Gaming The SM RedCafe League | Season 31 starts Sunday. One Division 1 team available (Gillingham). Let Damien know if interested.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Just to be clear, when I said was looking for a 90 rated striker I did not mean I'm ready to sell my best striker at the club...

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Breaking News: Metro understands that as per Daily Star, Manchester United have offered Lionel Messi to Aston Villa in return for double swoop involving Lukaku & Schneiderlin. Messi, after treble winning season is looking for new challenge & is believed to be unhappy over manager Damien's transfer activities in trying to break up the successful squad and sell his best mates like Nasri, McCarthy and Eriksen behind his back. Neither TMH nor Damien were available for comment.

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
If Damien could ever be bothered to update the OP you'd see our fancy new tables and everything!
Typical Damo :)

I'm half tempted to join up again but i guess there's slim pickings in terms of teams to manage and ability to get hold of good players. How is this on mobile by the way? If it's decent that would be pretty awesome.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Typical Damo :)

I'm half tempted to join up again but i guess there's slim pickings in terms of teams to manage and ability to get hold of good players. How is this on mobile by the way? If it's decent that would be pretty awesome.
Fine on mobile now they have apps. Since the below was done, Hull and Swansea have been taken while Watford resigned today (Div2). They're your best bet.

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
This probably won't matter for you at this stage, but your FFP Cap is 55 players. You can't have more than 55 players in your squad (loan in players don't count).
Thanks for the heads up, don't think it'll be an issue for a while though. I've not got much dolla dolla!