Gaming The SM RedCafe League

gaz1185

Interested in the Mk dons if gaz gets pool
Don't you have Chelsea at the minute? :lol: Cheers for the acknowledgement on the Pool job, and you too @Varun

Feck it, so Gaz gets Timo then leaves :(
Not left just yet. TBH, I didn't think Herrera would get the Sunderland job, I honestly thought 2MM was going to get the chance. I rarely look at applying for other clubs, the last time I did was 2 1/2 years ago when City was available - it's not often I look at a club and think that I can go further than I could with MKDs, this is just one of those times.

Varun

Staff
Don't you have Chelsea at the minute? :lol: Cheers for the acknowledgement on the Pool job, and you too @Varun

Not left just yet. TBH, I didn't think Herrera would get the Sunderland job, I honestly thought 2MM was going to get the chance. I rarely look at applying for other clubs, the last time I did was 2 1/2 years ago when City was available - it's not often I look at a club and think that I can go further than I could with MKDs, this is just one of those times.
Cheers mate.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Nah, I know. It's fine, I was just joking and pointing out the bad timing of it. You have built a great squad at MK Dons and should be proud of it. I'm sure if you get the Liverpool job you will do just as well, if not better, with them.

Varun

Staff
Kind of funny that two members of that committee have robbed him previously in terms of deals :p
Cavani - Ibra swap doesn't look bad even in real life now though. fecker is still going strong, thought he'd fade off and sold him. Neymar for cavani though, oh my.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
@gaz1185 you can takeover Liverpool now. Great job with everything you've done at MKD and good luck for the future. Anyone you want to take over MKD or shall I open it to another vote?

@CM10 unfortunate that the opposition for the job was someone who'd been around since the beginning going from Division 4 to Division 1 in the process

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
@gaz1185 you can takeover Liverpool now. Great job with everything you've done at MKD and good luck for the future. Anyone you want to take over MKD or shall I open it to another vote?

@CM10 unfortunate that the opposition for the job was someone who'd been around since the beginning going from Division 4 to Division 1 in the process
Well done @gaz1185

Just looked back over what you did with the Dons, very impressive. As for the vote, i think i'll leave myself out of this one after the Sunderland thing. I'd prefer to work my way up, there's got to be a longer serving manager who deserves a crack.

CM

Yeah no worries, that's fair enough. Well deserved Gaz.

gaz1185

Thanks for that Damien, and anyone who voted. Been a long journey with the MK Dons and it will be a shame to leave them behind... especially when I'll be fighting against them for survival now. Do we have any interested managers in the job? I know @christy87 said he would like to apply, he's had plenty of experience so I'd be happy for him to take the reigns.

@2 Man Midfield Thanks for that pal, as I say; it's been a long ride with MK Dons, but hopefully I can go a bit further. Good luck with Morecombe, the way the leagues are and lack of transfer opportunities at the moment it will probably be best to keep on with a lower league team and try a build a young squad.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Hereford League Form since Phil K took charge:

Won: 23
Draw: 3
Lost: 0

Goals: 78
Goals Conceded: 7
Clean Sheets in Row: 3
League Games Won in Row: 1
League Games Unbeaten in Row: 26

----------------

Games Unbeaten Club Record:

36 - Plymouth Argyle
35 - Darlington
26 - Hereford FC
23 - Liverpool
23 - Southend United

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
Apr'16
May'16
Jun '16

Jul'16 Youth Table

Position - Team - Points | Num of Players

1. Man Utd 55.7 | 16
  2. Arsenal 46.9 | 15
  3. Darlington 46.2 | 18
  4. Chelsea 42 | 18
  5. Forest 37.5 | 14
  6. Blackburn 35 | 17
  7. Newcastle 34.2 | 14
  8. Aston Villa 28.1 | 12
  9. Southend 27.2 | 11
  10. Everton 27.1 | 10
  11. Ipswich 26.7 | 12
  12. Sunderland 21.7 | 9
  13. Liverpool 19.8 | 6
  14. Plymouth 18.9 | 9
  15. QPR 18.8 | 10
  16. Southampton 17.6 | 5
  17. Wolves 16.8 | 9
  18. Bristol City 16.3 | 8
  19. Spurs 14.6 | 7
  20. Man City 13.3 | 4
  21. Reading 12 | 4
  22. Bournemouth 12 | 5
  23. Norwich City 10.9 | 5
  24. Hereford 9.7 | 6
  25. Fulham 9.4 | 5
  26. Derby 6.6 | 4
  27. West Ham 6.5 | 3
  28. MKD 5.5 | 2
  29. Stoke 5.1 | 4
  30. Cardiff 5.1 | 3
  31. Bury 3.5 | 2
  32. Sheff Utd 1.5 | 1
  33. Birmingham 0 | 0
  34. Barnsley 0 | 0
  35. Morecambe 0 | 0

Damien

Staff
Nobody has registered their interest so far.

In other news here's my squad average rating over the course of the season in all comps. Dunno why the fullbacks and De Gea are so low.

Damien

Staff
Still looking for new MK Dons manager...

Fairly happy with 1:1 draw away to Wolves - Arsenal drew their game too. Silva injured for 2 weeks though.

Next up: League Cup final.

Anustart89

Extended my streak to 16 wins in a row after coming back from behind to win 2-1 against Watford.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Surprised no-one wants Blackburn, there's a good side there, and not an ageing one either.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
I think its because most of the players in the league have settled in to their teams and don't want to move unless a big team becomes available.

Also @Damien instead of leaving it to a free for all after 20 days, why not arrange a lottery of sorts, it would give the smaller teams a chance to buy a big player

Last edited:

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
I think its because most of the players in the league have settled in to their teams and don't want to move unless a big team becomes available.

Also @Damien instead of leaving it to a free for all after 20 days, why not arrange a lottery of sorts, it would give the smaller teams a chance to buy a big player
Can only make 1 deal with a club at a time, so everyone has chance to buy someone

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
yes but the big teams will cash in with the big player, can you imagine a bernat at the likes of a darby, plymouth, if they win the lottery they pay min
The smaller clubs don't necessarily have the money to buy big players

Maybe everyone submits his choice to a moderator? If it doesn't clash, he gets the player. Else, repick. I can be the moderator as I am not a cnut