Gaming The SM RedCafe League

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Lucas Silva to decide his future

Manchester United, Nottingham Forest, Bolton Wanderers, Arsenal and Sunderland are battling it out for highly-rated Brazilian midfielder Lucas Silva.

It's believed that Nottingham Forest and Manchester United are favourites to land Silva. He will make his decision this afternoon.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Balotelli benched?

Amidst reported interest from Liverpool in the Manchester United striker, apparently Balotelli will be on the bench for today's game against Reading.

"We can't lie," said our source, "the player is unsettled and seems to be vaguely interested in going to Liverpool. However, as it stands United don't want to lose a player voted the Italian fans player of the season for SM season 6. Things could change, but as it stands he's still a United player."

We'll have more as we get it.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Also known as I'll wait for Barney's interest to peek so I can rinse him for as much as possible.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Right chaps. We need to work out what we're going to do about Damien stockpiling all the young talent in MK1.

How are we going to stop him? We need some brainstorming sessions here to try and figure it out because he's pissing over all of us with his young player hoarding.

Last edited:

Damien

Staff
United sign Silva

Manchester United are chuffed to announce the signing of Brazilian midfielder Lucas Silva from Cruzeiro on a four season contract. The player will immediately go out on loan to Oxford United for the season.

In response to Forest manager's attempts to 'start crisis talks', we spoke to Damien and he had this to say:

"I lol'd"

Damien

Staff
Right chaps. We need to work out what we're going to do about Damien stockpiling all the young talent in MK1.

How are we going to stop him? We need some brainstorming sessions here to try and figure it out because he's pissing over all of us with his young player hoarding.
Darlington have just beaten me to two players!

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Darlington have just beaten me to two players!
Shut up. You have no defence, you know full well how much you're hoarding as proven by my table!

Hoarding up 70 rated players is very different to hoarding 85-90 rated players (which you have done). So don't try that with us you tricksy devil. We're going to form a committee and work out a way of destroying you.

Damien

Staff
Ruben Neves to decide his future

Manchester United, Oxford United, Sunderland and Darlington are battling it out for highly-rated Portuguese midfielder Ruben Neves.

It's believed that Darlington are favourites to land Neves. He will make his decision at some point in the future.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Greedy Dano
You don't even know how bad he is! It's even worse when you look at the numbers and compare his squad to the rest. I did a little research yesterday...

The table only counts players aged 21 or younger and rated 85 or above.

85 rated players = 1 point
86 rated players = 1.5 points
87 rated players = 2 points
etc

You get bonus points for their age too:

21 = 0 points
20 = 0.2 points
19 = 0.4 points
18 = 0.6 points

Shameful Damien. Shameful.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Is there a post anywhere for list of caf name-club for this league?

Damien

Staff
United's list of 18-21 players rated 85+
  1. Paul POGBA (21/91 DM,M,AM(C))
  2. Ricardo RODRIGUEZ (21/90 D,DM,M(L))
  3. Serge AURIER (21/89 D(RLC),DM,M(R))
  4. Luke SHAW (19/88 D,DM(L))
  5. Kurt ZOUMA (19/88 D(RC))
  6. Lucas DIGNE (21/88 D,DM(L))
  7. Leon GORETZKA (19/87 DM,M,AM(C))
  8. Memphis DEPAY (20/87 AM,F(RL))
  9. Luc CASTAIGNOS (21/87 F(RLC))
  10. Ben DAVIES (21/87 D,DM(L))
  11. Juan ITURBE (21/87 AM(RLC),F(RL))
  12. Diego REYES (21/87 D,DM(C))
  13. Tonny VILHENA (19/86 M,AM(C))
  14. Raphael GUERREIRO (20/86 D,DM,M,AM(L))
  15. Nathan REDMOND (20/86 AM(RLC))
  16. John STONES (20/86 D(RC),DM(R))
  17. Carles GIL (21/86 AM(RL),F(RLC))
  18. Andre GOMES (21/86 DM,M,AM(C))
  19. Calum CHAMBERS (19/85 D(RC),DM(C))
  20. Karim REKIK (19/85 D(LC))
  21. Rodrigo DE PAUL (20/85 AM(RLC),F(RL))
  22. Lucas SILVA (21/85 DM,M(C))
  23. Wilfried ZAHA (21/85 AM(RL),F(RLC))

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
United's list of 18-21 players rated 85+
  1. Paul POGBA (21/91 DM,M,AM(C))
  2. Ricardo RODRIGUEZ (21/90 D,DM,M(L))
  3. Serge AURIER (21/89 D(RLC),DM,M(R))
  4. Luke SHAW (19/88 D,DM(L))
  5. Kurt ZOUMA (19/88 D(RC))
  6. Lucas DIGNE (21/88 D,DM(L))
  7. Leon GORETZKA (19/87 DM,M,AM(C))
  8. Memphis DEPAY (20/87 AM,F(RL))
  9. Luc CASTAIGNOS (21/87 F(RLC))
  10. Ben DAVIES (21/87 D,DM(L))
  11. Juan ITURBE (21/87 AM(RLC),F(RL))
  12. Diego REYES (21/87 D,DM(C))
  13. Tonny VILHENA (19/86 M,AM(C))
  14. Raphael GUERREIRO (20/86 D,DM,M,AM(L))
  15. Nathan REDMOND (20/86 AM(RLC))
  16. John STONES (20/86 D(RC),DM(R))
  17. Carles GIL (21/86 AM(RL),F(RLC))
  18. Andre GOMES (21/86 DM,M,AM(C))
  19. Calum CHAMBERS (19/85 D(RC),DM(C))
  20. Karim REKIK (19/85 D(LC))
  21. Rodrigo DE PAUL (20/85 AM(RLC),F(RL))
  22. Lucas SILVA (21/85 DM,M(C))
  23. Wilfried ZAHA (21/85 AM(RL),F(RLC))
What makes it worse is that most of those have been loaned out to human controlled clubs. Which is just making you stronger and the rest of us weaker. Give it a year or two and your squad will be full of 90 rated players and people will be crying about the lack of young talent available.

Shameful, they're just aiding to their own demise.

Damien

Staff
What makes it worse is that most of those have been loaned out to human controlled clubs. Which is just making you stronger and the rest of us weaker. Give it a year or two and your squad will be full of 90 rated players and people will be crying about the lack of young talent available.

lolwut? Loaning them out strengthens others, dummy.

Look at Oxford 'Manchester' United for example, you can't tell me that me loaning them three of my top talent is making them weaker, silly billy.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
lolwut? Loaning them out strengthens others, dummy.

Look at Oxford 'Manchester' United for example, you can't tell me that me loaning them three of my top talent is making them weaker, silly billy.
If you didn't loan out those players to human controlled teams your wages would rise massively. You'd be making less money and therefore would need to sell some of your young players. Thats more young players on the market for other teams to purchase.

Instead you're buying loads, loaning them out to smaller teams while sitting on the profits. When they go up in ratings you'll be the one that benefits not anyone else. By them accepting your loans all they're doing is shrinking the talent pool for themselves to purchase. So they can't exactly moan about lack of young players being available if they're playing with a club that has 3 youngsters loaned in.

Nice attempt at justifying your hoarding though. But your logic is utterly flawed.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast

Imagine if they sent them back and helped varun out a little, his wage bill would be fecked.

Damien

Staff
If you didn't loan out those players to human controlled teams your wages would rise massively. You'd be making less money and therefore would need to sell some of your young players. Thats more young players on the market for other teams to purchase.

Instead you're buying loads, loaning them out to smaller teams while sitting on the profits. When they go up in ratings you'll be the one that benefits not anyone else. By them accepting your loans all they're doing is shrinking the talent pool for themselves to purchase. So they can't exactly moan about lack of young players being available if they're playing with a club that has 3 youngsters loaned in.

Nice attempt at justifying your hoarding though. But your logic is utterly flawed.
What a load of tosh.