Gaming The SM RedCafe League | Season 31 starts Sunday. One Division 1 team available (Gillingham). Let Damien know if interested.

JB7

Well you took the pee with the original offer - just 100k more than I actually paid for him in the first place!
I was under the impression that you needed to trim your squad - and I didn't look what you'd paid for him.

Barney

"We're going to smash them (Crystal Palace)"
Supports
Liverpool
@RedSky I rejected a better offer from you, no chance I am going to accept a worse one! You missed your chance for that deal, I'm no longer interested!

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
@RedSky I rejected a better offer from you, no chance I am going to accept a worse one! You missed your chance for that deal, I'm no longer interested!
You were the one who asked me about the deal in the first place! Besides, Sakho is getting into your team now that he's recovered from injury. Don't you want your Liverpool player full house?

JB7

I take it all back Damien, Barney is the king of astonishing counter offers...

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I was under the impression that you needed to trim your squad - and I didn't look what you'd paid for him.
I do, but for me Guerreiro is in my top five leftbacks in my squad. He's not one I'm really looking to sell at this point in time unless in p/ex possibly. I'm waiting for the AI to put bids in on my TL players... which reminds me - because I left and rejoined, all my players will now have to be put back on the TL :mad: was wondering why I hadn't got a bid for a while

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I do, but for me Guerreiro is in my top five leftbacks in my squad. He's not one I'm really looking to sell at this point in time unless in p/ex possibly. I'm waiting for the AI to put bids in on my TL players... which reminds me - because I left and rejoined, all my players will now have to be put back on the TL :mad: was wondering why I hadn't got a bid for a while
:lol:

Damien

Staff
Rodriguez (90) - him not getting 91 yet de Bruyne getting 91 is criminal!
Digne (89)
Shaw (88)
Davies (87)
Guerreiro (87)
Gaya (82) - rating is deceiving

Damien

Staff
I'm delighted to announce that Lucas Silva has been sent on loan to Fulham for the season. We wish both the player and the club good luck - apart from in games against United.

Damien

Staff
I'm delighted to announce that Raphael Guerreiro has been sent on loan to Manchester City (spits) for the season. We wish the player the best of luck.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
FFP:

Max Squad 45 Players

Manchester United - TB'D 67 Players
Arsenal - TB'D 50 Players

Newcastle United - 44 Players
Sunderland - 41 Players
Manchester City - 29 Players
Liverpool - 40 Players
Aston Villa - 42 Players
Chelsea - 43 Players
Everton - 31 Players

Max Squad 50 Players
Sheffield Wednesday (comp)
Tottenham Hotspur - 35 Players
Southampton - 36 Players
Blackburn Rovers - 31 Players
NOTTINGHAM FOREST - TB'D 58 Players
Milton Keynes Dons - 31 Players
Ipswich Town - 39 Players

Derby County (comp)

Max Squad 55 Players
Bolton Wanderers - 40 Players
West Bromwich Albion - 21 Players
Fulham - 34 Players
Crystal Palace - 26 Players

Hull City (comp)
Darlington 1883 - 53 Players
Bristol City (comp)
Reading - 55 Players
Queens Park Rangers - 24 Players

Max Squad 60 Players
Watford (comp)
Plymouth Argyle (comp)
Oxford United (comp)
AFC Bournemouth (comp)

I'll just go through and check who's TB'd. I know my club will be.

Last edited:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I'll keep an eye on clubs from now on. If you have spotted a club has exceeded their transfer limit then either PM Damien, Post in here or contact me.

If your squad number matches your FFP Limit, then you will be able to sign players but you will need to micro manage your squad to always match the FFP Limit.

For example:

Reading is currently on 55 Players (his limit). If he was to sign a player it would raise to 56 and he'd then become TB'd. He could however P/E to ensure that he doesn't exceed his limit.

JB7

I tried helping you guys out and you just throw it back in my face. :(

Crackers

greasy ginfers
RedSky, Damien... Either of you going to accept my bids? I've made a bid for 1 of your players each, but only want one.
Need a good attacker to sit behind my strikers.

Damien

Staff
RedSky, Damien... Either of you going to accept my bids? I've made a bid for 1 of your players each, but only want one.
Need a good attacker to sit behind my strikers.
Sadly, forward is the position I'm lacking in so the likes of Lacazette and Heung-Min Son who can play there for now aren't for sale. Goetze could end up losing his ability to play striker at any point, then I'd be left with Messi and hardly any backup so keeping Lacazette and Heung-Min Son is important