Gaming The SM RedCafe League | Season 31 starts Sunday. One Division 1 team available (Gillingham). Let Damien know if interested.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Cedric Soares last weeks google news was the big 2 and saturdays telegraph says stoke are in for him, i guess you win some and lose some as another recent acquisition Ozan tufan looks like his deal to sign for Atletico is all but done after being linked with the big 2 in Turkey.

Last edited:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Cedric Soares last weeks google news was the big 2 and saturdays telegraph says stoke are in for him, i guess you win some and lose some as another recent acquisition Ozan tufan looks like his deal to sigh for Atletico is all but done after being linked with the big 2 in Turkey.
Nice. I remember one of the youths I used to own was linked with Arsenal and Liverpool and ended up staying at his club in Russia and going on loan to some obscure club instead.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
I sign Aleix Vidal to Stoke after rumours of him to Barca. Then he signs for them. Bittersweet.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Fellaini 2 goals for Belgium tonight. Seems to have done well for the national team this season and he's arguably had a good season for us. Am i completely off the mark by saying he deserves a raise to 92?

MJJ

Cedric Soares last weeks google news was the big 2 and saturdays telegraph says stoke are in for him, i guess you win some and lose some as another recent acquisition Ozan tufan looks like his deal to sign for Atletico is all but done after being linked with the big 2 in Turkey.
The curse of MJJ! :keano:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I'm spoilering this because it's about SM League Mark 2. But Herrera asked me to post his Arsenal squad formation up for everyone to dribble over. This was the squad that I mostly built but he's made some very nice additions.

Damien

Staff

Lacazette not in the squad for tonight's game after his shocking performance against Arsenal, fueling rumours of a possible move to City or Fulham.

Tonight's European fixtures:

SMFA Cup
Group A: Manchester United v FC Porto
Group B: Dortmund v Newcastle United
Group C: Sunderland v Atletico Madrid
Group D: AS Monaco v Chelsea

SMFA Shield
Group A: Stoke City v Darlington 1883
Group B: Hamburg v Nottingham Forest

Group C: Milton Keynes Dons v Dynamo Kyiv
Group D: Arsenal v Udinese Calcio

Group E: Manchester City v Monchengladbach
Group F: Queens Park Rangers v Stade Rennais
Group G: H. Berlin v Fulham
Group H: Tottenham Hotspur v Girondins Bordeaux

Gold Managers

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout

Made his breakthrough last season for Sport Recife playing the last 7 games for the club. Followed that up at the start of this season by playing the first 5 games.

903mins, 3 goals, 4 assists - 18 years old

He's now signed for Hoffenheim on a €2,20 Mill deal.

Damien

Staff
After much thought, United have decided to decline @JB7's counter-offer for Verratti. The initial proposed offer still stands if he changes his mind.

Made his breakthrough last season for Sport Recife playing the last 7 games for the club. Followed that up at the start of this season by playing the first 5 games.

903mins, 3 goals, 4 assists - 18 years old

He's now signed for Hoffenheim on a €2,20 Mill deal.
How did you find out about that? I googled his name and couldn't find any mention of it.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Breaking News: Sources close to TMH & RedSky are reporting that Aston Villa and Nottingham Forest might enter into a partnership where Forest share their scouting know-how with Villa in return for first option of refusal on Villa's in-demand players. The details are yet to be finalized but it can be a revolutionary agreement where 2 teams from same league enter in such a partnership. More to follow...

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Breaking News: Sources close to TMH & RedSky are reporting that Aston Villa and Nottingham Forest might enter into a partnership where Forest share their scouting know-how with Villa in return for first option of refusal on Villa's in-demand players. The details are yet to be finalized but it can be a revolutionary agreement where 2 teams from same league enter in such a partnership. More to follow...
I offered this service as part of the agreement for Verratti. @JB7 foolishly declined.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
My offer's still better
Your offer is shit mate.

My offer would have given him a bucket load of risers as well as 2 first teamers and a wad of cash. He was a fool to decline it. Who wouldn't want signings like Baba, Wendell, Selke, Fabinho etc.

He'd sell one top player but gain a host of new ones. In any case, in hindsight I was wreckless to offer that deal and will no longer deal with @JB7 in any way.