Gaming The SM RedCafe League

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Write off of a season. Secured 10th place so we get Europe next season. Good for the finances.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
WTF is herrera doing!
feck knows, hes also done ando and de scligio for lahm and today hummels +10 for modric and he is also getting pique for kane +13, he sold rashford for morata and m periera. also wolves managers are doing what they do best leaving the club in a shittier condition that the previous, he has sold everyone to the ai

MJJ

feck knows, hes also done ando and de scligio for lahm and today hummels +10 for modric and he is also getting pique for kane +13, he sold rashford for morata and m periera. also wolves managers are doing what they do best leaving the club in a shittier condition that the previous, he has sold everyone to the ai
Yeah, I came here to post about that arsenal deal only to find out he is fecking the side even more. I blame all who voted for him to take over at sunderland.

What united fan sells rashford!

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Yeah, I came here to post about that arsenal deal only to find out he is fecking the side even more. I blame all who voted for him to take over at sunderland.

What united fan sells rashford!
I wasnt one of them, and one who has seen what happened to Januzai after a change of management

green_smiley

:lol:
Supports
#Justice4Wang!
Prize money distribution:

Div 1
1. 29,1m
4. 24,5m
7. 19,9m
8. 18,4m
11. 13,8m
12. 12,2m
13. 10,7m
14. 9,5m
17. 4m
18. 3m
19. 1.5m

Div 2
1. 15m
2. 15m
3. 15m
6. 11m
7. 11m
9. 10m
11. 7,5m
19. <1m

Div 3
1. 9,9m
2. 9,4m

Div 5
2. 4m

Last edited:

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
also wolves managers are doing what they do best leaving the club in a shittier condition that the previous, he has sold everyone to the ai
Is LitterBug leaving Wolves and the game then?

If so, the new manager will have oodles of cash when he takes over but nobody to spend it on and not enough high rated players to buy. If LB is leaving and just selling everyone off to be an arse, then why not make a deal that Damo takes over until a new manager is found and he buys everyone back in a week when the transfer ban runs out? Either for exactly how much they were sold for, or for their asking price meaning the new Wolves manager will have a bit of cash to play with as well. I think everyone could agree to leave all the ex Wolves players alone.

Otherwise they are mainly all going to be snapped up by Division one teams, because no division 2 teams will be able to afford their wages, and then whoever takes over Wolves will be fecked as he won't be able to buy enough high rated players to stay in the league.

If LB is staying and is just revamping his whole squad, then obviously forget I said anything and as you were.

langster

Scout
RE: Wolves

Nothing we can do about it while the manager is still around
Yeah, obviously mate, was just asking if he was leaving or not? Obviously when he leaves we can buy them all back, they are transfer banned for a week anyway, and if he stays longer then we just all agree not to buy any of the ex Wolves players.

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
Yeah, obviously mate, was just asking if he was leaving or not? Obviously when he leaves we can buy them all back, they are transfer banned for a week anyway, and if he stays longer then we just all agree not to buy any of the ex Wolves players.
LB once declared he was leaving few months back, but could just be a joke. For now, I assume he still stays, and business as usual

langster

Scout
LB once declared he was leaving few months back, but could just be a joke. For now, I assume he still stays, and business as usual
Yeah, I remember him saying he was off at the end of the season. That would be a real shame, he's a good egg. He's also a very good manager, great scout and spotter of young talent and he really plays the game properly. Would be a loss for sure. :(

langster

Scout
Hopefully. He is one of Chelsea's brightest prospects

Hope to see Palmer getting games for Huddersfield too
Yeah, he's one of my top youngsters, I have high hopes for him. I bet you want Palmer to do well too, I think he should get some games mate.

Can you explain to me why Llorente who I signed for £3m who then went +2 in the updates and his value went up to £5m at the same time, has suddenly dropped back to a value of £3m for no fecking reason. It's before his birthday too. It's so annoying. :(

green_smiley

Supports
#Justice4Wang!
Yeah, he's one of my top youngsters, I have high hopes for him. I bet you want Palmer to do well too, I think he should get some games mate.

Can you explain to me why Llorente who I signed for £3m who then went +2 in the updates and his value went up to £5m at the same time, has suddenly dropped back to a value of £3m for no fecking reason. It's before his birthday too. It's so annoying. :(
Could be due to SM tier system. Perhaps Swansea is considered to be a tier below Sevilla

Varun

Staff
He's leaving.

langster

Scout
Past that point langy. He's sold most of the players already.
My point was we all agree to leave ex-Wolves players alone and then get Wolves to buy them back in a week when the transfer ban expires otherwise the new Wolves manager will have shit loads of cash but not many decent players to buy, especially if all the ex-wolves players get snapped up by other managers.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
fecking laughable that netherlands/portugal haven't been reviewed before the new season starts. Another nail in what has become a terrible game.
Pathetic. Danilo Pereira started 2 games and came off the bench in 2-3 for Portugal but didn't get + 1. He was Porto's best midfielder last season but it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't get the rise..

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
4m isn't enough to satisfy my muppet appetite. Time to ship off these old bastards who eat up my wage budget, they served their purpose of quick promotion.

Varun

Staff
My point was we all agree to leave ex-Wolves players alone and then get Wolves to buy them back in a week when the transfer ban expires otherwise the new Wolves manager will have shit loads of cash but not many decent players to buy, especially if all the ex-wolves players get snapped up by other managers.
Half of them are at managed clubs langy.