then the Super Cup beating United in the final.

In keeping with Gythio’s tradition I have also acquired two of the best United players Harry Maguire and Luke Shaw. Many managers doubted Maguire’s ability to reach 92 in fact I was ridiculed for the suggestion but I like Gythio have faith in these players.

When we had trouble evicting the previous Liverpool manager I convinced him to leave amicably where all other efforts failed.

I am also active every day in the GW and always ready to make deals as I’m sure you all know. Smaller sides will know I regularly sell solid 90+ older players for cash, allow very good squad players to leave on loan to support growing teams and even clubs like Darlington have benefited from this generosity with Tadic, Moutinho and Calvert Lewin moving for pittances.

TLDR:
Statistically I am the best performing manager at their current club.

I took an average Division 2 side won the league and in my first promotion secured 3rd place and top European football.

I reached the final in my European debut and have since gone on to win trophies for club and country.

I have raised the average starting XI of Cardiff from 88 to 91.6 while improving the first team squad average age and rating to 27 and 90 respectively.

Im active and do deals that significantly change and improve the squad and help other managers when I can.

So IMO vote:
Varun - For longevity
Benito - For ability
Ravelation - For the funny video

Dom Gill

Ravelation presents...

Rav.

Pure gold.

GS put in another stellar performance. :lol:

Varun

Staff
I think he's Rafael Benitez in disguise. Fachts.
Not even sure where the numbers are from. 2.32 ppg would have Cardiff finishing comfortably 1st/2nd every season in the league with 87 points. Just checked couple of seasons history and it's more like 1.5ppg and CBA looking back further.

The Stain

Not even sure where the numbers are from. 2.32 ppg would have Cardiff finishing comfortably 1st/2nd every season in the league with 87 points. Just checked couple of seasons history and it's more like 1.5ppg and CBA looking back further.
You can find the numbers in the history tab on SM. I have 2.8 avg pts. Seems legit.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
For what’s it’s worth

@Varun imo should 100% get Aston Villa his commitment to the league and his club are IMO too admirable to consider not rewarding.

In any other scenario @Ravelation despite being an inferior manager and changing clubs more than a golfer that video was probably the funniest thing I’ve seen on the CAF. Bar nothing. So you would be my second choice.

I 100% think if/when Arsenal becomes vacant you should go for it. Just try to stick around longer then 1 year;)

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Search everyone’s clubs. Then go onto the club history tab for each club. You can see the manger list for the club which gives you there data for that club. It also includes cup games or SMFA games as I understand it.

Everything I reported is accurate as of those pages.

Varun

Staff
Search everyone’s clubs. Then go onto the club history tab for each club. You can see the manger list for the club which gives you there data for that club. It also includes cup games or SMFA games as I understand it.

Everything I reported is accurate as of those pages.
Yeah, see above - not your fault. It's just SM being SM.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
You can find the numbers in the history tab on SM. I have 2.8 avg pts. Seems legit.
Yours is ridiculously impressive but you have come from Division 5 where you would expect a manged club to win more early on. Still you’re undoubtedly one of the best managers in the league for my money.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Yeah, see above - not your fault. It's just SM being SM.
I haven’t got the time to make a funny video so I’m selling what I can sell.

I know I’m not liked in the GW as much as others but I know I do a very good job with what was an average Cardiff side to get them to be where they are at and to be (I think 3rd or 4th of current clubs for points per game) given the squad etc is worth pointing out.

Im probably cast as the villain here but remind me what are Aston Villa known as?

The Stain

Yours is ridiculously impressive but you have come from Division 5 where you would expect a manged club to win more early on. Still you’re undoubtedly one of the best managers in the league for my money.
Apparently i had 2.45 with Everton. Thing with Everton is i just built a team full of talent rather than go with older higher rateds. I'm sure i could have won more than 2 league titles but it wasn't really important to me.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Apparently i had 2.45 with Everton. Thing with Everton is i just built a team full of talent rather than go with older higher rateds. I'm sure i could have won more than 2 league titles but it wasn't really important to me.
In fact looking at your current league position and squad quite frankly ability wise you are likely the best manager in the GW.

I think we all enjoy making deals and seeing players rise the most though. Nobody stays in SM for the match engine :lol:

I always like to have a mix of ages to stay competitive when building. Older players help you get promoted and high up in the league so your stadium gets bigger and then you don’t have to sell the talents for cash as often.

Then once you get to a point where you don’t need the high rated older player because the squad is shaping up sell them for cash. See Perisic, Tadic, Pepe, Moutinho etc. It helps the smaller clubs and I’m dead against holding onto a player for the sake of it.

Varun

Staff
I haven’t got the time to make a funny video so I’m selling what I can sell.

I know I’m not liked in the GW as much as others but I know I do a very good job with what was an average Cardiff side to get them to be where they are at and to be (I think 3rd or 4th of current clubs for points per game) given the squad etc is worth pointing out.

Im probably cast as the villain here but remind me what are Aston Villa known as?
Haha, fair point. I've no issues with you selling your performance stats mate, do what you need to do. I forgot about the SM history Stat and the league number couldn't be 2.3 ppg so I got thrown off.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Haha, fair point. I've no issues with you selling your performance stats mate, do what you need to do. I forgot about the SM history Stat and the league number couldn't be 2.3 ppg so I got thrown off.
No harm in pointing out that statistically I’m the best manager at their current club who applied (I’d argue 2 years is enough games to argue that given the squad contexts).

I know I won’t get the job you will or Rave will but I know that on merit I should be part of the conversation even if I’m not as popular.

Gythio

@Varun i’m curious, why did you decide to apply? Your squad is way more likely to bring home silverware anytime soon than the youngsters i’ve assembled

Is it so you can manage Rashford, be honest? ;) I was amazed at your commitment in attempting to lure him over during the years haha

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
@Varun i’m curious, why did you decide to apply? Your squad is way more likely to bring home silverware anytime soon than the youngsters i’ve assembled

Is it so you can manage Rashford, be honest? ;) I was amazed at your commitment in attempting to lure him over during the years haha
Varun’s squad is set up that whoever took it over should be challenging for league titles. But all the key players are 30+ or entering their 30th year and so a big rebuild is going to be needed very soon.

It’s the perfect club for someone to take over win a few trophies and then have a real go at making a second winning side from some good P/E deals.

Aston Villa though is a work of art. To the point where you can see the players you’re collecting (that are non United players) in order to exchange for United players. Ben Chilwell screams of “swap me for Luke Shaw” and Pau Torres is crying out to be swapped for Maguire (shame you offered Kimpembe as Ramos was arriving at PSG)

Simply put the Aston Villa squad makes people smile because the effort required to get all of those United players in must have been monumental. I mean you traded Messi to get Greenwood!?

Anyone who doesn’t look at that team and fall in love is heartless.

Varun

Staff

Haha, so many PMs exchanged :lol:

Tbh, I've been contemplating leaving the league for good few weeks now. Just don't have the same level enthusiasm for Arsenal anymore because I've been here for ages and feel stagnated. Also think that squad is top drawer and deserves a manager who'll actually give it a proper go but then i got selfish and decided to wait till EOS to see if I still feel the need to leave.

I'd like to do a div 5 challenge but it's just not possible while I'm still in consulting. I'm lucky if my day ends by 10pm :(. The Villa job is just perfect - managing a Utd heavy squad especially one that's young giving me time to do a build while not needing as much time is exciting for me. Couldn't have come at a better time.

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
For what’s it’s worth

@Varun imo should 100% get Aston Villa his commitment to the league and his club are IMO too admirable to consider not rewarding.

In any other scenario @Ravelation despite being an inferior manager and changing clubs more than a golfer that video was probably the funniest thing I’ve seen on the CAF. Bar nothing. So you would be my second choice.

I 100% think if/when Arsenal becomes vacant you should go for it. Just try to stick around longer then 1 year;)
:lol: f you benito

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro
Yeah after my next job wherever it may be I'm going to do the div 5 challenge, I've actually been looking forward to that, but first I want to win the league, it'll come I'm sure of it.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Yeah after my next job wherever it may be I'm going to do the div 5 challenge, I've actually been looking forward to that, but first I want to win the league, it'll come I'm sure of it.
Go for Arsenal mate. That’s everyone’s best chance at a league title this year (outside of Everton and United)

Sandyman

Liverpool set to offer Sandyman improved 4 year deal

Sources have confirmed that the Liverpool board are pulling out all the stops to prevent Sandyman from leaving the club. Sandyman is among the shortlisted candidates for the recently vacant Aston Villa job and there were reports that he was keen to take over the club. Villa forward Marcus Rashford and midfield genius Fernandes were complimentary of him after their win over Liverpool in a close game 2 weeks back.

Liverpool are offering Sandyman a new 4 year contract worth 20 million/year and carte blanche in transfer dealings. The Liverpool manager is frustrated by the transfer committee currently in place to oversee transfers and the slow paced prolonged negotiations that lead nowhere. There are lot of delays and sometimes days go by before the committee even responds to messages. With a salary hike + considerable bonuses and a leading say in squad matters from this point on, it remains to be seen if that is enough to convince the rookie manager.

His critics though, maintain that he is up to no good. Sandyman, a self confessed Manchester United fan has had trouble winning over the Kop faithful. There are lot of posters on the leading Liverpool forum, RAWK, who believe that Sandyman is just a trojan horse placed by the PE teacher to destroy the club from within. "The noob is tactically inept and has a funny accent and he can walk alone", said one member and another stated "The owners are a disgrace. They are probably in bed with Golum and his precious noob in their evil plan. They should also walk alone with the fat c**t".

Ravelation

Krump at me Bro

Sources have confirmed that the Liverpool board are pulling out all the stops to prevent Sandyman from leaving the club. Sandyman is among the shortlisted candidates for the recently vacant Aston Villa job and there were reports that he was keen to take over the club. Villa forward Marcus Rashford and midfield genius Fernandes were complimentary of him after their win over Liverpool in a close game 2 weeks back.

Liverpool are offering Sandyman a new 4 year contract worth 20 million/year and carte blanche in transfer dealings. The Liverpool manager is frustrated by the transfer committee currently in place to oversee transfers and the slow paced prolonged negotiations that lead nowhere. There are lot of delays and sometimes days go by before the committee even responds to messages. With a salary hike + considerable bonuses and a leading say in squad matters from this point on, it remains to be seen if that is enough to convince the rookie manager.

His critics though, maintain that he is up to no good. Sandyman, a self confessed Manchester United fan has had trouble winning over the Kop faithful. There are lot of posters on the leading Liverpool forum, RAWK, who believe that Sandyman is just a trojan horse placed by the PE teacher to destroy the club from within. "The noob is tactically inept and has a funny accent and he can walk alone", said one member and another stated "The owners are a disgrace. They are probably in bed with Golum and his precious noob in their evil plan. They should also walk alone with the fat c**t".
:lol: gold

Gythio

Varun’s squad is set up that whoever took it over should be challenging for league titles. But all the key players are 30+ or entering their 30th year and so a big rebuild is going to be needed very soon.

It’s the perfect club for someone to take over win a few trophies and then have a real go at making a second winning side from some good P/E deals.

Aston Villa though is a work of art. To the point where you can see the players you’re collecting (that are non United players) in order to exchange for United players. Ben Chilwell screams of “swap me for Luke Shaw” and Pau Torres is crying out to be swapped for Maguire (shame you offered Kimpembe as Ramos was arriving at PSG)

Simply put the Aston Villa squad makes people smile because the effort required to get all of those United players in must have been monumental. I mean you traded Messi to get Greenwood!?

Anyone who doesn’t look at that team and fall in love is heartless.
Thanks for writing that, really warms the heart to read that someone appreciates the effort!

Assembling all these united players wasn’t as easy as it may seem, most of them were already at top clubs and i didn’t have much to offer at the time since people obviously want to keep promising united youngsters. This was the case with Martial and Pogba for example, literally nothing i offered was of interest to Damo which i understood, he had a great squad. So with Martial i waited years until he eventually got sold :lol:

Few strokes of good fortune need to be recognised aswell, like the Marchisio for VVD trade and him blossoming to be the best CB in the world which led to me getting Bruno and Pogba. Same with the Dias deal. The Lukaku plus Alderweireld trade for Messi helped quite a bit aswell, since i probably got the better end of the deal there. Herrera accepting my Rashford offer etc

This is probably also a big factor in me losing motivation, all the targets i had from the time i joined and those which emerged later - i got in the end. Would’ve been nice to win the league once with them aswell, but that i blame on the SM rating system :wenger: Maybe once we’ll win the league in real life the players will get recognised. Anyway that’ll be a job for someone else

Haha, so many PMs exchanged :lol:

Tbh, I've been contemplating leaving the league for good few weeks now. Just don't have the same level enthusiasm for Arsenal anymore because I've been here for ages and feel stagnated. Also think that squad is top drawer and deserves a manager who'll actually give it a proper go but then i got selfish and decided to wait till EOS to see if I still feel the need to leave.

I'd like to do a div 5 challenge but it's just not possible while I'm still in consulting. I'm lucky if my day ends by 10pm :(. The Villa job is just perfect - managing a Utd heavy squad especially one that's young giving me time to do a build while not needing as much time is exciting for me. Couldn't have come at a better time.
You might get him in the end, but not in the way you thought haha!
Alright, yeah in that case i get where you are coming from. 10 years at the same club could get boring in the end, i can imagine :lol:

Damien

Staff
Voting is in the conversation but I'm posting the applications here for the people who either don't visit the caf anymore or are banned

1. Varun (Arsenal)
  2. BenitoSTARR (Cardiff City)
  3. Panther/Herrera (Charlton Athletic)
  4. Ravelation (Darlington)
  5. Sandyman (Liverpool)
  6. KM (Manchester City)
  7. CrackersJr (Newcastle United)
  8. Green_Red (Preston North End)
-----------------------------------------------

Applications

Varun (Arsenal)

It's the year of homecomings so why should Ronaldo and Man Utd have all the fun? The Villa Park faithful are waiting in anticipation for their first ever SM manager to return home and take the team to the top.

I've been in the league since day 1 and with Arsenal for 9yrs+ now and have won everything there is to win at Arsenal - PL, CL, cups. It's been an amazing stint but I feel the time is right now to make a change especially as I've gotten pretty bored now. I haven't applied for any opening in 9yrs but the Utd heavy squad at Villa is one that really excites me and I want to build that team to compete at the top.

I think my longevity in the league, Varun returns to Villa story like CR7 :p, having won everything there is to win at Arsenal and being a manager who has finally expressed a desire to switch clubs after 9yrs+ are reasons considered by the voters in my favor.

Also, if you don't vote for me - I'll find you and I'll kill you so there's that /Taken

Cheers.
BenitoSTARR (Cardiff City)
Cardiff City Application for Aston Villa

Statistical analysis of all current applicants:

Varun 2.04 points per game at Arsenal 8 years at current club

Benito 2.32 points per game at Cardiff 2 years at current club

Panther 1.71 points per game 2 years at current club

Ravelation 2.26 points per game 1 year at current club

Sandyman 1.58 points per game 7 months at current club

KM 1.81 points per game 1 year at current club

Crackers 2.14 points per game 5 years at current club

Greenred 1.71 points per game 10 months at current club

Statistical conclusion:

Benito is currently the best manager out of available candidates for points per game.

Varun is by far the longest serving manager at there current club and would be more than deserving of a change of scenery.

Many managers have had only a year or less at their current club and so are not due an upgrade or significant change at least no to one of the best squads available in my view.

In my view either an experienced manager Crackers or Varun should be up for the job unless it’s based on merit at which point Benito is the best candidate to take Villa to victory.

Ravelation has made an excellent video very funny but has recently changed clubs and has not performed better than other candidates.

In my time at Cardiff I have taken a team whose best CB was John Brooks who had no left back and no world class players and transformed it into a top 4 challenger consistently. This is despite being well below the average squad value and rating of those above like United, Everton etc.

Last season I finished above all other applciants bar Varun (who has a far superior side ratings wise)

3 seasons ago I managed to get my poorly rated newly promoted Cardiff side to finish 3rd in the league behind only Man United and Everton. Bear in mind I did this with Ismaïla Sarr (89) being my best performing player. This feat has not been bettered by any other applicant and to my knowledge has never happened before in the league.

In my first season in Europe I took my newly promoted side to the final of the Champions League only to be beaten on penalties by Manchester United. The following seasons I won the Europa league and then the Super Cup beating United in the final.

In keeping with Gythio’s tradition I have also acquired two of the best United players Harry Maguire and Luke Shaw. Many managers doubted Maguire’s ability to reach 92 in fact I was ridiculed for the suggestion but I like Gythio have faith in these players.

When we had trouble evicting the previous Liverpool manager I convinced him to leave amicably where all other efforts failed.

I am also active every day in the GW and always ready to make deals as I’m sure you all know. Smaller sides will know I regularly sell solid 90+ older players for cash, allow very good squad players to leave on loan to support growing teams and even clubs like Darlington have benefited from this generosity with Tadic, Moutinho and Calvert Lewin moving for pittances.

TLDR:
Statistically I am the best performing manager at their current club.

I took an average Division 2 side won the league and in my first promotion secured 3rd place and top European football.

I reached the final in my European debut and have since gone on to win trophies for club and country.

I have raised the average starting XI of Cardiff from 88 to 91.6 while improving the first team squad average age and rating to 27 and 90 respectively.

Im active and do deals that significantly change and improve the squad and help other managers when I can.

So IMO vote:
Varun - For longevity
Benito - For ability
Ravelation - For the funny video
Ravelation (Darlington)
Ravelation presents...

Rav.

Sandyman (Liverpool)

KM (Manchester City)
Why I want the job:

IThe presence of so many United players make it a very nice team to manage, the previous manager did an excellent job in building the squad and I want to to take it further, there's also the fact that Marcus Rashford - my favorite United player right now is in the squad which makes the job all the more tempting to get.

Why should people vote for me:
1) My current club is Man City which is honestly quite grating to manage as an United fan
2) The previous manger unfortunately sold off most of the best players at City and filled it with relatively average players, so I haven't had a change to manage good players but have gotten decent results inspite of it
3) Marcus Rashford
CrackersJr (Newcastle United)
Whilst I have enjoyed my time at Newcastle, and engaging in some properly bonkers transfers all in the name of trying to improve the team from having an average age of 30 to what it is now of 26, I am looking for a new challenge. The team when I took over was hovering in mid to lower table despite having some talented players, straight away there was a marked improvement in fortune finishing 6th and 4th in my first 5 seasons, a dramatic change to the relegation battle that I took over. Since then it's been a rebuild to find what will take us forward again, whilst there have been some hiccups along the way, there is now a strong talented youth side at Newcastle.

Why am I interested in taking over the Villans? Well, it's no secret that United players carry a premium in this world and the chance to manage a team with so many United players is an opportunity not worth passing up on. It is an incredible team that could and should be challenging for silverware, which is something I feel I would do.

Thanks for reading!
Green_Red (Preston North End)
I feel like I've earned a stab at a club with a better squad. I've managed to increase PNEs squad numbers and they now have 40 mil in the bank. The squad is more balanced now than when I took over. I've managed 1.71 points per game which isn't bad considering what I've had to work with. I don't think I can take them much further though. They'll never compete for promotion.

I can compete in the next level. If you give me control of villa I'll make them title contenders with thay squad.