Gaming The SM RedCafe League

kps88

Oh yeah! Kolo Toure has arrived. Please don't get a ratings decrease.

Baxter

I took a little gamble (240k) on Mehdi Abeid. Was a free transfer. Hopefully Newcastle play him a bit or loan him out so he can get games.

Levo

Band of Brothers
So Maniak moans about my counter offer not being far, he then proceeds to swap Schennikov & Varane for Shaqiri :lol:

Omarlogic.

Flying Fox

Already asked RS on his opinion for this, but in another GW I got offered 36m from Real (not external) for Rooney. Thinking of going back and asking for cash + Higuain IF I go through with it.

Thoughts?

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Listening to offers for new muppet target Alacron Isco. 20 years old, rated 87. Almost certain future riser.

Our Spanish resident says this...

The thing is, his potential is quite high I believe and so no one is quite sure what he could become...Some compare him to Silva and I even think he has some Iniesta in him...I think about the next great midfielder in Spain and he's the guy I think of

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Mr Bertrand.

Edit: Oh shit, nevermind. I thought I had Bertrand and you were offering me 4.75M for him. Instead you are offering me him for that price. :lol:

Nevermind, my mistake.

Mick1991

I got sacked! Deserved, I didn't log on for ages....who is at the helm of the mighty Charlton nowadays?

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Premier League leaders Swansea City defeated Portsmouth FC this evening. Top of the table Swansea won by a scoreline of 4-3 with Carlitos Tevez getting the man of the match award.

The Swans boss feels this friendly could signal his team's intentions to stay at the top and win the league.

Trionz

Petersborough, your last bid was cancelled because you didn't have enough players.
Yet you have bid the same.
I hope that doesn't stop my bid.

And very clever, Everton, very clever.

gaz1185

Petersborough, your last bid was cancelled because you didn't have enough players.

Surely you seen that coming :lol:

He bid £13m for the world to see, then quickly withdrew and made it undisclosed. Good mind games none the less :D

Thanks for the Bertrand deal btw, hopefully he comes good for you soon!

ciderman9000000

Manchester City welcomes:

Gary Gardner

England (Aston Villa)
20yo
CM
rated 82

Saido Berahino

England (West Brom)
19yo
CF
rated 77

Louis Laing

England (Sunderland)
19yo
CB
rated 75

Robert Hall

England (West Ham)
18yo
CF
rated 75​

Trionz

Surely you seen that coming :lol:

He bid £13m for the world to see, then quickly withdrew and made it undisclosed. Good mind games none the less :D

Thanks for the Bertrand deal btw, hopefully he comes good for you soon!
Yeah, i suspected that strategy, hence didn't change my deal.
We(me & Everton manager) had a chat thereafter, where he asked for my deal value which i reluctantly disclosed & i guess he didn't believe me and continued with his bid.

Yup, Bertrand deal was unexpected one to my plans(which means one young talented player will have one less bid) but a cherished one nonetheless.

cj_sparky

Yeah, i suspected that strategy, hence didn't change my deal.
We(me & Everton manager) had a chat thereafter, where he asked for my deal value which i reluctantly disclosed & i guess he didn't believe me and continued with his bid.

Yup, Bertrand deal was unexpected one to my plans(which means one young talented player will have one less bid) but a cherished one nonetheless.
I liked your strategy of shortlisting 3-4 of my squad, then bidding on a player I had shortlisted. Before shortlisting another 3-4 of my players :lol:

Trionz

I liked your strategy of shortlisting 3-4 of my squad, then bidding on a player I had shortlisted. Before shortlisting another 3-4 of my players :lol:
:lol: It used to work in old days.
What's with people & their keen eyes on messages, these days?
Don't you have a life?

Heffo

Na the game fecked me over, I was trying to complete 4 transfers at the same time and knew it would put me under the 21 limit so I made an offer for a young free agent before I made a couple of my bids in the hope that would get done before. That bid was accepted about 5 hours before my other bids were yet still only got completed slightly after my others were supposed to for some reason. Unfortunately Shaarawy was the one that fell through.

I do have enough players to complete it now but even if mine was the best but fell through again I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that it then goes to the next highest bid. I think you might have me beat anyway, whats the value of your bid? Mines just over 9 million.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Got newly promoted Millwall tonight, these are the games I should be picking up maximum points.

Let's hope I've got over last season's woeful form.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Bolton at home for me. One of the games I should be looking to pick up points in. Slight problem is Yarmolenko (89) is injured and due to my squad having no depth (apart from at LB) I'll have to play an 87 rated player instead.