Gaming The SM RedCafe League | Season 31 starts Sunday. One Division 1 team available (Gillingham). Let Damien know if interested.

ciderman9000000

maniak, have I been accepted as City manager? I'm in Rugeley and the signal's shit, can't quite figure out if I'm on the game or not yet.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Friendlies don't consume energy and players can't get injured or suspendes. It's just a way for people to test tactics and see what scores the players get in each position.

The first round is on the 18th.

For people taking interest in the european cups, I must remind only gold members can manage the team in these games. If you're a free member the CPU will pick a random 11 in those games.

It's only 1 euro per month and you can pay by sending a text message, so I think it's worth it, because the european cups will be part of the fun.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Cider will have tons of cash and sabotage your Messi transfer.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
I don't think that weakens me, I'd rather Messi than Rooney, and Ferdinand is 33 and on his way out anyway. Jones/Smalling/Evans/Vidic is enough.

Hernandez with his movement to pull defenders around, Messi who can just walk past anybody anyway, and Sneijder just playing those balls through to them. :drool:

What you doing with Lukaku?

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Mr Anderson is my nickname for my profile anyways. I think I successfully applied for the Newcastle position, but I did get a "sorry this club has already being assigned a manager" message.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Mr Anderson is my nickname for my profile anyways. I think I successfully applied for the Newcastle position, but I did get a "sorry this club has already being assigned a manager" message.
You should be in now.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Who are Andrew Challinor and Jason Daid?

Anyone from here?

I ask you to put your redcafe nickname as your nickname in the game so I can identify you.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
So how did you guys fare in your friendlies today?

Arsenal 3-1 Blackburn Rovers

A.DIABY 33
L.KOSCIELNY 44, 61

A.YAKUBU 28

Diaby MOTM with score 9 :)

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Actually, I've just changed to Liverpool. I plan on getting drunk tonight and sleeping in a ditch so I should fit the bill nicely.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Was appointed gaffer right after Newcastle drew 1-1 against Charlton. going to mess around with the 4-2-2-2 tactic for now........my logic is it works well on fifa.

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
OK, so Lastwolf needs to signup for Sunderland and we have the ciderman situation.

I don't know if it's him in the waiting list.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Happy enough with my team. Think I'll try improve my defence, but if nothing happens I'll be ok for now.