Gaming The SM RedCafe League

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
:lol: Also this has nothing to do with transfers as Stain knows. I've been putting off leaving for over 6 months now, rather leave now before a Season has started, was going to leave earlier but realised that if I did it would (I think) cancel the loans. So decided to wait till after Matchday 1 so it gives those that have loaned Forest players time to resubmit.
Obv joke is.. etc. I know you're leaving, which is why i won't attempt to persuade you this time.
And what bollocks about you not setting tactics. Pjanic in starting XI.
Forgot to set in-game instructions.

-

On another note. How the feck can i justify selling Pedro which i'm contemplating? The man is a machine on the game.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Attendance 35k. That makes a lot of sense.
Probably does when you take into account:
a) you were playing a team which only just finished in the top half last season
2) you got thrashed by that same team the day before
iii) you lost something like 4 of the past 5 meetings against United before this one

The Stain

Probably does when you take into account:
a) you were playing a team which only just finished in the top half last season
2) you got thrashed by that same team the day before
iii) you lost something like 4 of the past 5 meetings against United before this one
You really think SM take this in to account :wenger:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Yeah, just gonna be horrible not having any of the players I've been attached to over the past four years.
I can import teams if needed. That was the only thing keeping me in SM, but I think it'd be better to start over as I want to have some more complex transfer options. Also the player database will be smaller as it will be restricted to a few leagues initially.

The Stain

Yeah, just gonna be horrible not having any of the players I've been attached to over the past four years.
I've suggested we keep our squads from SM in our GW. RM as such will attract interest but with our squads from SM even more so.

MJJ

I can import teams if needed. That was the only thing keeping me in SM, but I think it'd be better to start over as I want to have some more complex transfer options. Also the player database will be smaller as it will be restricted to a few leagues initially.
Starting over will be fairer to the smaller sides, also we need to make sure everyone is on a level playing field, financially speaking.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Starting over will be fairer to the smaller sides, also we need to make sure everyone is on a level playing field, financially speaking.
Well I have some ideas about that. I actually want to have finances be far more flexible, so being able to adjust your own ticket prices and sponsorships will be attracted due to club success as much as club history.

I haven't really given all of that much thought mind you as I've been more focused on Player AI with the Match Engine.

The Stain

Well I have some ideas about that. I actually want to have finances be far more flexible, so being able to adjust your own ticket prices and sponsorships will be attracted due to club success as much as club history.

I haven't really given all of that much thought mind you as I've been more focused on Player AI with the Match Engine.
You know where to find me.

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
You won't because you no longer have a team in SM

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
By the way, I won't join RM. RS will be happy as he can take my best talents. If SM gameworld dies down because of transition to RM, then I will move on to other stuff. Probably spend more time on drafts, WW or other thing that RS may find (cookie and resistance are fun though)

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
By the way, I won't join RM. RS will be happy as he can take my best talents. If SM gameworld dies down because of transition to RM, then I will move on to other stuff. Probably spend more time on drafts, WW or other thing that RS may find (cookie and resistance are fun though)
What is this RM thing?