Gaming The SM RedCafe League

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
That's good Sakho avoided going down a rating, got a good chance of getting a + 1 now considering he's acting starting for Liverpool... after they finally dropped that useless turd.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Tyler Blackett and Valdes both -15 is my gut feeling

On the flip side, Diego Costa will probably hit the 100 mark, give or take......

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Hmm I'd might be interested. Are you doing a quick sale? Or do you have time? I'd have to sell someone.
There are at least four interested clubs including you. Highest bid in a few days time will get him (let's say Sunday deadline).

Am on from mobile, will have a look tomorrow.
okay

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
There are at least four interested clubs including you. Highest bid in a few days time will get him (let's say Sunday deadline).
looking at them, I'd probably be outbid and down a defender. My plan was to sell Mertesacker

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Some guy who manages QPR offered me decent sum for Schneiderlin and am being enquired on Coleman too. Both are my first choice and I want to state that if people want to bid for players in my first team XI, I will look for players in exchange or if they can point me to someone available in same position with someone else, that can do too.
I have joined this game a bit late than others, all the talented ones are taken and I don't have loads of cash to offload my first choice and go shopping.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Ratings changes for my team since Dec:
Morata +2
Grealish +3
Aarons +2
Vlaar + 1
Delph + 1
Ayoze Perez +2
Targett +2
Schneiderlin + 1
Rojo + 1
Traore + 1

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Falcao should really go down 1 in all honesty. Valdes might be ok has he might be spared due to injury.

MJJ

Harry Kane only went up by three, kinda disappointed. Wish glastonspurs was incharge of the reviews.

On the otherhand, am finally building a very decent second side with everyone 85+.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
:lol:

Anyway, he'll go to Real if they're interested so it's a moot point really. AC Milan seems another name in the mix, hope to feck he doesn't end up at that graveyard of a club.
moo*

Reactions: Damien