Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Levo

Band of Brothers
Do friendlies drain any fitness or affect the league games in any way?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Am I the only club that picked up an injury ffs!?

My player is down to 35% fitness now.
Eden Hazard for me :mad:

It's fecking frustrating that the game didn't sub him off, how the hell can I include this in pregame substitutions.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Get in! 2-0 win against a very good Birmingham side... Goals from Pajero and Elia

The mighty 'Boro had 55% possession, a massive 15 shots (compared to 6) with 9 on target (compared to 5), Every single player bar 4 (including 3 subs) had a match rating of 8... so in summary, look out division 2 :cool:

It's worthy noting that I am actually, really happy about this... about fecking SoccerManager... :houllier:

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
:lol: 49/51 and 2 more shots on target. Let's not make it sound like you controlled the game.
:lol: A bit of selective reporting from me to be sure.

I saw we both made 3 subs on 75 minutes. Did not seem to make much of a difference (no goals scored after that).

Nice for Beckham to score, good to see the older players are not shite in this.

Sneijder beating my central defenders and scoring with a header is hard to stomach though.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
:lol: A bit of selective reporting from me to be sure.

I saw we both made 3 subs on 75 minutes. Did not seem to make much of a difference (no goals scored after that).

Nice for Beckham to score, good to see the older players are not shite in this.

Sneijder beating my central defenders and scoring with a header is hard to stomach though.
Really, I would love too see your reaction if Carlos Puyol scores a 25 yarder against you.

JB7

Can you go into debt?

Got transfers upto the value of 10.2m coming in, but a balance of only 10.1m?

maniak

Supports
Arsenal
Can you go into debt?

Got transfers upto the value of 10.2m coming in, but a balance of only 10.1m?
The 2nd transfer wont go through.

If you have negative balance you can't make transfers.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
think I'll stick 2 uptop from now on. I seem to create alot of chances, but very little hits the target.

Scrumpet

There are no words
Look again. From what I can see you've got 12 in the orange from Cheyrou on 61% to Santana on 76%.
Damn. I can see those figures when I click on each individual player but when I go to tactics it shows all their conditions as 100% bar Cheyrou. The weird thing is it's not just a case of it not updating as Cheyrou and Lugano were lower than that before the game.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
So, I take it everybody has ignored finances then? So in a couple of weeks, everybody will be under administration and we will have to stop playing the game.
I should be ok. I lost nearly 300k but that was away. I'll be making sure my wages stay below 500k for the time being and I'll loan a player out soon to keep finances down then I'll see what things are like after my home game.

JB7

The 2nd transfer wont go through.

If you have negative balance you can't make transfers.
Cheers.

Cancelled the most expensive deal, so I'm still in need of a central midfielder if anyone's got any they're getting rid of.:angel:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Damn. I can see those figures when I click on each individual player but when I go to tactics it shows all their conditions as 100% bar Cheyrou. The weird thing is it's not just a case of it not updating as Cheyrou and Lugano were lower than that before the game.
Maybe they're the predictions of the fitness levels by the next match?