Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Levo

Band of Brothers
Drew 2-2 with Udinese in the SMFA Shield thingy, not bad considering Walker got sent off just after kick off.

cj_sparky

Glad I took 'that' guy off my shortlist last night :lol:
Was it the old;

"has been withdrawn",
"Undisclosed offer for",
"has been withdrawn",
"Undisclosed offer for",
"has been withdrawn",
"Undisclosed offer for",
"has been withdrawn",
"Undisclosed offer for",
"has been withdrawn",
"Undisclosed offer for",
"has been withdrawn",
"Undisclosed offer for",
"has been withdrawn",
"Undisclosed offer for",
"has been withdrawn",
"Undisclosed offer for",

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Reckon a few will top it. I thought I had a good chance with Sigurdson, think my bid was about £3m behind in the end.
Yeah. I wanted Cahill, but couldn't justify going any higher than I went. Kinda wish I went a bit higher now, but I'll find someone else.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Btw, Tim Weise(90 rated GK) is up for sale.

kps88

Nothing fixed. They tend to come in around 7-10 days after transfer listing the player for me.

Levo

Band of Brothers
PM'd you in game about that offer Maniak, hopefully you'll find the counter offer interesting :nervous:

Big Andy

Bloke
Its a competitive beast is Division 2! As for Boro, they're one of the title contenders imo. They've got fantastic strength in depth, the Divisions best.
Yeah, I'd imagine most in our division to be around the 88-90 average rating for their first teams...

The cups are going to be my problem, I might just have to feck them off, play weakened teams and get knocked out, even though they are great money spinners...I just don't have the players to allow me to have a dedicated cup team...

and feck all cash to rectify that...

Flying Fox

Yeah, I'd imagine most in our division to be around the 88-90 average rating for their first teams...

The cups are going to be my problem, I might just have to feck them off, play weakened teams and get knocked out, even though they are great money spinners...I just don't have the players to allow me to have a dedicated cup team...

and feck all cash to rectify that...
My squad has an average of 82.

And not a single feck was given :lol:

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
We are almost filling in division 3, only 2 teams available.

And again, nobody interested in managing Stromsgodset in the Elite League? We just need 1 manager to complete the entire gameworld.