Gaming The SM RedCafe League | Season 31 starts Sunday. One Division 1 team available (Gillingham). Let Damien know if interested.

Varun

Staff
I had Darlington (the cheeky scamp) try and steal one of my players off me in the last minute. But i'm wise to his tricks and bid a bit higher than the actual bid. What a monkey that fella is! :p

haha. yeah i saw that today morning. he does that all the time. got milton keys dons(?) couple of days back.

gaz1185

Yeah, me and Varun are used to battling it out with Ben. We know his plays.
Worst about it was I even checked pretty late the night before, no bids were made at the time, he must of gotten in there right before the bid was accepted. I'm on to him though, he's gone after another target of mine now, but I don't think it will come off anyway.

Varun

Staff
Worst about it was I even checked pretty late the night before, no bids were made at the time, he must of gotten in there right before the bid was accepted. I'm on to him though, he's gone after another target of mine now, but I don't think it will come off anyway.

It wont.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
Darlington miss out on Volland due to another bid going through before his.

Feel bad for him, I hate it when that happens.

gaz1185

Darlington miss out on Volland due to another bid going through before his.

Feel bad for him, I hate it when that happens.
Don't be, he only bid because he seen me make a move, that's the player we were discussing above.

*Ignore the fact he out bid me :lol:

Varun

Staff
Need someone to take over City now.

It'l be a travesty if a squad like that is ripped to shreds.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
I'd look to Div 2 managers first, there shouldn't be a shortage of managers wanting this.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Yup. Great step up and. Chances to change things too. 56 players, room to shift a few out and get better talents in.

gaz1185

I'd look to Div 2 managers first, there shouldn't be a shortage of managers wanting this.
After 4 "fantastic" seasons at MK Dons and helping them to where they are today (nothing special that is), the temptation of stepping up to one of the big teams is definitely there.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I'd chuck myself into the ring for the City job!
Thanks.

After 4 "fantastic" seasons at MK Dons and helping them to where they are today (nothing special that is), the temptation of stepping up to one of the big teams is definitely there.
So you're applying for it?

Paragraph or something on why you want it/should get it above anyone else can be helpful if you PM it to me and I'll post in the final thread. Deadline for applying for interest/any paragraph submissions is Saturday at 8pm and there'll be a vote for who gets it (not sure on a deadline yet, but don't want it to be too long as there are quite a few games next week).