Gaming The SM RedCafe League

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I've loaned out Jonas Olsson to Burnley but there is a good chance I'll have to revoke that at some point. Forewarning.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I'm going to risk one player at 79% fitness. Rest are 100% or there abouts, and I'll rest the first team tomorrow in the Europa league.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Got bids accepted for Stoch (87), Iturrapse (86), Isco (85) and Fuller (86).

Finally!

24 hours before they come through?

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Noooooo Stoch :(

Let poor Carlisle have him please?
It said this:

The offer for Miroslav STOCH of Fenerbahçe SK from Millwall has been accepted along with other club offers. Fenerbahçe SK will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The deal reported to be worth £2,027,000 plus Lee MILLER and John-Paul MCGOVERN involving Miroslav STOCH of Fenerbahçe SK and Carlisle United has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Fenerbahçe SK will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.
So it's between us both, depending on who Fenerbahce accept. :mad:

Trionz

I could do with Kiko Famenia getting match fit (he's currently 85%), so I could loan him to you for about 2 or 3 games (or until I need him) until he's up to 100%? He's an 85 rated Winger/RM...
Player's fitness increases if he is rested, reduces by playing.
it takes only a day to reach 90s if your player is is at 85.

Member 60376

in that case, it seems carlisle is getting Stoch.
you should look for alternative.
Edit I get your point. Because player exchanges drive up the price of the deal. Is that what you are implying?

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
He was valued at 5.9M I think, and I offered 6.3M. What was the total sum of your players + cash offered digital?

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
He is valued 5.9, so i am sure chairman asked for around 7m if you are exchanging players.
he bid straight 6.3.
Looking at the players he offered, their player values are 2.2M and 960K, on top of 2M cash only adds up to under 5.2M?

Member 60376

He was valued at 5.9M I think, and I offered 6.3M. What was the total sum of your players + cash offered digital?
I cannot see the total sum but he was valued at 5.9M and the bid was 2.0M with L.MILLER + J.MCGOVERN.

Trionz

Looking at the players he offered, their player values are 2.2M and 960K, on top of 2M cash only adds up to under 5.2M?
Umm..No.
DN, tell us, what value does those players have when you try to exchange them.
try bidding on any player with them swaps and you will know the values again.

Member 60376

But those prices are what the club values them at, when one includes them in exchanges their values go up a bit. If it were 5.2M the bid would have been rejected. I know that I just bid what the chairman asked for, I did not give more cash because Carlisle has no money.

Trionz

But those prices are what the club values them at, when one includes them in exchanges their values go up a bit. If it were 5.2M the bid would have been rejected. I know that I just bid what the chairman asked for, I did not give more cash because Carlisle has no money.
i don't like that.

Member 60376

Umm..No.
DN, tell us, what value does those players have when you try to exchange them.
try bidding on any player with them swaps and you will know the values again.
They are not on the swap list anymore I checked.

Member 60376

i don't like that.
I don't like it either! The club is broke and has 23 players so even swapping is tough. I ought to have bid more than what the chairman asked is it? Oh well, if WR gets him good luck to Stoch.

*sniff*

Member 60376

Trionz why did you say you don't like that? Borderline bids are rejected is it?

And I searched, don't have money to buy. I will just wait it out to see how many transfers get rejected then replan.

Trionz

I haven't checked on how the latest system works, as they tweaked it recently.
you can say, i am in same boat as you, when it comes to having multiple bids accepted.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
I wish I hadnt spent all my money before properly understanding the game :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I wish I hadnt spent all my money before properly understanding the game :lol:
Didn't have a lot of money to begin with but same here, might need to use my other club spot as a sort of "test" game where i can try out different tactics/transfers etc and learn how to play :lol:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Division 2 Fixtures - Week 1

Code:
Barnsley ai                              -        [COLOR="Red"]Millwall[/COLOR] Wayne_Rooney

[COLOR="Red"]Birmingham City[/COLOR] ScoresyMUFC              -        [COLOR="Red"]Middlesbrough[/COLOR] Annihilate Now! 

[COLOR="Red"]Blackpool[/COLOR] omardalvi                      -        [COLOR="Red"]Leeds United[/COLOR] Damien1990

[COLOR="Red"]Bristol City[/COLOR] NickE                       -        [COLOR="Red"]Derby County[/COLOR] BD94

[COLOR="Red"]Burnley[/COLOR] Ralaks                           -        [COLOR="Red"]Brighton[/COLOR] bosnian_red     

[COLOR="Red"]Cardiff City[/COLOR] cw1984                      -        [COLOR="Red"]Ipswich Town[/COLOR] Scrumpet

[COLOR="Red"]Crystal Palace[/COLOR] Big-Red                   -        [COLOR="Red"]Hull City[/COLOR] JayWalker 

[COLOR="Red"]Peterborough United[/COLOR] vanthaman            -        [COLOR="Red"]Doncaster Rovers[/COLOR] 20solskjaer

[COLOR="Red"]Portsmouth[/COLOR] Xander45                      -        [COLOR="Red"]Leicester City[/COLOR] GingerPrince11

[COLOR="Red"]Nottingham Forest[/COLOR] RedSky At Night        -        [COLOR="Red"]Coventry City[/COLOR] kps88