Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Woho!
First league game in charge, and i get a win away against Crystal Palace!
0-3

Medel 1
RvP 2 both on penalty.

Great start, I'm awesome! :D

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
First win at Hereford. Vada and Pulisic the scorers in a 2-1 away win against Hartlepool. Had to bench most of my new signings due to fitness issues.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
I have 3 players missing the next game and have had to rearrange the squad to get the best out of it, also wlebz is my only real fit striker for the next 2 weeks

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Woho, i bought a player!
Within 6 seasons i might be able to use him too! :)

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Thanks, only just seeing this. I will have a look at my squad tomorrow after school as its way too late now. I do not know what Omar did at Blackpool but reading your post makes me wish that I do not follow his path.
Good luck.

The league is full of unscrupulous vultures who'd gladly feck you over without a second thought! Think twice before you sell any of those youngsters. Some of them shouldn't be sold at all. Chances are you already have loads of bids for some of them.

Martia11

Good luck.

The league is full of unscrupulous vultures who'd gladly feck you over without a second thought! Think twice before you sell any of those youngsters. Some of them shouldn't be sold at all. Chances are you already have loads of bids for some of them.
Yeah, I got a lot of bids for Bernat in particular. People stay away!

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Caetano Samir, Granada/Udinese/Feck knows, had his debut game on loan at Hellas Verona yesterday. He scored the winner in a 1-0 win away to Bologna. That is actually fecking awesome.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Hereford United is pleased to announce that:
  • Norwich City
  • Chelsea
  • Aston Villa
  • Fulham
  • Milton Keynes Dons
  • Newcastle
  • Derby County
Have all joined Hereford "would never sell them a virus" blacklist. All other Clubs not listed should be aware that players at Hereford United are always for sale as long as they receive a healthy profit. The club is aware that they will need to be a selling club for the foreseeable future.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Had a bid accepted for Ederson Moraes. Know nothing about him other than @Sly said something nice about him in the match thread last night. Foolproof scouting.
:lol: And you did good. I´m a fan of a rival club but this guy is a really good keeper. He "stole" Júlio César's spot on the Benfica lineup and has been playing very well. He is also a starter for the brazilian Rio olympics national team. They are making comparisons between him and Oblak when he was at Benfica, so he can't be that bad ;)

Varun

Staff
:lol: And you did good. I´m a fan of a rival club but this guy is a really good keeper. He "stole" Júlio César's spot on the Benfica lineup and has been playing very well. He is also a starter for the brazilian Rio olympics national team. They are making comparisons between him and Oblak when he was at Benfica, so he can't be that bad ;)
Oh ffs. Should be reading match day threads more.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Excellent, thanks :)

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
  • Norwich City
  • Chelsea
  • Aston Villa
  • Fulham
  • Milton Keynes Dons
  • Newcastle
  • Derby County
Have all joined Hereford "would never sell them a virus" blacklist. All other Clubs not listed should be aware that players at Hereford United are always for sale as long as they receive a healthy profit. The club is aware that they will need to be a selling club for the foreseeable future.
*sigh of relief*

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
  • Norwich City
  • Chelsea
  • Aston Villa
  • Fulham
  • Milton Keynes Dons
  • Newcastle
  • Derby County
Oi! :lol: I defended you, and take a look, I retracted my bid! It's doubtful you would have been able to afford the £1.2 million anyway isn't it?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Oi! :lol: I defended you, and take a look, I retracted my bid! It's doubtful you would have been able to afford the £1.2 million anyway isn't it?
Not many people actually check the player database every day though. The only reason there was all of those bids was because of that clown. Meh.

Yer all fired!