Gaming The SM RedCafe League

JB7

Is there any way at all to get around your chairman? Tosser overrates my players ridiculously.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
No there isn't JB. I've had this issue since the dawn of time at Forest. He doesn't even build a bigger stadium despite me finishing in Europe twice in a row. What an arsehole!

My German lads have done well again for me midweek.

I'd update my spreadsheet but don't want you on suicide watch Damo

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Your Chairman is not willing to meet the valuation of 8,530,000 for GIVE A GUESS and so you cannot bid for the player.

Well this is new to me i want to get rid of a few players and cant even construct a deal because my chairman rates him at 3.6M to 7.3M

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I'd update my spreadsheet but don't want you on suicide watch Damo
Here's mine. Ignore that Tunnicliffe is in completely the wrong place. Those in orange are on their way out when I get offers for them, while a couple of others have been offered in deals and am waiting to hear back. Compared to yours it isn't good, but I'm liking that Goretzka and Stones played most/all of their matches, while Benassi has played 90 minutes for a change. Things are still awful for Isco and Papa though.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Finally putting one of my players on loan list paid off, loaned out Kevin Foley which is half his wage gone for the next while

Damien

Staff
With Spurs I beat Chelsea 5-2 and set three records:
:D

Damien

Staff
Beat Fulham 3-1 thanks to a Bale hat-trick, but Gotze is suspended for the next game and Ronaldo is out for a week with injury.

Vidic came on for the last fifteen minutes in his final appearance for Manchester United as he leaves for new adventures at @Levo's Aston Villa

In his time at United, he has had 167 league appearances (164 starts and 3 subs), 10 goals, 14 assists, 6 MOTMs, 22 yellow cards, 2 reds and won 3 trophies (League Title, Charity Shield, League Shield).

We wish him all the best in Levo's title challenge this season.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Beat Fulham 3-1 thanks to a Bale hat-trick, but Gotze is suspended for the next game and Ronaldo is out for a week with injury.

Vidic came on for the last fifteen minutes in his final appearance for Manchester United as he leaves for new adventures at @Levo's Aston Villa

In his time at United, he has had 167 league appearances (164 starts and 3 subs), 10 goals, 14 assists, 6 MOTMs, 22 yellow cards, 2 reds and won 3 trophies (League Title, Charity Shield, League Shield).

We wish him all the best in Levo's title challenge this season.
:lol: Cheeky prick!

JB7

Iniesta and Silva played a master class from each wing to give us a 4-1 win at Hull to get the title defence up and running.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
2-2 draw with reading.. Not sure if I'm happy with picking up a point a team I thought I'd find hard, or unhappy that I couldn't scrape a third goal.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
No, the actual site won't load for me if I go to the homepage on chrome. Direct links to game worlds work